[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Leveling from 55 to 68 is a real pain with ancestral warchiefs. Very long kills, not enough damage. Any sugegstion for a fast and easy leveling at this stage ?
Thank you
how about doryani's invitation heavy belt?
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Leveling from 55 to 68 is a real pain with ancestral warchiefs. Very long kills, not enough damage. Any sugegstion for a fast and easy leveling at this stage ?
Thank you

With
it is simple RightClick drift.

"
MoonsooKwon wrote:
how about doryani's invitation heavy belt?

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm getting nearly 600 HP from my rare belt...

But if you want a "glass cannon" version of this build, by all means use Doryani's Invitation and Carcass Jack ... and maybe Doedre's Tenure (50% increased Damage is as much as you get from the former two combined). ;)
"
Scipion75 wrote:

No need to wait until 68... you can start "firebursting" once you hit level 60 (requirement for Opal sceptre). Just use two Chance to Ignite gems in boots and helmet and a Life Leech gem in your Blade Vortex setup until you can use Eye + Razor (68) and a "Hysteria Royal Burgonet" (65).
Last edited by tomay on Jan 11, 2017, 6:11:58 AM
Thanks a lot for answers.
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Thank you

With
it is simple RightClick drift.

Sorry but which attack is right click ? I dont see any in your gems. Ancestral warchief is not a drift ..
Last edited by Scipion75 on Jan 11, 2017, 6:29:39 AM
Another question.
I see that ChrispieD Opal Scepter has a crafted +37% increased spell damage.
How is it possible since it already has a +12% increased spell damage as prefix ??
Thank you
"
lapilesos wrote:
Elemental focus is "more". Penetration is technically also "more" but with some twists.

If you encounter a a boss with 45% fire resistance (and there are quite a few) the damage with EF is still reduced by 16% (lvl 5 Flammability = -29%). With FP the resistance will be reduced into the negative, -21%, and then the damage will be multiplied bu the factor 1.21.

Also, we we only have very little increased damage from tree and gear so the benefit of "more" damage isn't all that great. And where fire resistance isn't an issue we can use Iron Will.

Now, I don't want to re-colour my sceptre, but I will give you a few stats to compare. I have 440 STR, so with a 20/20 IW gem I will get 136% increased Damage (88+48). In town with only AoE and Controlled Destruction I get 6,214 Fire Burst Damage Per Use. When I add Iron Will (which I use for clearing) I get 8,767, an increase of more than 41%. With Conc Effect instead of AoE (for boss fights) the damage goes up to 13,931. If the boss has an inherent fire resistance of 45%, this will be reduced to 11,702 (-16%).

With Fire Pen my damage shows 6,494 or 10,160 with CE... which when multiplied by 1.21 results in 12,294.

Now, let's assume the boss has no resistance, then the damage with Fire Pen will be multiplied by 1.66 which equals 16,866. With Iron Will instead of FP the damage will be multiplied by 1.29 which equals 17,971.

Feel free to do the maths with Elemental Focus... or maybe I will re-colour my sceptre and dig out the auld calculator again later. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Jan 11, 2017, 7:10:55 AM
Hey :)

Im New to PoE and found this. Is this build possible for the first character, or would it be too expensive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info