[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

@brejn

I think a 6L coil could work out. For the helm you could probably use a Devoto's Devotion. I would still stick with BoR though, because the blind is amazing for boss fights.

@13islucky

Yep I've test sunder and it works if you prefer a ranged playstyle (which is more defensive). But you can't gain endurance charges which is a bit annoying.

@LiquidBronze

Haha thanks for the feedback. Glad your having fun.

@Boltonsquads

Nice T11-T12 maps are pretty tough sometimes. Good luck!

@Czerwinsky

Hmm, generally for Atziri I don't really change much. Just for the bosses and stuff, I switch to concentrated effect and I can easily burst down all the bosses. Then switch back to increased AoE for trash packs.

@Rakyaat

I think I would probably just grab more life nodes at the marauder and duelist starting area. The scion life wheel takes a bit of travelling to get to, but you can grab that also.

@John80sk

Ah you use enduring cry with an IC setup, thats quite an interesting approach.

@fiziswaycool

Thanks! Glad your enjoying the build.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 22, 2016, 12:29:39 PM
First of all let me thank u for this awsome build! Im having a lot of fun with it (lev 87)!

I changed it a bit for my needs and thats what is the best part of your build (in my opinion),
it playes by itself, u only need very few core items and have a lot or freedom.

I did min changes to the passivs that provided even more flexibility for items, with just 4 skillpoints:

33% Res to all
48% AR
36% Eva (thats converted to AR)

Im running rare 75 maps with lightning speed and no trouble (16% IQ / 136% IR with IR gem)
Its not a full MF build, but u can get great drops without losing much potencial. I guess u can even try to use a 6L Greed instred of the bringer of rain.

My current EQ:
Spoiler
IGN: Dunkellicht
Do you think i can run this build in HC as new player ?
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@brejn
@John80sk

Ah you use enduring cry with an IC setup, thats quite an interesting approach.

Not the most creative setup I know, but it works. :P

I am kinda curious, do you have a lot of problems with stuns with your defensive setup? I'm a bit lower life (gear issue, actually have a bit more in my tree), but I feel like without the IC setup I'd be having a lot more problems with it, especially on multiple dmg mod t12+.
"
SilentLihn wrote:

I'm level 75 in hardcore, having a lot of fun. But I wouldn't advice it for new players to be honest.
"
Druidys wrote:
"
SilentLihn wrote:

I'm level 75 in hardcore, having a lot of fun. But I wouldn't advice it for new players to be honest.

Ok thx, i will searsh for something else then :s
Is there any real reason to use the Jack axe? Bleed already stacks on instantly as it is without it, was thinking of simply getting a 350+pds axe.
Last edited by Curtsie on Mar 22, 2016, 8:36:36 PM
"
Curtsie wrote:
Is there any real reason to use the Jack axe? Bleed already stacks on instantly as it is without it, was thinking of simply getting a 350+pds axe.

If you have the defenses down, Other than the Life Leech from Jack, the Axe it probably doesn't give much other than that. Yeah the 100% bleed on first hit is nice...but very very...very...very.......very rarely. When attacking 10x a second with 25% chance to cause bleed. You'll more than likely have it up. I would say give the phys damage pds axe a try and see how you feel about your sustainability with life leech. I would believe it would be fine most likely. I'm running something similar to this set up, and I'm looking to change out my Jack for a high PDS axe as well

EDIT : I forgot the whole real reason why I was going to actually comment. The other thing that Jack the Axe provides which is the biggest plus factor to me, is the demonic voice that tells you that He desires more blood.

I will say that you'll want to keep the Jack, The Axe though for doing something like lower tier'd farming or the likes because you'll usually kill things within 1-2 hits, and having everything explode with the Gratuitous Violence Ascendancy Passive is rather nice for clear speed. Such as I'm farming Kaom's Path with leap slam, and 1 leap slam + bleed is enough to clear out entire trash packs and magic packs.

I'll probably mess around with the +8% chance to cause bleeding in the tree but i'd have to gain a few more levels to feel confident enough in doing that without losing too much in the process
Last edited by Stee on Mar 23, 2016, 12:43:21 AM
"
Stee wrote:
If you have the defenses down, Other than the Life Leech from Jack, the Axe it probably doesn't give much other than that.

Bear in mind Jack also reduces your leech by 50% so it isn't as big a leech loss as you might think. Still, I'm considering trying this tree with a 350 pdps axe as I approach 90 (82 right now).

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAALkdFewOQ754ivDNX2zYxIKBm7CrPQC-p2VNYEG9NmNwR34R1YTZV5dDMdrBLlOE73Tt02-i6mEhBS0S4a5QGlV67_5rNuhAoBPJhmAhYGWnYVI6UvNvdPHBi5OovJ8OPEnVKaWBQdunirMYkfxLFHEJuzXvCVhXVBRN2Xz46zrt0_yCB-oYZFK77fPd8kF2rPcywaNOMpHOaGXPfnzZ4mEX4a2NMHcm-NlhWf4TTIVSm2qLTygql3nkUWebUEeuPu8Oxq4UIAthPC1fP69sg1-DzGjytz7wH_4KogDYvQSzwGY8BZ_f73wAAA==
hi, anyone know if is worth use varunastra in off-hand? ( to use whirlwing blades and up the clearspeed )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info