[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

what would be the leveling item?
Hello, I started this build a few days ago and almost everything went smooth until now (lvl ~68 doing some low tier maps) but I have a question about the pastebin in this guide:
There are 2 CWDT setups, 1 for Molten Shell and 1 for Ball Lightning/Tempest Shield. The pastebin says I need a lvl 1 CWDT + lvl 8 Ball Lightning, but a lvl 8 Ball Lightning isn't supported by lvl 1 CWDT so I don't know if I missed something or I just have to lower the level of BL.
Another (bigger) question is: What's the point of the CWDT+Molten Shell setup? Seems like CWDT never procs so it seems kinda useeless to me. I thought RF would proc CWDT but seems it wont work so, again, I don't know if I'm missing something or what.

Can anyone help me please?
this build is quite cheap for running, tier13-14.
Any idea for changing to get >200k damage (except 3-5ex jewel)?
This is my char pls help
https://pastebin.com/9jKmxwYz
"
CptFindus wrote:
Hello, I started this build a few days ago and almost everything went smooth until now (lvl ~68 doing some low tier maps) but I have a question about the pastebin in this guide:
There are 2 CWDT setups, 1 for Molten Shell and 1 for Ball Lightning/Tempest Shield. The pastebin says I need a lvl 1 CWDT + lvl 8 Ball Lightning, but a lvl 8 Ball Lightning isn't supported by lvl 1 CWDT so I don't know if I missed something or I just have to lower the level of BL.
Another (bigger) question is: What's the point of the CWDT+Molten Shell setup? Seems like CWDT never procs so it seems kinda useeless to me. I thought RF would proc CWDT but seems it wont work so, again, I don't know if I'm missing something or what.

Can anyone help me please?

Ball Lightning should be lvl 4.
Hey, started this build, always wanted to try RF, so i have currency, what uniques or items should i buy to push this buil up? u only got rare items on first page or i cant find improvements... OR what are good items for leveling?
Last edited by Moyahz on Mar 17, 2018, 1:53:33 PM
Last edited by Isildur420 on Mar 17, 2018, 7:04:58 PM
Do we level Arcane surge?
"
Neograff1 wrote:

Ball Lightning should be lvl 4.

Yeah, I deleveled the BL skill gem to 4. What about the CWDT with Molten Shell?
wich belt is better i'm not sure ?
Thanks very much for the comprehensive write up - we know the Jugg version of RF is UberElder viable because, well, many of us watched the kill. Is this version, that of the Chieftan, also having luck with that fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info