[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AzZinothAesiR/characters

Please help me check. My set up can proc "EE" ? buff proc on enemy or us
You got Southbound on you and also cold damage on a ring. So yes you can process EE as you hit a mob.
The mob will have some animation rings under them as they are afected by EE. The mob elemental resistance at cold will increase but will have less fire and lightning resist. So the process is on mob not on you.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
You got Southbound on you and also cold damage on a ring. So yes you can process EE as you hit a mob.
The mob will have some animation rings under them as they are afected by EE. The mob elemental resistance at cold will increase but will have less fire and lightning resist. So the process is on mob not on you.

Thank you.
more question

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AzZinothAesiR/characters

refer to my set up, why flammability not proc?
Are u sure it does not process? Maybe you fail to see it as mobs die to RF before being hit by BV or tempest shield... Go on a low level map, DON'T activate RF and let mobs hit you till CWDT process. See if the curse symbol will appear.

I just tried my self and it works with
Last edited by Piftiuta on Apr 19, 2017, 12:26:42 PM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Are u sure it does not process? Maybe you fail to see it as mobs die to RF before being hit by BV or tempest shield... Go on a low level map, DON'T activate RF and let mobs hit you till CWDT process. See if the curse symbol will appear.

Flammability must be proc by BV & Tempest shield ?
I've tested only CWDT. It's not proc.
Is called curse on HIT. So the CWDT process the spells that will hit: BV, tempest shield and ice spear. When those spells hit a mob it will be cursed

Tbh I would put Ice Nova q20 as it has a huge area coverage and will curse everything around. Don't see the need for ice spear.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Is called curse on HIT. So the CWDT process the spells that will hit: BV, tempest shield and ice spear. When those spells hit a mob it will be cursed

Tbh I would put Ice Nova q20 as it has a huge area coverage and will curse everything around. Don't see the need for ice spear.

crits
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
It's not proc even hit by BV. I think i miss something. TwT
"
AzZinothAesiR wrote:
It's not proc even hit by BV. I think i miss something. TwT

read the gems in your links. i bet your flammability is too low level.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info