[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Hi!

First of i wanna thank the OP for making this guide, really like the build.

Im looking for a upgrade but cant figure out what i should get next. And hope you guys could come with some good suggestions.
This is my current setup

Spoiler

how do I keep up my endurance charges? I dont get it.^^

thanks

Anyone actually getting anything close to the dps the OP is showing with his PoB screenshots? Is there a pastebin anywhere?
Holmboem, jewels #1 #2 #5 need change to better
kleebo, enduring cry + war bringer (berserk)
fightin_chicken, my current dps 11,3M. Title 16M its if use my old gear (old legacy league).
Sure ill want better ;)
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
fightin_chicken, my current dps 11,3M. Title 16M its if use my old gear (old legacy league).
Sure ill want better ;)

Okey, so what should i be looking for? 40+ Resist with attack speed?
So I switched my boots enchant to 10% penetration. These are the numbers I have now:

Shaper dps: 5.9 million (6.4 after recently being hit)

PoB warrior numbers: 13.5 million, still conc effect/bloodlust with totem, frenzy charges etc

Realistic mapping numbers: 3.1 million (blood rage activated, no totem, no curse, increased area of effect and ruthless support).

By the way you don't have to have an insane 1h 400+ pdps sword to achieve greatness with this build.
Shaper dps with a Scaeva, no level 21 or 23q gems: 3.5 million shaper dps.

To some people that want to try the build out and are worried about currency and never did shaper yet, I was doing shaper and guardians deathless this league with a resolute technique sunder berserker with about 400k shaper dps. You will still have huge numbers with pretty much any decent gear.

Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Aug 29, 2017, 3:03:36 AM
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
So I switched my boots enchant to 10% penetration. These are the numbers I have now:

Shaper dps: 5.9 million (6.4 after recently being hit)

PoB warrior numbers: 13.5 million, still conc effect/bloodlust with totem, frenzy charges etc

Realistic mapping numbers: 3.1 million (blood rage activated, no totem, no curse, increased area of effect and ruthless support).

By the way you don't have to have an insane 1h 400+ pdps sword to achieve greatness with this build.
Shaper dps with a Scaeva, no level 21 or 23q gems: 3.5 million shaper dps.

To some people that want to try the build out and are worried about currency and never did shaper yet, I was doing shaper and guardians deathless this league with a resolute technique sunder berserker with about 400k shaper dps. You will still have huge numbers with pretty much any decent gear.

Your gear is absolutely insane and so much better than mine lol. I'm desperate to try using Atziri's gloves! I was playing around in PoB and found that I can get 93% crit chance (85% effective crit chance) without the Diamond flask if I swap out ruthless and replace it with increased crit strikes. This would free up a passive, enable HP regen, and another flask slot! I would probably lose some dps - 15-25% - though I've already sacrificed DPS for an extra 2k HP. Hoping to get to 7.8k by level 96 with slightly tweaker affixes or new gear.

I think i'll probably keep the att speed roll on boots as it's mapping I do mostly and you're absolutely right about not needing to min/max with this build to kill all content.

What gem do you replace with Bloodlust in your 6L setup? Also, is it worth the delay in DPS momentum due to depending on totem to be alive, in range and attacking etc before we can access the more multiplier? As soon as the totem isn't causing bleed, we lose an enormous chunk of damage. It reminds me of that garbage trash build that claims to have 88 mil dps, but uses vaal pact and damage on full life at the same as blood rage...Clickbait for nitwits.

I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
"
Holmboem wrote:
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
Sure ill want better ;)

Okey, so what should i be looking for? 40+ Resist with attack speed?

Hey Mate

You can get 54% total res and 7% hp on a single jewel within 3 mods! Add crit multi and you have the perfect jewel for this build.

Attack speed is not something this build needs desperately. Crit multi, life and resistances are by far the most beneficial for this build, with multi being the single greatest source of DPS that any mod on a jewel can offer this build.

Cheers
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
The base duration of bleed is 5 seconds if it wasn't changed it 3.0. So you got plenty of time to do damage with bloodlust even if your totem died. It just needs to proc once and you're good to go.
Keeping ruthless in the 6th socket would give us 5.1 million shaper dps instead of 5.9 which is overkill too at this point. But I just never had problems with the totem. I think only Hydra and Phoenix need to be done with ruthless and no totem because the totem easily dies there, but for shaper, uber and other guardians you'll proc bleeding easily.
Hey gyus, can somebody please explain what is the point of Sibyl's Lament ring in this build? As for me stats looks pretty weak, won't rare ring be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info