[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

If you're too scared of VRF you could use Vaal Molten Shell maybe... I commited once suicide with VRF but I still fail how that's possible.
Hello. Thank You for excellent build.

Im working on this build to fine-tune it so i have one question:

Will Hrimnor's Resolve be good upgrade to this build? ((30-40) inc. Fire Dmg / (50-70) to Max. Life / add. resistes and armour)

Will ability (Cannot be Frozen or Chilled if a Fire Skill is used recently) proc with our fire skills casts by CWDT?
Last edited by kaldermane on Apr 19, 2017, 4:37:46 PM
"
kaldermane wrote:
Will ability (Cannot be Frozen or Chilled if a Fire Skill is used recently) proc with our fire skills casts by CWDT?

Yes, Fire Skills used via CWDT will make you immune to chill and freeze. But you will probably have to drop one spell and add Chance to Ignite instead.

(Fire Burst on the other hand will not trigger this as you're not using this skill.)
Last edited by tomay on Apr 20, 2017, 1:19:57 PM
Hello, I'm a new player, and I want to know WHY you select this combo gems, I know that you have combos to generate ignites, but I do not undestand all.

For example:
1) Why in helm with 50% chance to ignite you dont put CWDT (lvl1) - GMP - fireball (20% quality) - ball lightning

I mean this setup could generate A LOT of ignites.

2) Why you select this 4L for damage: CWDT - Arc - Fireball - Ethereal Knives

I hope you could explain why you select this combos gems.

Thank you, and sorry for my english.
Blade Vortex, Firestorm, Shock Nova have proven to be most effective in terms of ignites. But nothing is set in stone, you can try any combo you fancy and see how it goes.

One CWDT setup should be lvl 20 so it generates enough damage to leech a LOT of life immediately when we receive a "Savage Hit". Again, you can use any combo you want there. If you're on Avatar of Fire, obviously fire skills will deal the highest amount of damage, for example Fireball and Magma Orb. Flame Surge also deals a lot of damage but cannot ignite.
Mr Wondering comes again ;D, So guys, i finaly completed build and got char 70 so on, went to try it out at dried lake works great.. until i die, ofc. i haven't completed passive tree at lvl 70, but i don't realy get instant full life as seen on the video.. any way to fix this?

- spend like 200 chaos on this build got like 15 chaos left now so i'd realy like to get this to function :x

Edit: or am i just an idiot?:x
Last edited by so1ek1ar on Apr 21, 2017, 11:07:25 AM
Which character are you referring to??? Only Marauder I see in your character list is a very different lvl 79 Juggernaut build with Marohi.

Instant healing comes from two sources: to a lesser extent from Eye of Innocence + Razor of the Seventh Sun and the biggie being the Berserker ascendancy Cloaked in Savagery (100% of damage leeched as life when you take a Savage hit, i.e. a hit that takes 15% of your maximum life) combined with the Vaal Pact keystone (life leech applies instantly).
Last edited by tomay on Apr 21, 2017, 11:38:54 AM
if my goal is T16/Shaper, what kind of budget am I looking at here?
I don't know if this build is able to take down The Shaper at all but I have done Minotaur and Phoenix with the regular gear, i.e. 6l Belly, just swapped Razor for some random life/spell dmg shield. The one-shot awesomeness requires other gear (Rat Cage + VMS for example)
Last edited by tomay on Apr 21, 2017, 11:48:52 AM
"
tomay wrote:
Which character are you referring to??? Only Marauder I see in your character list is a very different lvl 79 Juggernaut build with Marohi.

Instant healing comes from two sources: to a lesser extent from Eye of Innocence + Razor of the Seventh Sun and the biggie being the Berserker ascendancy Cloaked in Savagery (100% of damage leeched as life when you take a Savage hit, i.e. a hit that takes 15% of your maximum life) combined with the Vaal Pact keystone (life leech applies instantly).

Upsi i'm logged in with wrong acc lol :x referring to this char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/electricalman/

Fixed the prob tho' found out i forgot to do ascendancys which explained well.. everything o_o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info