[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
V1P3RR wrote:
for people complaining about uber lab traps.. you know you can just take off abyssus and swap it in for izaro right ?

im trying to tell that for 3 pages, no one gets it.
im using devoto's while running through traps, for obvious reasons
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 13, 2016, 5:00:52 AM
"
V1P3RR wrote:
for people complaining about uber lab traps.. you know you can just take off abyssus and swap it in for izaro right ?

run a rare helmet with lots of life for lab , swap to abyssus for izaro fights

Nice idea :)

Guys im having some issues with survival in the build can you help me ? im dying in uber lab by izaro (sometimes he oneshot me) and also in high tier maps my life drop very low.

gear
"
V1P3RR wrote:

run a rare helmet with lots of life for lab , swap to abyssus for izaro fights

Yes i know thats why i complete uber itzaro making this xD
"
NaGoyahII wrote:
Now im Level 91 with this build and im very happy with it,i have done 2 guardians without death but uber atziri i fail on the trio because bleeding/not enough life leech idk.My Lightning res are a not capped but it doesnt hurt(cant find a good amu with int/life and tri res),np with lightning breaches in t15 maps or the breach boss.Im very noob in uber lab you can make it really easy with this damage but i hate this traps xD

That's why you have issues with uber atziri,the drawback of coil is the huge light resist dump,which wouldn't be a problem except that any point of physical damage you take will be partially converted to lightning damage...which resistance you have not capped,and on top of that you run abyssus - basically without lightning resistance being capped while using coil,it makes it far worse than ilvl 1 white chest,because it actually increases the damage intake instead of reducing it,now add abyssus on top and you are essentially running high level content with low level defenses.
No rest for the wicked.
"
Daiena wrote:
"
NaGoyahII wrote:
Now im Level 91 with this build and im very happy with it,i have done 2 guardians without death but uber atziri i fail on the trio because bleeding/not enough life leech idk.My Lightning res are a not capped but it doesnt hurt(cant find a good amu with int/life and tri res),np with lightning breaches in t15 maps or the breach boss.Im very noob in uber lab you can make it really easy with this damage but i hate this traps xD

That's why you have issues with uber atziri,the drawback of coil is the huge light resist dump,which wouldn't be a problem except that any point of physical damage you take will be partially converted to lightning damage...which resistance you have not capped,and on top of that you run abyssus - basically without lightning resistance being capped while using coil,it makes it far worse than ilvl 1 white chest,because it actually increases the damage intake instead of reducing it,now add abyssus on top and you are essentially running high level content with low level defenses.

Yes you are right but havent tried uber atziri with this non lightning capped setup,it was with rare gloves instead of maligaros wit 11%ias and capped lightning res and more life,next time i try atziri when my res are capped and with maligaros.
Last edited by NaGoyahII on Dec 13, 2016, 7:37:52 PM
Is there a reason why should we change Kaom's Boots to Death's Doors? I do not suffer too much from bleeding, extra health and frenzy charge is just awesome.
Shaper down.
Stream record 14.12.2016 time 00:05:00
Current gear

Current skill tree
click
Also, daggers or claws? With daggers I think we can get more dmg since we can get extra poison to stack, all we'd suffer is 1% leech?
skill can use dagger / claw / sword
read my build pls. my build dont have required weapon for main hand.
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Dec 14, 2016, 12:18:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info