[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
morinr wrote:
Much appreciated the long explanation, as opposed to "mines faster".

I think I might go for this in the new league with the spark set up. I like a build that you don't just walk and things die haha.

With the current beta Emberwake the single target dps on this might go down significantly. Depending on that I might do the hiltless build. More active and probably more single target dps.

As for all questions about the viability in 3.0, all releases that have been made by GGG have increased the defences of this build.

It is now possible to craft more hp on items with new hp mods. Also, physical reducation has been added with both bandits and pantheons.

On the downside, taming is useless and burn is insanely nerfed to 3.0.

How do we solve this? We need to do damage in other ways.

I am theory crafting in path of building and at this current moment have something that has same life pool as afk gone meta, but outputs around 300k dps covering 2-3 screens. This is expensive, but a budget version should output about half, which is actually enough. On single targets it will double to tripple the dps.

I have also tried decay trees where I hit around 100k dot dps with essence drain without wither stacks. However, I am unsure how cwdt contagion will interact and unsure if the dps would be enough for single targets.

We will see how it all goes and if berserker class will get nerfed or not, but at this stage I have something I think can work really well in next patch, maybe even better than it works currently.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
y grab avatar of fire?
Memba old vaal pact
"
ChrispieD wrote:

As for all questions about the viability in 3.0, all releases that have been made by GGG have increased the defences of this build.

It is now possible to craft more hp on items with new hp mods. Also, physical reducation has been added with both bandits and pantheons.

On the downside, taming is useless and burn is insanely nerfed to 3.0.

How do we solve this? We need to do damage in other ways.

I am theory crafting in path of building and at this current moment have something that has same life pool as afk gone meta, but outputs around 300k dps covering 2-3 screens. This is expensive, but a budget version should output about half, which is actually enough. On single targets it will double to tripple the dps.

I have also tried decay trees where I hit around 100k dot dps with essence drain without wither stacks. However, I am unsure how cwdt contagion will interact and unsure if the dps would be enough for single targets.

We will see how it all goes and if berserker class will get nerfed or not, but at this stage I have something I think can work really well in next patch, maybe even better than it works currently.

That's awesome new!
Any chance you'll be playtesting this in Beta? Or are you waiting for 3.0 release?
Also any idea of what unique gear we might need, and what 'expensive' means? 10ex, or maybe even 100 ex?
Last edited by Fritso on Jul 1, 2017, 6:29:02 AM
"
tanksmontaje wrote:
y grab avatar of fire?

Depends if you have added fire damage to spells on sceptre or not.

"
Fritso wrote:

That's awesome new!
Any chance you'll be playtesting this in Beta? Or are you waiting for 3.0 release?
Also any idea of what unique gear we might need, and what 'expensive' means? 10ex, or maybe even 100 ex?

Not playing beta. What I am saying is expensive is the min-maxing. That is, getting a 6l belly, lvl 21 active gem, dying sun flask, good rolls on all items, nice helm enchant and nicely rolled jewels. Without this, the dmg will still be nice, but not as high.

Depending on how skilled trader you are, min-maxing will probably cost you at least 15 ex. If you get dual curse amulet and so on, it will rise another 20 ex.

However, the cheap version will still be just as cheap.
Crispie, I've got my essence of hysteria but am curious as to how it will apply to my helm/weapon.

The tooltip for Essence of Hysteria reads "Reforges a rare item, guaranteeing one property"

I have a rare helm I'd like to apply the essence to. If I apply the Essence to my rare helm does it remove all suffixes and preffixes and add Socketed Gems have 50% chance to Ignite?

Does the Socketed Gems have 50% chance to ignite count as a suffixe or preffixe? Can I lose any mods at all on the rare after I apply Essence of Hysteria?

Thanks!
"
jessegotogal wrote:
Crispie, I've got my essence of hysteria but am curious as to how it will apply to my helm/weapon.

The tooltip for Essence of Hysteria reads "Reforges a rare item, guaranteeing one property"

I have a rare helm I'd like to apply the essence to. If I apply the Essence to my rare helm does it remove all suffixes and preffixes and add Socketed Gems have 50% chance to Ignite?

Does the Socketed Gems have 50% chance to ignite count as a suffixe or preffixe? Can I lose any mods at all on the rare after I apply Essence of Hysteria?

Thanks!

See it as using a chaos orb where one of the mods are garanteed to be 50% chance to ignite on helmet and 10% chance to cast fireburst on weapon. So it will remove all mods and then apply the essence mod+ at 2-5 mods since its a rare item.
Looking forward to seeing your build, hopefully more details will be out before the league starts so I have a 'goal' for the build. I love having a "goal" in place for my build so I can start at X and aim to get to Y.

Should be good, hopefully they can iron out details for the release.
Last edited by morinr on Jul 4, 2017, 10:44:43 AM
"
morinr wrote:
Looking forward to seeing your build, hopefully more details will be out before the league starts so I have a 'goal' for the build. I love having a "goal" in place for my build so I can start at X and aim to get to Y.

Trying it in beta already got account ready just waiting for wave 3 to hit so I can see how viable the build is now without crashing.

Arcane surge will most definitely make this build OP as its basically a free 49% spell damage buff up 24/7

Not sure however if the build will be better or worse though due to ember/taming changes (however ember/taming are going to be super cheap to buy)

However molten strike is going to be absolutely insane in 3.0
Last edited by S0T0 on Jul 4, 2017, 10:42:42 PM
"
S0T0 wrote:

Trying it in beta already got account ready just waiting for wave 3 to hit so I can see how viable the build is now without crashing.

Arcane surge will most definitely make this build OP as its basically a free 49% spell damage buff up 24/7

Not sure however if the build will be better or worse though due to ember/taming changes (however ember/taming are going to be super cheap to buy)

Yes will be neat on that, good increase to fire burst and other cwdt spells. The Ember/Taming is going to kind of suck for single target deppz but let us know how it works in the beta.
"
S0T0 wrote:
"
morinr wrote:

However molten strike is going to be absolutely insane in 3.0

Does arcan surge work with CWDT setups or does it have to be manually activated or by abberath's hooves eg.?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info