[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Really love your build man! Just one question;

Where does most of our damage come from?

As in I want to buy 20% gems and am not sure which to get. Basically where does a huge chunk of our damage come from?
First time I've actually felt powerful in this game ;) Haha
Great build! My hysteria crafts were horrible, but to lazy to bother fixing my shit up, rolling through up to t15 maps (highest ive seen drop this far)
Just wanted to say thanks for this build - it's just hilarious.

But also my friends don't want to play with me anymore because I've crashed the game twice (once to an allies can't die breach, and once to the Shade of Marauder in the whakawaudfhdsa Thausdf something unique map).

I got passable but not great items with my essences, and got my taming a day or two ago, and just finished uber lab for the 40% bonus damage and just got elemental overload for the further 40% damage buff. Stuff is starting to _melt_ and I'm enjoying it.

Can you put the order of up the passive points?

I do not know where to start and where to go.

thx
"
deeperslv wrote:
Can you put the order of up the passive points?

I do not know where to start and where to go.

In the tree only three things are essential for this build: a decent health pool, Vaal Pact (Avatar of Fire is a must-have if you don't have a source of Fire Damage to Spells) and the "Cloaked in Savagery" ascendancy, all of which you should have acquired by the time you reach level 60 (the requirement for Opal Sceptres) and switch to Fire Burst.

Chance to Ignite and some damage boost from Celestial Punishment and Breath of Flames is helpful too, other than that we only get Amplify and Elementalist to increasee damage and radius.
"
Skua99 wrote:
Have not done to much essence crafting and as a broke noob I want to make sure that I am not wasting a perfectly good 'Essence of Hysteria' in the creation of my off hand scepter. I have a rare opal scepter that I plan to use. My understanding is that when I apply the essence I will wipe all the current properties and roll a new set along with the '10% Chance to cast Fire Burst'. I could just as well be using a normal scepter and get the same result, but hell I already have a rare with an item level of 84.

Quite right, the rarity of items does not matter for Essence crafting, only the internal item level (only ilvl 84+ can roll certain tier 1 mods).

"
Skua99 wrote:
So my question is, is the correct process to just apply the essence and hope for a good roll or is there something I should be doing before that.

Light a candle, sacrifice a lamb, keep your fingers crossed, whatever... ;)

"
Skua99 wrote:
Second, what is a good base helmet to use for my second 'Essence of Hysteria'?

Th Royal Burgonet (lvl req 65) has the highest base armour rating of all helmets (328).
Last edited by tomay on Jan 1, 2017, 5:18:09 AM
"
Quickfade wrote:
Just one question;

Where does most of our damage come from?

As in I want to buy 20% gems and am not sure which to get. Basically where does a huge chunk of our damage come from?

Fire Burst!

There are two ways to colour your scepter: BBB or BBR.

Controlled Destruction
Increased Area of Effect (or Conectrated Effect for bosses)

then

Elemental Focus (for highest possible Damage but cannot ignite so no Burning Damage from Fire Burst)

or

Fire Penetration (less damage on paper but reduces the target's fire resistance and Fire Burst can ignite and thus deal Burning Damage, can be swapped for Iron Will for non-resistant bosses)

Quality on all of these gems will increase the damage of Fire Burst.
"
Seltox wrote:
my friends don't want to play with me anymore

Boohooohoo...

One thing is for sure, this is not a friends-friendly build. :D
What golem did you go with?
"
tomay wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:
Have not done to much essence crafting and as a broke noob I want to make sure that I am not wasting a perfectly good 'Essence of Hysteria' in the creation of my off hand scepter. I have a rare opal scepter that I plan to use. My understanding is that when I apply the essence I will wipe all the current properties and roll a new set along with the '10% Chance to cast Fire Burst'. I could just as well be using a normal scepter and get the same result, but hell I already have a rare with an item level of 84.

Quite right, the rarity of items does not matter for Essence crafting, only the internal item level (only ilvl 84+ can roll certain tier 1 mods).

"
Skua99 wrote:
So my question is, is the correct process to just apply the essence and hope for a good roll or is there something I should be doing before that.

Light a candle, sacrifice a lamb, keep your fingers crossed, whatever... ;)

"
Skua99 wrote:
Second, what is a good base helmet to use for my second 'Essence of Hysteria'?

Th Royal Burgonet (lvl req 65) has the highest base armour rating of all helmets (328).

I think that I should have prayed just a little harder :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info