[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Currently using this 'build' in beta, and i can say it surprised me a lot. It's far from it intended to be, since it's hard to get necessary uniques.
Right now with only 48% base block chance (+8% Painforged and +3% Tempest Shield) still being able to facetank fully buffed cruel Izaro at lower level, and then start mapping when tier1 was 10 level above me. Probably will try to farm Pit map to get BoR until beta server wipe.
Now looking forvard to try new support stones and full potential of this build after 3.0 release.
Does anybody has an experience farming uber lab with it?
Sorry to question but what's the point of getting +1 endurance charge for bandits when you have no way to generate endurance charges? did you leave something out?
"
Werepuppyy wrote:
Sorry to question but what's the point of getting +1 endurance charge for bandits when you have no way to generate endurance charges? did you leave something out?

Bringer of Rain has a chance to generate them on block
"
lynx_gnt wrote:
"
Werepuppyy wrote:

Bringer of Rain has a chance to generate them on block

Red Nightmare can generate Endurance Charges as well
Alright thanks for the reply!
Just switched over from a rare axe to a Scaeva so I could use blade flurry and it is going very well. Mostly chaining shaped mesas at the moment and they go quick.

I am trying to decide the best way to progress this character now. I was thinking of working toward varunastra and aegis next because the surrender is so expensive. Would switching from Lioneyes to Aegis require a lot of gear or passive reworking? Currently, without Lioneyes and with my granite flask up I have right around 15k armor which would allow me to regenerate 300 ES per block with Aegis. However, I feel like my ES will be very low. I was thinking of purchasing a shield first before Varunastra because my damage is decent right now. Feel free to check out my character! Any advice would help greatly!

Thinking might just need 2 bringers. One for sunder and new brutality gem during map and then 1 for full one static charge lighting. Just swap entire helm for bosses
"
hellnhavoc wrote:
Thinking might just need 2 bringers. One for sunder and new brutality gem during map and then 1 for full one static charge lighting. Just swap entire helm for bosses

It looks like for 3.0 you won't need to do this anymore.
Static Strike>Multistrike>WED(elemental damage with attacks)>Added Fire
or
Sunder>Multistrike>Chance to Bleed>Maim
Both setups are all Red Sockets and the best thing is that we don't need as much int since Concentrated Effect is no longer needed. (bleed/maim is more damage than added fire/conq eff)

Edit: Brutality would not be very good for this build because it does stop any elemental damage that would come from the linked skill. So if you're running hatred or Herald of Fire, your sunder would not get the benefit of it. Static strike would basically become that shock you get sometimes when reaching for the door knob.

Edit 2: You can put Maim on your totem so you can get the increased physical dmg buff and then still run added fire damage.
Last edited by Dhampir05 on Jun 16, 2017, 5:52:18 AM
I've recently acquired a sin's rebirth and i was thinking if i should remove iron reflexes.
Having iron reflexes on 59% physical damage reduction 5% chance to evade
Without iron reflexes on 50% physical damage reduction 32% chance to evade.
Both seems fine and i have no idea which is better. Please advise! Thank you!
Oh sorry the chance to evade is actually 26% instead of 32

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info