[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Spooo wrote:
Hmm im a little worried now, alot of you are saying you are having problems with damage and survivability as you are approaching the end game ....

The only thing i died this league were breaches(in a % damage maps), couse they lag, thats awoidable if u have a good pc(unlike mine)
And about damage - i used to play bursty builds, in every league, so i just dont feel comfortable if bosses dont die in a flash ;).And i think u can raise damage by a lot, using 2 curse(ele weakness in coh setup) with +1 curse amu, and like, using vaal light trap on bosses to apply shock.
Gotta do red maps/uber lab and stuff to see if my damage good enought.
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"
Spooo wrote:
Hmm im a little worried now, alot of you are saying you are having problems with damage and survivability as you are approaching the end game ....

The only thing i died this league were breaches(in a % damage maps), couse they lag, thats awoidable if u have a good pc(unlike mine)
And about damage - i used to play bursty builds, in every league, so i just dont feel comfortable if bosses dont die in a flash ;).And i think u can raise damage by a lot, using 2 curse(ele weakness in coh setup) with +1 curse amu, and like, using vaal light trap on bosses to apply shock.
Gotta do red maps/uber lab and stuff to see if my damage good enought.

I`v been doing t12 constant, its just the same as was last league with pathfinder bv (life version of it)
The dmg its there, the survability, is there, Uber lab was done easy at lvl 81

And yet we dont have best gear possible for it, maybe within 2-3 weeks, with everything done, gems at 20/20 or higher and double curse (I will go flamm+enfeeble) everything will melt.
I will be trying vaal RF for burst dmg, I dont know if I can sustain at the moment I have 14.5%reg and 212% hp with ~2250 flat hp (7.8k) and 820str

I`v seen a similar build facetank T16 bosses and that build had lower hp, the only think that might be difficult would be shaper and uber atziri
Can you give me an advice, which item i should update next? I've investigated around 240c in "Essence of Horror" for a good helmet roll, without any luck :(. But for now i wan't to concentrate in other items.

Last edited by Tom1860 on Dec 16, 2016, 6:05:29 AM
anny big adjustments for BHC?
I did Merc Lab with Level 83, about 6. sth Life and it was pretty close tbh but I did not die. Also the lab difficulty depends on the phases of Izaro and on if you kill his charges. But anyway, up till now it is pretty smooth. I couldn't win against Atziri yet, the three guardians killed me twice and atziri, but its been a while since I did that fight, so that's may while. Also now with i Think it is now 7.5 or 7.7 k life at lvl 86 its a lot more comfortable. Only Breaches can be hard, and since my Chaos Res is not 0 I take serious dmg from mobs which deal chaos dmg.

I would like some suggestions too if you don't mind Demi, concerning on what gear improvement you could suggest me. I will link Jewels somewhen the next days when im home, am at work right now :P :D

Spoiler
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
At lvl 80 with 7k hp, 1,1khp/s regen, 10k armor - unbuffed. I still couldnt kill Uber Izaro, unbuffed. No way for me to kill Argus either. Overall mobs work fine but high hp targets are a pain in the ass. I couldnt do a T11 Wasteland with 26% health because he outhealed my damage with his stuns which made me back off to heal.

Dunno what I'm doing wrong. Will give it a couple more levels.
"
beunhaas wrote:
anny big adjustments for BHC?

yea don't die
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
erensson wrote:
At lvl 80 with 7k hp, 1,1khp/s regen, 10k armor - unbuffed. I still couldnt kill Uber Izaro, unbuffed. No way for me to kill Argus either. Overall mobs work fine but high hp targets are a pain in the ass. I couldnt do a T11 Wasteland with 26% health because he outhealed my damage with his stuns which made me back off to heal.

Dunno what I'm doing wrong. Will give it a couple more levels.

it just takes time. just switch in conc for inc aoe and burn em to death. as for stuns, we have unwavering stance. that shouldn't be an issue.
"
Tom1860 wrote:
Can you give me an advice, which item i should update next? I've investigated around 240c in "Essence of Horror" for a good helmet roll, without any luck :(. But for now i wan't to concentrate in other items.

Rings chest gloves need higher life/str. amulet could use all atributes as well (more str)
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
Spoiler
I did Merc Lab with Level 83, about 6. sth Life and it was pretty close tbh but I did not die. Also the lab difficulty depends on the phases of Izaro and on if you kill his charges. But anyway, up till now it is pretty smooth. I couldn't win against Atziri yet, the three guardians killed me twice and atziri, but its been a while since I did that fight, so that's may while. Also now with i Think it is now 7.5 or 7.7 k life at lvl 86 its a lot more comfortable. Only Breaches can be hard, and since my Chaos Res is not 0 I take serious dmg from mobs which deal chaos dmg.

I would like some suggestions too if you don't mind Demi, concerning on what gear improvement you could suggest me. I will link Jewels somewhen the next days when im home, am at work right now :P :D

Spoiler

that helm is garbage, don't use it. basically all of your gear is lacking life/str. you shouldn't be using doon cubi until you have 800+ strength. until then, doryani's catalyst is better for your damage output.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info