[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

I guess its HC viable?
Speed as in how fast you can complete a full Key run and how fast you can kill Izaro.
I didnt measure time, but fast. If Uber lab is the only thing you want to do then you shouldnt use Wild Fire but Molten Strike with conc effect and that 2 threshold jewels. WS will clear whole izaro room after few hits so it can mess up buffing process.
Thx for the answer, much appreciated! Yes i figured Molten Strike is probably the way to go, too bad it needs different coloring otherwise you could just switch it around. I kinda wanted to do normal mapping aswell, but being able to farm uber when you feel like it is a big plus.
"
Valicious wrote:
Thx for the answer, much appreciated! Yes i figured Molten Strike is probably the way to go, too bad it needs different coloring otherwise you could just switch it around. I kinda wanted to do normal mapping aswell, but being able to farm uber when you feel like it is a big plus.

Not really needs a different coloring, just use slower projectiles. Works perfectly for me.
Which 6 links for Molten Strike with this build?
"
L00n wrote:
"
Valicious wrote:

Not really needs a different coloring, just use slower projectiles. Works perfectly for me.

Thats a good idea, thanks!
What is the most damaging combination for molten strike 6L? I use it for bosses only but I'm not sure if I have the most efficient gems.

Right now I have molten strike, multistrike, conc area, elemental damage, chance to ignite, fire penetration.

For normal monsters I use 5L wild strike with +6 extra jumps enchant in helmet, and it works far better than 40% wild strike damage. The only problem is sometimes you get drops far away from your point.
Last edited by ByR on Aug 27, 2017, 1:03:20 PM
On movie you use devoto's devotion no hrimnor and I saw molten shell. Why its not in a build? and what if I have Dome brass armor with 5 or 6 links? what should i link there? With This armor i have about 5300 HP on 86 lvl its nice to farm uber lab but sometimes when Izaro crit he just oneshot me even I have 20k Armor so how can I reach about 6k HP without changing this Armor?
In my opinion Hrimmnor is worse. The strong point of Hrimnor is the inmunity to freeze, and you can replace it with flasks, devoto's gives you more dps and movement speed.

I don't know about the armor but I think dome brass is wonderful, you can ignore all critical mods in maps and you won't be oneshoted unless by telegraphed hits. If I had one, I'll use it for molten strike, molten strike is far superior vs bosses with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info