[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
"
mcwaffle wrote:
So is this actually budget? Someone specifically warned me that this guys builds are insane expensive and his idea of budget may be different from mine

somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, i aint the sharpest tool in the shed

Don't bully please. My friend said the guy who made this guide was known for for having very costly builds. I am returning after several years off and like the idea of being a flamer. I just wanna make sure I dont get to a paint weeks in were I am bottle necked by a piece of gear to make it work. As of now I dont have the know how to know if the gear is UBER hard to obtain.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/298833 - Mods doing what mods do best
http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/03/how-i-became-a-password-cracker/3/ Cause i bet if everyone did waht they say inhere or god forbid you required a 8 char minimum password less accounts would be comprised
"
mcwaffle wrote:
"
"
mcwaffle wrote:
So is this actually budget? Someone specifically warned me that this guys builds are insane expensive and his idea of budget may be different from mine

somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, i aint the sharpest tool in the shed

Don't bully please. My friend said the guy who made this guide was known for for having very costly builds. I am returning after several years off and like the idea of being a flamer. I just wanna make sure I dont get to a paint weeks in were I am bottle necked by a piece of gear to make it work. As of now I dont have the know how to know if the gear is UBER hard to obtain.

I played it 2 times, if your goal is high tier bossing (t14+), elder, U elder, Shaper, ... don't play it.

Very good helmet, jewels each 2ex+,... are almost a must for clearing smoothly (t14+) and bossing. But for mapping, go for it.
Last edited by memberx on Dec 6, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
What should I link with firestorm while leveling? (I'm not a high enough level to get Cast while Channeling)
Last edited by CJCasper on Dec 13, 2018, 6:07:33 PM
"
CJCasper wrote:
What should I link with firestorm while leveling?

as demi said.

Scorching ray
Cast while channeling
Firestorm
Fire Pen

is good :) stationary but good for leveling :)
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
http://poe.trade/search/unoharinohiahu

This new flask mod looks great for RF build !
in your path of building you use flammability and enfeeble, but in the build you dont have a +1 curse, how can that work? This confuses me a bit
Last edited by Evibane on Dec 12, 2018, 11:33:31 PM
Thanks for build
But I have a questions: Which Ascendancy tree is correct: image here of PoB? Pob doesn't have Hinekora
Last edited by miikemnn on Dec 14, 2018, 10:56:10 AM
Anyone tried this build in Hc Betrayal? If so, how's the progress?
I'll take a sit, I want to make this build in a near future
Does swift affliction and arcane surge still work with RF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info