Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Hi, I have a question about The Admiral,Varnished Coat.
The last mod of The Admiral makes me confused cause I cannot assure whether explanation is the correct one.

"elemental damage you deal with hits is resisted by lowest elemental resistance instead".

The resistance is picked from enemy's lowest one or the one from my own character?

Thanks for your time.

Enemy
"
imanubcake wrote:
"
Hi, I have a question about The Admiral,Varnished Coat.
The last mod of The Admiral makes me confused cause I cannot assure whether explanation is the correct one.

"elemental damage you deal with hits is resisted by lowest elemental resistance instead".

The resistance is picked from enemy's lowest one or the one from my own character?

Thanks for your time.

Enemy

Thanks.

So it is a great choice to replace the penetration support with EE in the passive.

And seems like we have an extra link for the main skill.

Can be a cool choice for single-element builds or random element builds to obtain the best benefit.

But there is the "you deal" .

Can it work to trap, mine or totem builds ?
Last edited by lowlowlowererer on Sep 21, 2020, 5:45:38 AM
how much doom i can get when curse, any cap of doom then? any indicator that i make i know or i just think that i have enough doom to trigger the blast?
We need to be able to identify Veiled item after a Heist tyvm...
Last edited by Torx34 on Sep 23, 2020, 4:22:39 PM
Hi, I'm hoping for some clarification on the new ring

It says: 0.5% of damage is leeched as life while you have at least 5 total endurance, frenzy and power charges.

I am playing self cast discharge at the moment and as I type this I realize my problem might have to do with the charges being consumed, making the damage I do not leech because I don't have any charges.

But my original question is this: Does the ring require me to have all three types of charges or can I have just one type as long as I have at least 5?
Hi, I just purchased premium stash tab for trade, I listed a lot of items but only 5 of them are on the trade website, what should i do?
This one is wierd so if i take Ancestral Bond can my projectiles From my Totems get the flame wall damage and damage over time effect from self cast flame wall
Last edited by Ravenose on Sep 25, 2020, 11:18:55 AM
I have a question regarding Anomalous Reave. If I were to get the quality over 20% would it convert more of my physical damage to an element as a sort of more multiplier of damage? If so, is this working properly? I've tried it with getting over 20% quality and haven't felt much of a difference. I know I can't tell on the sheet dps, but it just didn't seem like there was a big damage increase when hitting monsters.
Quick one...

What is the result of Beast Crafting 30% Corruption on this?

Will it lower the DPS since it's already 34? or does it still consider it at base 20% and increase it to total 56%?

Thanks
Здравствуйте, расскажите мне пожалуйста как работает уникальный амулет Хор Бури (Choir of the Storm), должен ли он работать если я бью врагов через мины? я почти постоянно критую, но способность от амулета не работает.
Так же расскажите мне как работает уникальная нательная броня Разбитое Сердце Инпульсы (Inpulsa's Broken Heart), от того что я постоянно критую я всегда накладываю шок на врага, а этот доспех должен взрывать шокнутых мобов, но они не взрываются, так же играю через мины цепной молнией, к тому же если я не критую, то у меня есть мехаботы, которые всегда накладывают шок, но ни один моб не был взорван, я предполагаю что всё выше перечисленное баги и непроработки игры. И у меня есть предположение, что в случае с доспехом это решается простой сменой камней с оружия (Скипетр Сотрясения (Tremor Rod)) в этот доспех. Но почему? тогда это точно не должно так работать, на доспехе не написано, что камни должны быть именно в доспехе. Я буду ждать ответа, и надеюсь мне внятно ответят, и/ или исправят это.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google Translator:

Hello, please tell me how the unique amulet Choir of the Storm works, should it work if I hit enemies through mines? I crit almost constantly, but the ability from the amulet does not work.
Also tell me how the unique body armor, Inpulsa's Broken Heart, works, because I constantly crit, I always shock the enemy, and this armor should explode shocked mobs, but they do not explode, I also play through chain mines lightning, besides, if I don't crit, then I have Skitterbots that always shock, but not a single mob was blown up, I assume that all of the above are bugs and non-development of the game. And I have a guess that in the case of armor, this is solved by simply changing the stones from the weapon (Tremor Rod) into this armor. But why? then it definitely shouldn't work that way, it is not written on the armor that the stones should be in the armor. I will wait for an answer, and I hope they will clearly answer me, and / or fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info