[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
How does this build have 5.5k health pool? I'm close to having the same from the passive tree and close on gear (will fix that soon here) and I still can't get 5.5k. More like 4.5k.

I took more life leech skills (and max life leech upgrade). I also use Cyclone instead to avoid stuns and use Dream Fragments (another item that means less life, but again, I can match the life in the guide). So I can't be stunned or frozen and can just run around w/ cyclone (had to take mana flows to sustain - but maybe w/ better gear I can refund that) and no BoR, I did Cospri's Will plus Witchbrew flask for dual curse (can use flask while using Cyclone - sneaky) with Blasphemy and Warlord's mark for the infinite endurance charges (don't forget free poison)...and ? It's an amazing build. I can run most maps. I facetanked Izaru in merciless like it was nothing. Got one shotted on Death and Taxes... But all in all, really solid build! Thanks for the guide!

...But... where is all this life coming from? How are people getting more life? I think that may be the key I need here to avoid the one shot and bursty damage that leads to the few deaths I have. Granted I am only level 79 so far. I have wiggle room.

I absolutely know I can get at least 150 more on gear for cheap...But again, that still doesn't seem to reach 5.5k as stated in the guide. Me so very confused.

You actually get some bonus life from leveling up (~20-30 per level?). I think it'll get to 5.5k when you are at upper-80ish level. Also, nothing hits for that much when regular mapping (unless dangerous map mods) - there are some boss moves that hit very hard but can be moved out of the way pretty comfortably in my experience.
"
hyukin wrote:

You actually get some bonus life from leveling up (~20-30 per level?). I think it'll get to 5.5k when you are at upper-80ish level. Also, nothing hits for that much when regular mapping (unless dangerous map mods) - there are some boss moves that hit very hard but can be moved out of the way pretty comfortably in my experience.

Cool, thanks. Last night I went gambling and rolled a +99 life belt and bought some gloves and such. PoE Profile Info says 4428 but I think it's actually more like 4500, 4600 in game. http://poe-profile.info/profile/SeriousMoonlight/MaxBlockBaby

So as I guess as I get higher level it'll get there. Good to know.

I also went gambling on Jewels and I think came out alright. Just took a few alcs and regrets. Though no life on the Jewels...I might try to add more there.

I'm running labs as fast as I can to enchant gloves to get that sweet Edict of Force or whatever it was that was adding 3k dps for free (I had on an older set of gloves that didn't have life). OR maybe if I can get lucky and get whatever it is that spreads chilled ground. The Arctic Armor chills of course...What I'm wondering is if Hypothermia Support is better than Culling.
Last edited by SeriousMoonlight on Jun 11, 2017, 10:28:44 AM
Minotaur!! Max Block Gladiator
https://youtu.be/NW78yFNe2N4

I have 6.2k Hp. I will take on the shaper soon.
▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽
▷Max Block Gladiator:
▷https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt5ctg701INB_e6qOolmVg
△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△
Yeah !!!! took about 10 uber lab runs :)

Thanks for the build, having lots of fun...

Andy

Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Jun 12, 2017, 12:01:34 AM
I have reach level 80 and just kill everything without any difficulties under T11 for the moment (don't try 6 mods + 3 league for the moment).

I'm at 4,6 k PV and next 3 nodes will give me 14% more life.

Do you have any advices on my stuff ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Isdrydge/characters

I think to change my boots (don't need all this res) for more HP.

I don't know what to have as flask :(
Thank you so much for the build sharing!
I am currently at level 86 in Standard Legacy League,
I followed your talent tree and got those core items but my DPS was around 5k+ only, no way near 150k+ as shown in your screenshot. Did I miss out anything?

- EDIT -
5k+ is my plain attack dps, silly me ;P
Last edited by Sanctifyer on Jun 12, 2017, 5:20:47 PM
Anyone able to do shaper with this build?
What are some good budget waepons to use while saving for Soul Taker/Varunastra? I will continue looking through the thread for some answers.

Currently leveling this as 2h EQ and planning to switch at 70.
"
murybcm wrote:
What are some good budget waepons to use while saving for Soul Taker/Varunastra? I will continue looking through the thread for some answers.

Currently leveling this as 2h EQ and planning to switch at 70.

In my experience, Jack axe is cheap and good. Actually any 1h axe with 240-260 pdps is very cheap.
Was planning to run something like this for 3.0, using Static Strike for my main damage...

But I was looking at the new support gems and some of them are pretty crazy, do you working in Maim and Brutality would work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info