[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

first points in lab?
1-pain reaver
2- cloaked in savaregy?
and next ?
good cheap items? :D
Last edited by vitasnsk16 on Jan 2, 2017, 6:46:11 AM
"
ashy20011 wrote:
What was the best way to level between 50-68?

Why level 68?

The Build is "fully operational" once you have the "Cloaked in Savagery" ascendancy (Cruel lab) and reached level 60 (required for Opal Scptres). If you don't want to waste an Essence of Hysteria on anything less than a Royal Burgonet (lvl req 65) just use Chance to Ignite gems in your helmet and boots, leaving out Flammability (which only becomes necessary much later in the game) for the time being...
"
TimeDilation wrote:
for anyone not looking to shell out for a 6L belly, a 6L rare with a high life mod and some resists is also pretty sweet and usually much cheaper

A rare "life chest" is still no substitute for a Belly...

I have 7686 HP "bare naked"

With
i have 8185 HP

With Belly of the Beast I have 8443 HP.

250 more HP can make all the difference in certain situations... and there are quite a lot of "complaints" here lately about people getting one-shot with this build.

A 5L Belly is a lot cheaper than a 6L rare, less than 30c in Breach at the time of this writing. Now you might say, "But I'm hopeless without six links," rest assured this is not the case. Yesterday I did a rather nasty corrupted T15 Overgrown Ruin Map with effectively four links, BV + SE + AoE + CtI (because I forgot to socket Controlled Destruction and Culling Strike which I currently share with another toon), I only realised my "mistake" later, never did it occur to me in the map that there is something missing.

Last edited by tomay on Jan 2, 2017, 7:05:15 AM
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
first points in lab?
1-pain reaver
2- cloaked in savaregy?
and next ?

3. Crave the Slaughter
4. Aspect of Carnage

"
vitasnsk16 wrote:

I see 6S5L Belly of the Beast (38% to max Life) offered in Breach for 29c.

And get yourself at least one Essence of Hysteria ASAP, your sceptre is useless without it. And eventually you will need another one for your helmet, until then add some Chance to Ignite gems to your spell combos.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 2, 2017, 7:19:13 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
first points in lab?
1-pain reaver
2- cloaked in savaregy?
and next ?

3. Crave the Slaughter
4. Aspect of Carnage

"
vitasnsk16 wrote:

I see 6S5L Belly of the Beast (38% to max Life) offered in Breach for 29c.

And get yourself at least one Essence of Hysteria ASAP, your sceptre is useless without it. And eventually you will need another one for your helmet, until then add some Chance to Ignite gems to your spell combos.

chance to ignite to armor?
spoiler "my gear" this build, no chance to ignite in armor. --???
craft sceptre ?
white or magick? + essence of hysteria?
high price 25 ch :(

i have 5l 31% life. bad?
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:

Chance to Ignite everywhere... ;)

CrispieD has updated the guide for 2.5, recommending a Chance to Ignite gem for the chest setup. This will give us more ignites, for boss fights this gem can be replaced with another damage enhancing gem or increased item rarity for more boss loot, whatever you want.

"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
craft sceptre ?

The "Hysteria sceptre" is an essential cornerstone of this build, Fire Burst is what we use to kill stuff. ;)

Until you get the "Hysteria helmet" (Socketed Gems have 50% Chance to Ignite), you can help your self with Chance to Ignite gems in helmet and boots.

"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
i have 5l 31% life. bad?

Well, 31/10 is pretty much the worst roll you can get on a Belly ... might chance a Divine Orb on it. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Jan 2, 2017, 8:19:33 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:

Chance to Ignite everywhere... ;)

CrispieD has updated the guide for 2.5, recommending a Chance to Ignite gem for the chest setup. This will give us more ignites, for boss fights this gem can be replaced with another damage enhancing gem or increased item rarity for more boss loot, whatever you want.

"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
craft sceptre ?

The "Hysteria sceptre" is an essential cornerstone of this build, Fire Burst is what we use to kill stuff. ;)

Until you get the "Hysteria helmet" (Socketed Gems have 50% Chance to Ignite), you can help your self with Chance to Ignite gems in helmet and boots.

"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
i have 5l 31% life. bad?

Well, 31/10 is pretty much the worst roll you can get on a Belly ... might chance a Divine Orb on it. ;)

ok!tyvm! :)
However, you'll need to re-colour your Belly BGGGG doesn't really help with this build. You can use one of the following colour combinations

BBBGR: BV + SE + IW/AFD + CtI + AoE (swap the last two for CD + CE for bosses)
BBBBG: BV + SE + Controlled Destruction + AoE + CtI (swap for Concentrated Effect for bosses)
BBBGG: BV + SE + Culling Strike + CtI + AoE (again swap the last two for CD + CE for bosses, or IIR for better loot)

BBBGG is also suitable for Spark instead of BV

You can also put the spare socket to good use depending on the colour...Anger, Purities, self-cast high level Flammability, Arctic Armour (and put a 3rd spell into the gloves).
Last edited by tomay on Jan 2, 2017, 8:34:02 AM
"
I forgot to socket Controlled Destruction and Culling Strike which I currently share with another toon), I only realised my "mistake" later, never did it occur to me in the map that there is something missing.

I switch from a 5L belly to a 6L rare chest and don't really notice any difference at all. The biggest difference maker for map clear speed is the monster type. For instance, zombies moves and attack slowly, while monkeys spread out and runs away. The fastest maps have fast moving and fast attacking creatures. The "fleet", and multiple projectiles mods are my favorite for this build.

I'm back to the 5L belly now for the extra life.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Jan 2, 2017, 12:42:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info