[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I've played the game in Breach League and took a break since Legacy. Now I'm planning to come back.

Is this build still relevant? Is it a good league starter? My first characters in leagues, were always bad but I want to make an exception.
What are the Pantheons you're using ?

Hi thanks for the guide, very helpful. But i have an issue with EE. Very often the resistance of mobs are changing into res fire and vulnerable to cold and light...

I don't understand what i'm doing wrong.
"
azarie wrote:
Hi thanks for the guide, very helpful. But i have an issue with EE. Very often the resistance of mobs are changing into res fire and vulnerable to cold and light...

I don't understand what i'm doing wrong.

your characters are private. im betting you haven't slotted brutality with shield charge or have added fire to attacks somewhere OR are using a physical damage spell (gets fire damage from ascendancy).

use cold/light spells to proc ee like the guide says. molten shell will give fire res every once in a while, but it HURTS and lets us leech back to full while we figure out wtf hit so hard. the other cwdts will refresh ee to -50% fire.

gl hf
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Ok thanks, no i have brutality link with shield charge but on my amulet i have add physical damage to attacks. So is the amulet the problem ?

Thanks for your answer.
"
azarie wrote:
Ok thanks, no i have brutality link with shield charge but on my amulet i have add physical damage to attacks. So is the amulet the problem ?

Thanks for your answer.

your characters are private. im betting you haven't slotted brutality with shield charge or have added fire to attacks somewhere OR are using a physical damage spell (gets fire damage from ascendancy).

use cold/light spells to proc ee like the guide says. molten shell will give fire res every once in a while, but it HURTS and lets us leech back to full while we figure out wtf hit so hard. the other cwdts will refresh ee to -50% fire.

still can't do shit with characters being private. join discord and ask in help desk or link your gear OR make profile public.

im going to bed. gl
This is my build what i need swap fast

Last edited by domiziano1992 on Mar 17, 2018, 6:16:35 AM
My characters should be in public now.
"
azarie wrote:
My characters should be in public now.

well i guess 3rd times the charm is right.

"
im betting you haven't slotted brutality with shield charge or have added fire to attacks somewhere OR are using a physical damage spell (gets fire damage from ascendancy).

i recommend looking at your gear/links and then reading what i've said to you 3 times now. maybe you'll figure it out.
yeah i figure out i just don't know why i had vortex blade link in my gear. thanks anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info