[2.5][Life]Trickster Scorching ray [SC/HC]

"
tipicozzy wrote:
What do you think about Doryani's Invitation (Fire Damage), any good or a rare is better??

yeah its alright, a bit of damage but you will lose some life
Dayman.
"
popske wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:
What do you think about Doryani's Invitation (Fire Damage), any good or a rare is better??

yeah its alright, a bit of damage but you will lose some life

Yeah, i lose a lot of life, better a rare belt! Now please tell me if this is "better" if i replace the Decoy Totem and Rallying Cry in Helm with Orb of Storm - Inc AoE - Flame Dash - Faster Casting and in Boots CWDT- Immortall Call - Inc Duration and put Vaal Haste
yeah that works, I was actually using orb of storms with inc aoe, no point in having gems in there that you aren't gonna use (I used decoy and rallying cry a lot)
Dayman.
"
popske wrote:
yeah that works, I was actually using orb of storms with inc aoe, no point in having gems in there that you aren't gonna use (I used decoy and rallying cry a lot)

I find a little annoyed to cast rallying cry, orb of storms and put the totem and when i open a breach my totem get destroyed really fast and i die before cast everything lol :)) But how did you manage the mana without a flask? If i don't use a mana flask i'm fucked :(
Last edited by tipicozzy on Dec 16, 2016, 6:50:22 AM
the ascendancy points weave the arcane and patient reaper give you mana regeneration after kill, 25 % increased mana, chance to restore 10% of your mana when you use a skill, and the mana regeneration from using rallying cry helps a bit too. I dropped my mana flask when I picked up patient reaper (first node i picked up) It will be hard sustaining mana on a 6L till you get both these nodes
Dayman.
Trying your build and im at 67 level with 4k life.Damage is overall good but my concern is im really squishy.My evasion is at 1k and armour is pretty low.Which this makes me vulnerable to all monsters,even that hits really low.

Can you show ur defence tab and how did u deal with taking this high damage
life regen, big life pool, cast when damage taken immortal call, using a basalt flask too (and witchfire/stibnite) also running blasphemy/temp chains + arctic armour to slow enemy. My armour/evasion weren't high enough to be relevant vs high level monsters (imo). Also patient reaper and weave the arcane give some life recovery rate and damage reduction
Dayman.
So i reach lvl 72 (6.127hp) and this is my gear so far! Dmg feels really bad and don't know why FeelsBadMan. Any tips on what should i do next?

Last edited by tipicozzy on Dec 17, 2016, 6:15:40 AM
you can pick up more damage nodes (fire/burning/elemental/damage over time) and drop some life nodes, maybe you can get a Ngamahu Tiki amulet,it gives 50-70 fire dmg. Also just leveling up your scorching ray will increase your damage. I want to know what maps you are doing (if you are doing them) because your gear looks really good already
Dayman.
"
popske wrote:
you can pick up more damage nodes (fire/burning/elemental/damage over time) and drop some life nodes, maybe you can get a Ngamahu Tiki amulet,it gives 50-70 fire dmg. Also just leveling up your scorching ray will increase your damage. I want to know what maps you are doing (if you are doing them) because your gear looks really good already

I did only 1 map and was from Zana Daily. I made some changes on the end game tree and it looks like this, what do you think about it? But i don't know what should i pick Explosive Impact, Arsonist, Fire Walker with Occultist's Dominion and Heart of Flame. What should i pick from those?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQPuBAcEswceDkgRLxGWEmkTbRQJFCAWbxa_FxwYahzcHRQdvh8CJKomiCaVKPotHzLRM4c1kjY9NsU26TrhPC1Bh0VHRXxFnUlRTLNN41BHUq9TUlRHVUtVhVXGVkhYB13yXz9h4mKsZ5tn_GyMcXl2gngvfOV_xoLHg1-DzIPbjDaPGo9GlSCVLpeXmK2a4JuhnaqexKIAoqOly6ZXpr6nCK1Krj60OLTRtUi3MLc-uJPAZsHzxq7IDNAf2CTYveNq5FHlGetj6-7vDu_r8B_w1fJF99f56PrS-_X-Cv6P
Last edited by tipicozzy on Dec 17, 2016, 3:15:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info