[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

got something for you all :)

If you'd like to mirror the #1 Elder RF Life Helm:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Hi, thanks for the build. I have one question though instead of a six linked armor, can we get a 3-linked armor since only 1 curse can be applied to each enemy at a time.
"
MadeWithLove wrote:

Hi, thanks for the build. I have one question though instead of a six linked armor, can we get a 3-linked armor since only 1 curse can be applied to each enemy at a time.

show me in the guide where i said use 4 curses lmao
"
"
MadeWithLove wrote:

show me in the guide where i said use 4 curses lmao

In your path of building, you have enfeeble and flammability on an armor. Im quite new so I do not really know but I heard that enemies only can have 1 curses. Curse on Hit + Cast When Damage Taken also does not really triggers curses on enemies. Ive heard that 2 trigger spell will invalidate the supported spell.
Last edited by MadeWithLove on Apr 9, 2018, 10:18:10 AM
What about some cast while channeling with scorching ray (+faster casting) and ball lightning on the chest with some other stuff, and them move the cwdt setup to where the scorching ray was? Wouldn't be a easyer way to trigger the elemental equilibrium ?

Sorry about the bad english
"
S4MB0 wrote:
"
o0_ANTI_0o wrote:
"
5 Link: RBBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know what the purpose of not leveling up CWTD, Ball Lightning & Tempest Shield past 1/4/7 achieves?

...bump
"
S4MB0 wrote:
"
o0_ANTI_0o wrote:
"
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know what the purpose of not leveling up CWTD, Ball Lightning & Tempest Shield past 1/4/7 achieves?

My guess would be so that it goes off more frequently to proc EO, EE, and flammability.
"
S4MB0 wrote:
"
o0_ANTI_0o wrote:
"

If you level up CWDT, you will end up cursing less and less. At level 1 you only need to take 528 damage. At level 20 you have to take 3272 in order to curse. Which sounds better? xD

I'm currently looking to get some nice %life + dmg jewels. I was looking for %Increased dot / %increased fire dmg / %increased burning dmg. Are any of the 3 better than the other? Just wanted to get the most bang for my buck because it looks like I'm going to have to spend 1.5 exalts each if i want life and 2 damage boosts :/
Last edited by tabnstab on Apr 10, 2018, 3:17:53 PM
"
tabnstab wrote:

I'm currently looking to get some nice %life + dmg jewels. I was looking for %Increased dot / %increased fire dmg / %increased burning dmg. Are any of the 3 better than the other? Just wanted to get the most bang for my buck because it looks like I'm going to have to spend 1.5 exalts each if i want life and 2 damage boosts :/

damage/fire damage/area damage/burning damage/damage over time all do the same thing for RF.

area damage doesn't apply to scorching ray.

burning damage goes up to 20%, fire up to 16%, the rest are 9-12%. get the bigger rolls if you want to min max.

perfect jewel is fire damage/life/burning/dot or area
"
o0_ANTI_0o wrote:
"

If you level up CWDT, you will end up cursing less and less. At level 1 you only need to take 528 damage. At level 20 you have to take 3272 in order to curse. Which sounds better? xD

Yes that makes sense now, thanks for pointing that out :)

Wouldn't fire penetration be super helpful with righteous fire or do they not work together?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info