[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

How viable are other skills with this build ? Like Cyclone or Sunder for example ?

I just hate EQ
Has anyone else tried Haemophilia in this build? I've been leveling with them with some success.

Last edited by Lucasion on Mar 13, 2017, 10:55:01 PM
Build is going really well in red maps for now
Spoiler

that damn cospri wasted 700 chromes ..
I got my 5L uul-netol`s and 5l cospris and max res (besides chaos which is 9).
Still I struggle with uber lab! with 4.8k life izaro onehites me... Am I just playing poorly or am I doing something wrong? :D I hope my character isvisible in my profile.
Help would be appreciated!
"
gretser wrote:
I hope my character isvisible in my profile.

I can see all your tabs except character =)
"
gretser wrote:
Still I struggle with uber lab! with 4.8k life izaro onehites me... Am I just playing poorly or am I doing something wrong? :D I hope my character isvisible in my profile.

u have no life in gear man...
i easy facetank him with 7.4k
"
RedStark wrote:
"
gretser wrote:

How is your life so high? Can you share your gear? I have every life node and only 5.2k Only missing life on ammy
IGN PoopyPotter
Just wasted 4ex worth of chrome and still cant get the colors so frustrating. Is there an easier way than 3 red vorici?

next time ill pay extra to just buy the on on poetrade with right colors lol
"
Aziah wrote:
Just wasted 4ex worth of chrome and still cant get the colors so frustrating. Is there an easier way than 3 red vorici?

next time ill pay extra to just buy the on on poetrade with right colors lol

I don't want to count how many chromes I wasted on my cospri's. After getting 3 red 2 green on my 5 link for the nth time, I just switched to cyclone setup and put it there for now. Will probably try to color it again after i got my disfavour.
"
Phloozy wrote:
"
RedStark wrote:
"
gretser wrote:

How is your life so high? Can you share your gear? I have every life node and only 5.2k Only missing life on ammy

i already shared and i think my account is pubblic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info