[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Am I doing sth wrong? My damage is not that high, life reg is missing while fighting and my life is moderate... somehow I start feeling that I am making sth wrong..

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gQHBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfFCAUTRhWGJEZLho4Gj4aVRynHNwfAicvJ-0o-ikuLdI2xTboPC09_EGHRZ1HflBHU1JTpVXGVkhXDVhjWfNfP2EhZKNlTWh0aPJyqXTtfLiCB4LHg1-DzIPbhNmE748akFWRzpZsmK2a4J7Nnz6iAKcIpzCsqq2Nr2y3PriTuX677byfvTa9YL6nwGbEWMT2xgTGrsbYz37SIdR82CTZYdl82mLawevu7w7wH_Gs8kH2SPno_Es=?accountName=Shiadrone&characterName=RF_TheThird

you need more life and strength in that gear
Did like 10 atziri runs, vaals are joke, trio, u have to have enought of antibleed flasks to tank two-hander(overall its super easy u can facetank), and atziri, well i can facetank her double flameblast ;)
Overall an easy fight if u know it, but if u dont u still might die to like double storm call.
did some uber lab runs with that build - seemed okay, not fast, not super safe, but manageable, did like 5 3 key runs(i dunno what i did wrong every run, itzaro dropped only 2)
lvl 87, 8k health

also got a pair of those, still thinking if they worth using, i lose like 400 hp if i switch boots.
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Dec 18, 2016, 9:19:21 PM
I've saved up a few Gemcutter's Prisms along the way and im wondering if there's any gem where using them is worth it.

Also, now lvl 79, 6.9k hp, 8.9k armour, 813 str, 1016 life/s, all resistances long capped, build is extremely fun to play but i still feel it's not tanky enough. These are my gears:

Please tell me if you see anything wrong with them / what could be improved?
Build is nice as a 2nd/3rd/...whatever chill build but not as a starter. YOu really need couple exalt worth gear to comfortably play.
Anything up until Guardians is pretty easy, uber and atziri is snorefest. But somehow I am struggling in Uul-Netol Breach. I just couldnt kill fast enough to maintain the breach open even though I am pretty close to min maxing.
Is it Guardian viable? Well Hydra, yes, others I dont know since they havent dropped yet. Hydra was a pretty painfully slow fight but I feel like if I could get the helm enchant for RF then Guardians would be pretty good too. Hell maybe even Shaper.

Level 90, 8.3k life, 2k life regen with 6 endurance charges + the extra I get from Cyclone/Molten Shell averages around 2.5k. Oh and I skipped unwavering stance keystone because it felt like it did more harm than good for me.

EDIT: Using Blade Vortex instead of Shock Nova and Cyclone instead of Shield Charge works much better. Easier to sustain fortify and easier to proc elemental overload

Last edited by narrus on Dec 19, 2016, 8:35:02 AM
Hi, trying out this build for my first character (HC). Died 3-4 times but managed to finally hit map level now (furthest i have ever reached in this game ^^)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sllinedberg/characters (Grudgehacker)

Trying now to switch over to RF, so looked at first post "My Gem Links:",
only need to find a helmet now for the "4 Link
RBRR: Cast When Damage Taken (level 1), Tempest Shield (level 7 max), Purity of Fire, Determination OR Vitality."

But I now see OP have a diffrent gem setup on his new Breach character. Im confused and any help would be appriciated :)
"
narrus wrote:
Build is nice as a 2nd/3rd/...whatever chill build but not as a starter. YOu really need couple exalt worth gear to comfortably play.
Anything up until Guardians is pretty easy, uber and atziri is snorefest. But somehow I am struggling in Uul-Netol Breach. I just couldnt kill fast enough to maintain the breach open even though I am pretty close to min maxing.
Is it Guardian viable? Well Hydra, yes, others I dont know since they havent dropped yet. Hydra was a pretty painfully slow fight but I feel like if I could get the helm enchant for RF then Guardians would be pretty good too. Hell maybe even Shaper.

Level 90, 8.3k life, 2k life regen with 6 endurance charges + the extra I get from Cyclone/Molten Shell averages around 2.5k. Oh and I skipped unwavering stance keystone because it felt like it did more harm than good for me.

EDIT: Using Blade Vortex instead of Shock Nova and Cyclone instead of Shield Charge works much better. Easier to sustain fortify and easier to proc elemental overload

missing a ton of str on gear, not min maxed :P. get that chaos res cap too!
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
sllinedberg wrote:
Hi, trying out this build for my first character (HC). Died 3-4 times but managed to finally hit map level now (furthest i have ever reached in this game ^^)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sllinedberg/characters (Grudgehacker)

RBRR: Cast When Damage Taken (level 1), Tempest Shield (level 7 max), Purity of Fire, Determination OR Vitality."

But I now see OP have a diffrent gem setup on his new Breach character. Im confused and any help would be appriciated :)

im testing new setups in breach league, seems to be working fine. both setups are viable
"
sllinedberg wrote:

im testing new setups in breach league, seems to be working fine. both setups are viable
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Did like 10 atziri runs, vaals are joke, trio, u have to have enought of antibleed flasks to tank two-hander(overall its super easy u can facetank), and atziri, well i can facetank her double flameblast ;)
Overall an easy fight if u know it, but if u dont u still might die to like double storm call.
did some uber lab runs with that build - seemed okay, not fast, not super safe, but manageable, did like 5 3 key runs(i dunno what i did wrong every run, itzaro dropped only 2)
lvl 87, 8k health

also got a pair of those, still thinking if they worth using, i lose like 400 hp if i switch boots.

missing a ton of str on gear.
"
"
narrus wrote:

missing a ton of str on gear, not min maxed :P. get that chaos res cap too!

Well yeah I know I am missing Strength but reinvesting in more gear just to get that leftover strength is pretty much a waste of currency(many exalts in breach) and I do enough damage I feel like. If I was in Standart then yeah probably but in Breach its too expensive to perfect the gear and at that point I rather make a new build.
I dont know about Chaos but it isnt much of a problem for me really. Havent really died because of chaos damage at all on this character I think.
Last edited by narrus on Dec 20, 2016, 12:08:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info