[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Is the "Added cold damage to attacks" necessary on an item?

You have a low lvl CWDT - tempest shield which should be up 100% of the time and hitting with lightning damage, so is the added elemental damage to attacks just to make this more consistent (or does the lightning damage from Tempest Shield not "hit" either?)? Did you test without it and did you notice much difference?

Thanks Demi - great build overall. Obviously not the intent of the build, but what do you think of using Legacy Kaoms in this build? Clearly not necessary but is it worth the investment and will it greatly change damage/survivability?

cold or lightning to attacks yea. tempest only procs like 30% of the time when we block attacks, not spells. rather be able to inflict ee myself.

also fuck kaoms.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What type of item is worth significantly investing currency in then?

Also in your 2.6 you use determination but in the PoB you use vitality. I have enough life regen to not have issues, is it typically more valuable to run determination then?

Thoughts on using a essence worm ring with PoF then going for Blood Magic for huge life without Determination or Vitality?
Last edited by lacrossefreak17 on Aug 10, 2017, 3:49:58 PM
Do you still like chieftan as the ascendency? seems like a lot of folks are trying out Berzerker.
Hello Demi,

the EO is RARELLY up, can you pls check out my Profile (it's public) char name "Hriga" maybe am missing something?

Thank you in Advance
"
Aevaris wrote:
Do you still like chieftan as the ascendency? seems like a lot of folks are trying out Berzerker.

Specifically, looking at your 3.0 tree in PoB. Going berserker is more damage for sure, but i guess the question is is it worth the trade off in the loss of a lot of regen.
Heyo Demi,
I am trying to get guardians and then maybe shaper done on this build. I am having troubles in that my DPS is just not high enough just yet. I am proccing EE and EO consistently, and have decent mechanics on bosses. Could you check to see if I am missing something here?

Thanks
_Sifu

EDIT: Its _Jugga in Harbinger.
Last edited by ITry4humility on Aug 12, 2017, 12:28:13 PM
Does Scorching Ray also triger EE fire res debuff (when using while some part of gear have #add lightning/cold damage to attacks) like Shield Charge does ? Thanks.
"
SzamanikTM wrote:
Does Scorching Ray also triger EE fire res debuff (when using while some part of gear have #add lightning/cold damage to attacks) like Shield Charge does ? Thanks.

No, scorching ray does not "hit", and, therefore, doesn't trigger EE.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Hey guyz, Hey Demi,

Tks for your build and your time. I'm having fun with it atm.

Yet i have a question :

I just managed to 6-Linked 4 blues my Belly in harbinger.

What d'you suggest for the last blue socket ?

I cannot apply 2 curses... What should i put in the 4th blue slot ?

Or maybe should i get Whispers of doom to get a second curse ? (flammability + Enfeeble) ?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Tks guyz

Cheers,
Last edited by Azonn on Aug 13, 2017, 12:03:40 PM
"
Azonn wrote:
Hey guyz, Hey Demi,

Tks for your build and your time. I'm having fun with it atm.

Yet i have a question :

I just managed to 6-Linked 4 blues my Belly in harbinger.

What d'you suggest for the last blue socket ?

I cannot apply 2 curses... What should i put in the 4th blue slot ?

Or maybe should i get Whispers of doom to get a second curse ? (flammability + Enfeeble) ?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Tks guyz

Cheers,

random other spell to crit for EO/apply EE/chill.

if you want to go duel curse, go for it. enfeeble is great defense. can also get a +1 curse amulet instead of whispers
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info