[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Hey guys,

What upgrade do you choose for Soul of Solaris?
"
Reedgf wrote:
Hey gyus, can somebody please explain what is the point of Sibyl's Lament ring in this build? As for me stats looks pretty weak, won't rare ring be better?

In high tiers map you will be randomly instakilled most of time you encouter reflect elemental rare monster without it. And its not always possible be carefull, as it can just pop up in the middle of beyond/breach/harbinger pack.
"
MrChristus wrote:
Hey guys,

What upgrade do you choose for Soul of Solaris?

Actually you dont need to choose, you can have all effects listed there... :-)
Everyone keeps posting screenshots for dps. I have no idea what gear you guys have to achieve those numbers. Can you post the pastebin for PoB please?
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
Reedgf wrote:
Hey gyus, can somebody please explain what is the point of Sibyl's Lament ring in this build? As for me stats looks pretty weak, won't rare ring be better?

In high tiers map you will be randomly instakilled most of time you encouter reflect elemental rare monster without it. And its not always possible be carefull, as it can just pop up in the middle of beyond/breach/harbinger pack.

So If I going to fight with boss / or I dont care about exp / or I am < 80 lvl - it is better to go with rare ring, am I correct?
"
Everyone keeps posting screenshots for dps. I have no idea what gear you guys have to achieve those numbers. Can you post the pastebin for PoB please?

Hey!

Here's my pastebin
- https://pastebin.com/Ce294Waa

You can play around with the configuration, gem levels etc. I also use a bisco's amulet in place of the amulet slotted but both are included. You can see what dps is achieved by using it.

Cheers
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"

Hey!

Here's my pastebin
- https://pastebin.com/Ce294Waa

You can play around with the configuration, gem levels etc. I also use a bisco's amulet in place of the amulet slotted but both are included. You can see what dps is achieved by using it.

Cheers

Thanks!
"
Reedgf wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
Reedgf wrote:

So If I going to fight with boss / or I dont care about exp / or I am < 80 lvl - it is better to go with rare ring, am I correct?

yes i got a rare ring in my inv for anything that doesnt include refl mobs, aka guardians/shaper, hard map bosses
https://pastebin.com/mT0LRYuK

what am i doing wrong here?
MrChristus for bosses reduced phys dmg.
iragee
1) rare chest need change to coil
2) rare boots - what u used for stun and freeze ?
3) weak rings. 88% total res and 49 hp. Poe.trade = 1-5 chaos
4) amulet without hp
Ohhh.... man.... i don't want to look further. Please read the 1st post, there well painted as to look for things.
And ascendant .... Cloacked its weak skill. Not need learn it.
And skill tree .... Its not my build. Too many mistakes.
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Aug 29, 2017, 9:38:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info