Afran's CycloneBall build [BHC]

"
Afran wrote:
Avatar of the Veil is strong for sure. That said, the DPS increase and movespeed increase from Rapid Assault + Avatar of the Chase is much better for clearing maps. If you're wanting to specifically target high end bosses and pretty much only farm them (Chayula, Shaper, Guardians) then I'd spec differently and drop my Grounding flask for Adrenaline.

Okay so i understand:

Map Farming = Avatar of the Slaughter and Avatar of Chase

Breach Lords = Avatar of the Slaughter and Avatar of the Veil

is that right, so respec for Situations what i play ?
"
Aerseus wrote:
"
Afran wrote:
Avatar of the Veil is strong for sure. That said, the DPS increase and movespeed increase from Rapid Assault + Avatar of the Chase is much better for clearing maps. If you're wanting to specifically target high end bosses and pretty much only farm them (Chayula, Shaper, Guardians) then I'd spec differently and drop my Grounding flask for Adrenaline.

Okay so i understand:

Pretty much, but I wouldn't go to the extreme of respeccing all the time. It's more that I'd go for Veil if I was farming Breachlords/Guardians/Atziri for at least a couple days and wasn't doing much "normal" mappin.
"
Afran wrote:
"
Aerseus wrote:
"
Afran wrote:

Okay so i understand:

Pretty much, but I wouldn't go to the extreme of respeccing all the time. It's more that I'd go for Veil if I was farming Breachlords/Guardians/Atziri for at least a couple days and wasn't doing much "normal" mappin.

I have 4K Dps Cyclone in Town on a 4l and Molten Burst is 6s with 2333 dps per ball.

How much dmg and live i need for xoph? can i fast tank him ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info