[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Me again. I was looking through your gear, and I saw some things that don’t add up, and now I’m confused. You said that you had more than 10 life Regen but you had 6 raw on your shield and than 1.58 on a marble amulet. How did you get so much? I know that there is also ascendancy, but that would only bring you to around 3.5 percent of your life Regen. How does that play out? Also, I’m your pictures it shows you have 293 energy shield, but you once again only have one roll for it, a 22 on your belt. Also, why have the one link for schorching ray? It’d make sense if you linked it with the other things on your chest such as curse on hit, but you didn’t?
Hi, guys is swift affliction support and arcane surge support really work on righteous fire ?
"
Hexed275 wrote:
Hi, guys is swift affliction support and arcane surge support really work on righteous fire ?

I did not understand that either but you can find more details here https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7o6bwl/question_righteous_fire_and_arcane_surge_synergy/. I don`t know if it is a bug or not, but it works, an PoB know how to calculate the damage, with those two gems, properly.
Last edited by kel0o on Apr 5, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
I'm currently playing this build and i'm having a lot of fun with it. Just yesterday i got
which i currently use because of the elemental resistance.

Is that one viable on this build? It's a fated item so i can also upgrade it for additional crit chance. I'd prefer some more life on it but i'm using it currently for the 25% elemental resistance.

I'm able to beat T9 maps at the moment. Is that ok or should i be higher up already? I'm still farming chaos orbs in lower maps to get some better gear. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/habi92/characters
Last edited by habi92 on Apr 5, 2018, 12:22:41 PM
followed this guide to a T, yet my boss damage is complete dog shit and merc lab was a pain in the ass. at what point does it get better?
"
5 Link: RBBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get)

Ok for what do we need the Ball lightning here? It doesnt hit anything so it cant apply the flamability curse or trigger EE. Is it only there for a lucky crit to proc EO?

"
o0_ANTI_0o wrote:
"
5 Link: RBBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get)

Ok for what do we need the Ball lightning here? It doesnt hit anything so it cant apply the flamability curse or trigger EE. Is it only there for a lucky crit to proc EO?

ball lightning hits everything in an aoe as it passes through. repeatedly.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:
followed this guide to a T, yet my boss damage is complete dog shit and merc lab was a pain in the ass. at what point does it get better?

i dont recall saying "use axiom perpetuam at endgame" or saffel's frame. life is probably pretty low with some of your life rolls on gear being low or non existent.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
ball lightning hits everything in an aoe as it passes through. repeatedly.

Thanks for the quick answer
Like in the Build guide i have tried curse on hit, ball lightning, cast when damage taken and flamability with the stated levels. The curse however does not get applied until you remove Curse on hit, then it starts cursing enemys.
Tried this with different gem levels same result either they changed something, its bugged or i am stupid :)

Either way great build works for me without curse on hit

Thanks for the guide
"
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:

i dont recall saying "use axiom perpetuam at endgame" or saffel's frame. life is probably pretty low with some of your life rolls on gear being low or non existent.

but i literally have life on every single piece of gear minus weapon and shield. is doryanis going to make that noticeable of a difference? (can't use doon's, only have 550 strenth). also using saffels for spell damage seeing as damage is my problem.
Last edited by RyanTheNinja on Apr 5, 2018, 8:15:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info