[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
DingodileBR wrote:
Which gems should I be getting 20% quality?

All in fireburst sceptre and all in vaal rf setup, those gain the most. Also increased duration support in chestplate, if going for AFK Gone Meta. Also elemental weakness. Blade vortex in chestplate also gains from quality in terms of AOE.

The currency is the limit.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
I was wondering 3 things: 1. Why do you use 3 support gems in fireburst sceptre but no main skill? How does that work? and 2. On razor Of The sun u use: Cyclone, Fortify and Whirling Blades But no cwdt why's that? if there's no cwdt it won't selfcast will it? and as far as i know we can't realy use 2 attack's at once :x or is it that they're just for movement?:) 3. Abberath's Hooves, No cwdt but 2 curses?

The CWDT setups we have are enough, adding further wouldn't add too much as we have already taken the best spells.

1. Fireburst is the main skill and does most of the damage while clearing. That is why.

2. The skills in razor are for movement and applying fortify and gaining more hits.

3. I use increased aoe to support abberath's to gain more hits and trigger fireburst more. The dual blasphemy curses quadrouples my DPS output while clearing maps.
"
Hey there ChrispieD,

considering i don't have currency for further gear improvement (so i can't buy an opal or craft a better sceptre) do you think an Ngamahu's sign with its x-y add fire dmg to spell and attack, can substitute the sceptre crafted with flat fire damage to spell and still be able to get rid of Avater of Fire?

Absolutely!

It is a very nice ring. Get one with as high life gain on hit as possible. You can even try to take off RoTSS when clearing maps and replace it with a shield with spell damage and life, and try shield charge+fa+fortify for movement. Because you run with shield charge, abberath's hooves should still hit the targets and you get your fortify. Win Win.

If you see the survivability drop too much, just get your RoTSS back.
"
The CWDT setups we have are enough, adding further wouldn't add too much as we have already taken the best spells.

1. Fireburst is the main skill and does most of the damage while clearing. That is why.

2. The skills in razor are for movement and applying fortify and gaining more hits.

3. I use increased aoe to support abberath's to gain more hits and trigger fireburst more. The dual blasphemy curses quadrouples my DPS output while clearing maps.

Isee, makes sense now, thanks man :D
I might have missed it somewhere but i was wondering why the rings got changed to Mokou's and a opal ring on the abberath version? instead of The Taming/Emberwake on the non abberath version of the build.

Nvm i found it in 1 of the video's
Last edited by Filetus on Apr 16, 2017, 2:36:43 PM
Hey man,

Did you try Ubber atziri & shaper with the afk gone meta ??? Ubber should be fine with the Vaals righteous fire but the first phase of shaper might be tricky.

If you have any tips or how it went for you when u tried, keep us posted :^)

Ssee ya.
Hello ChrispieD

I was sceptical about aberrath, and a full cwdt set-up without Active skill, but the outcame is awesome (so is the lag, lol).

I've Just something which I'd Luke ti discusso with you, and it's Vaal Righteous Fire.
I'm actually scared of VRF, and i'm actually avoiding using It. That's because 80-85% of the time i use It, i die or most of the times i commit suicide

What's wrong with my VRF?
"
Hello ChrispieD

I was sceptical about aberrath, and a full cwdt set-up without Active skill, but the outcame is awesome (so is the lag, lol).

I've Just something which I'd Luke ti discusso with you, and it's Vaal Righteous Fire.
I'm actually scared of VRF, and i'm actually avoiding using It. That's because 80-85% of the time i use It, i die or most of the times i commit suicide

What's wrong with my VRF?

Hard for me to say.

Have you watched my Behind the scenes: in depth VRF video? If not, I would highly suggest doing so you can be a bit more specific about what the actuall issue is.

Vaals pact leeches you up to full life, so if you hit the target, you should not die because of the VRF.

Also, you need to make your profile public so I can see your char.
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hey man,

Did you try Ubber atziri & shaper with the afk gone meta ??? Ubber should be fine with the Vaals righteous fire but the first phase of shaper might be tricky.

If you have any tips or how it went for you when u tried, keep us posted :^)

Ssee ya.

I tried uber atziri with the CWC setup and failed. As for shaper I do not know, as I haven't tried. I guess, as long as you kill his first phase, you will get up 4 VRF to second and third phase. 4 VRF should be enough to end a phase (1 should be enough).
Last edited by ChrispieD on Apr 18, 2017, 1:17:52 PM
Can this build handle united airlines

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info