[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Hey 1 question, is this new weapons setup better than the first post in witch you have a yellow claw and a brightbeak?...
No.
Just current time - breach league dont have good weap, because i use this combined.
Sure doryan better than brightbeak, just my old gear essence league - dont have resistance for doryan.
"
hekaria wrote:
"
Spagueti wrote:
Currently runing this build,

Pros:
- Amazing Dmg never use something like that not even my Legacy Reach of council build;
- Extremely Cheap
- All game content Viable with ease

Cons:
-Low survival.
-Medium Clear Speed.

I do Uber Lab at first try (no 6l when i tried it) but i almost die some times. Traps are no problem Just get life flask & bleeding inmune.

Not recommended for Hc.

Actual Breach Gear
Spoiler

CONS "medium clear speed"

I dont know what you are doing wrong but you are clearly doing sth wrong if you have "medium clear speed". I almost oneshot anything up to t10, with a 4l (5th link is item rarity). Build is so strong even with a 4L or 5L.

And as long as you keep up your endu charges and do damage (to leech) your survivability is pretty good!

clear speed is not about the dmg.
i one shot all packs up to t15 so that is not the problem.

you are really more slow than fast clear speed builds like Spark, LA , V fb V spark, fliker ....

Thanks for the reply, mahsepp2...
i wonder what should i get next. toh? vinktar? better neck? good wep?

Spoiler
No rest for the wicked
facebreaker / maligaro for vall bonus curse on hit.
good main hand weap.
I am having many difficulties even in merc lab with this build. I see you use end. cry and immo call so often while dealing with blades and spikes but i have problems there.

Had to dump vaal pact till boss fights and retake it there. When my flasks go empty and w/o regen i die a lot.

Have 5k hp and 9.3k dps with totem+ice golem+auras in town (inc area eff), and 14.6k with conc effect. Can kill bosses in a blink of an eye (i do t8-9 maps, dont have highers yet) but if they hit me it really hurts. For bosses like phoenix, i watched youtube videos and even people with 10k ES get one-shotted so i guess whatever we do, how much hp we have it wont matter unless we dodge their attacks by our own.

My gear:
Spoiler

I think Acuities would buff this build a lot. It frees 4 skill points, (can be invested in 2 jewelry slots) gives a lot of HP, and free intelligences so you wont have to take them in your amu/rings. And most importantly, you regain your hp regen.
Last edited by makingmericagreatagain on Dec 10, 2016, 7:34:34 PM
How does blade furry do damage if it's in the 6 slot chest? I didn't do any damage.
"
c00kiemoster wrote:
How does blade furry do damage if it's in the 6 slot chest? I didn't do any damage.

Did you just switch from dual totem build? If so, ensure you refund the skill node "Ancestral Bond". Otherwise all your damage skills will do no damage.
"
I am having many difficulties even in merc lab with this build. I see you use end. cry and immo call so often while dealing with blades and spikes but i have problems there.

made 15 uber runs yesterday. died once, when afked midlab.
you need to understand basics of lab running, like flask setup of 2 bleed immune life flasks and silver +qucksilver. it's not about build, it's about you
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
facebreaker / maligaro for vall bonus curse on hit.
good main hand weap.

thx.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 11, 2016, 4:15:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info