[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
Not sure if anyone has asked this already, but can Voidheart be used temporarily if you don't have Cospri's?

What's your progression now? Voidheart can work in place of cospri to proc poison and bleeding but as far as i know, it's not worthwhile (for poison) unless you're double or triple dipping it, aka 6L on Earthquake. And this build requires alot of int for conc effect and blasphemy and vulnerability.

What's your current gear like? Using voidheart means you're losing alot of possible stats from the ammy (a rare could give you 50-70 int which is so sorely needed, and dex as well)
I must be doing something wrong, because I can't even kill the guardians. my res are capped and sit at 6.7K hp. dps in town is 27K 5 minutes into the fight and barely did any damage.. have to run all the time as hits hurt me a lot.

this is my eq
:

e: managed to do 3 of the guardians after endless fights but only easy mod maps.
Last edited by alecs87 on Mar 20, 2017, 10:06:44 AM
"
alecs87 wrote:
I must be doing something wrong, because I can't even kill the guardians. my res are capped and sit at 6.7K hp. dps in town is 27K 5 minutes into the fight and barely did any damage.. have to run all the time as hits hurt me a lot.

this is my eq
:

e: managed to do 3 of the guardians after endless fights but only easy mod maps.

survivability issue? maybe if you linked fortify on EQ instead of leap slam?
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
FenixLeeYiRen wrote:
Hey Guys! curious, will Kitava's Feast work?

pretty sure EQ does not qualify as a single-target melee attack, so you're losing out on the unique part of the axe.

poetrade has it selling now at 43c cheapest. you can get a 400+ pDPS axe with 15c.

edit: hezmana's 400+ pDPS is now selling for 1 alch. get that, get a jeweller's touch for 27c. you're 1 step away from Atziri.

Sweet. that works. I was thinking of putting the totem on kitava and EQ on the chest instead.

But this works as well.

Many thanks mate!

Is Ash + Artic Armour + Enfeeble a good setup if not able to dualcurse?
"
alecs87 wrote:

this is my eq
:

don't know if that would help much but try taking 3 points in dirty techniques wheel, it's 70% more damage over time which should help. There is also iron reflexes on the way that should be helpful, because cospri's + devoto's give a bunch of evasion that this build does not scale, but will be useful as armor. You also deviated in some places from the build, 1 example being hematophagy, which gives 20% increased damage while leeching, as in almost permanent damage increase.
Last edited by lisenysh on Mar 21, 2017, 5:41:02 PM
Is the buffed carnage heart a good option now for this build. It has tons of all attributes to give help us with our stat problem and also gives life through the extra strength it provides. It also has decent resists and gives us increased damage while leeching and increased life leech per second. I feel like all around it is perfect for us. Any thoughts?
"
Runal wrote:
Is the buffed carnage heart a good option now for this build. It has tons of all attributes to give help us with our stat problem and also gives life through the extra strength it provides. It also has decent resists and gives us increased damage while leeching and increased life leech per second. I feel like all around it is perfect for us. Any thoughts?

i literally just swapped my amulet last night for a carnage heart. dps-wise i'm not feeling it as much, but it certainly feels so much better now that i'm not gimped by the levels of my skill-gems.

problem is that with all the uniques in this build (helm/boot/chest), using carnage heart means that you're left with the following to cap your resists and get max life:
- 2 rings
- belt
- gloves

this means that:
- you're extremely restricted on the gear you're looking for
- every upgrade is small but ultimately expensive

in my case it's worse, as i'm using a unique belt as well (althought that offers 25% all res). i'm looking to upgrade my belt next, which would bring me to my next problem: upgrades for my rings will cost >20c each.
"
Rattocelo wrote:

Is Ash + Artic Armour + Enfeeble a good setup if not able to dualcurse?

ash is good for those aoe kills from overkill after EQ. i used it for the longest time and it helps alot with clear speed.

no comments on artic armour since i don't run it.

enfeeble.. i'd prefer temporal chains.

from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4deq4e/blasphemy_enfeeble_vs_temporal_chains/

from poe wikia:
Temporal Chains will make temporary effects pass more slowly than it normally would, including itself. The duration listed is already modified to take this into account, so the listed duration on the skill isn't actually changed. (note: The more slowly expiry is affected by modifiers, that increase or reduce the curse effect. The duration of Temporal Chains is calculated without these modifiers and can be changed this way). Damage over time debuffs will expire more slowly, but will cause the same amount of damage per second they normally would. this means your damage PER SECOND remains the same, but the time is lengthened. coupled with poison and bleed, this means you can kite the boss for a longer time before refreshing the DoTs.
"
lisenysh wrote:
"
alecs87 wrote:

this is my eq
:

don't know if that would help much but try taking 3 points in dirty techniques wheel, it's 70% more damage over time which should help. There is also iron reflexes on the way that should be helpful, because cospri's + devoto's give a bunch of evasion that this build does not scale, but will be useful as armor. You also deviated in some places from the build, 1 example being hematophagy, which gives 20% increased damage while leeching, as in almost permanent damage increase.

actually, (correct me if i'm wrong) dirty techniques would work AGAINST this build.

"Dirty Techniques is a notable passive skill that grants increased damage over time and increased skill effect duration. It also grants Hits against Bleeding enemies a chance to apply Poison."

we want reduced skill effect duration for the shockwave from EQ to pop faster, which is where our main damage comes from.

he has atziri and cospri, so procing bleed and poison is already taken care of.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info