[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
SzamanikTM wrote:
Does Scorching Ray also triger EE fire res debuff (when using while some part of gear have #add lightning/cold damage to attacks) like Shield Charge does ? Thanks.

No, scorching ray does not "hit", and, therefore, doesn't trigger EE.

So Shield Charge and Blade Vortex are EE triggers of fire debuff in this build ?
I'm level 72 right now with max resist and 5.1k life but I'm still taking a lot of damage and struggling with tier 6+ maps. I have about 800 life-regen with 6 endurance charges up, should I get more life-regen from the passive tree or get more life nodes?
"
Akuq wrote:
I'm level 72 right now with max resist and 5.1k life but I'm still taking a lot of damage and struggling with tier 6+ maps. I have about 800 life-regen with 6 endurance charges up, should I get more life-regen from the passive tree or get more life nodes?

You definitely need more life first. Also give Bloodgrip a try if you are on a budget. I found this amulet to be invaluable because of the regen and you never have to worry about bleeds. My character isn't great but i can basically just use one hand to shield charge into everything and never die in higher tier maps. It does get very tanky once you reach that 8k life threshold.

I also noticed you aren't using stone golem which is a big loss in regen. Take a look at my gems, i have them in a lazy mode setup which is quite effective.
Last edited by CylonVR on Aug 14, 2017, 9:19:07 AM
"
SzamanikTM wrote:

So Shield Charge and Blade Vortex are EE triggers of fire debuff in this build ?

Any attack that a) hits, b) applies cold and/or lightning damage, and c) does not apply any fire damage will trigger EE. I'm using cyclone :)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Aug 14, 2017, 11:36:35 AM
Can this be used with berserker instead of chieftain ? I ve heard that berserker is better
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Aug 14, 2017, 11:40:05 AM
"
Can this be used with berserker instead of chieftain ? I ve heard that berserker is better

Not exactly "better". Berserker give you more dps, but life sustain will be harder comparing to chieftain - u gonna invest more gear's stats in %life regen. So I belive chieftain vs berserker is almost the same.
trying RF in HC, think it is viable enough?
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
trying RF in HC, think it is viable enough?

hc viable is on you, not the build. your skill, your knowledge.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey Demi, Not sure if you're still watching this thread but if so, it would be nice to update the original post to mention that the Ngamahu node does not work with RF. It didn't work in 2.6 either, but now with 3.0 the wording has been clarified further.
"
"
Akuq wrote:
. Take a look at my gems, i have them in a lazy mode setup which is quite effective.

You haven't made your profile public so we can't see your characters thus your gem setup. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info