[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Karunga wrote:
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Why no Conduit node?

Harmony of Purpose is Conduit for everyone 2 Screens around you, plus u generate Charges on hit.

Okay, so I should hit it as soon as I can, then respec (unhit it) once I hit Normal Lab (in the event we kill Dominus before NormLab). At least that's what I will do since I ultimately won't need Conduit. Thanks
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Why no Conduit node?

Harmony of Purpose is Conduit for everyone 2 Screens around you, plus u generate Charges on hit.

I wouldn't take Conduit at all.
This is probably the last Ascendancy Notable I pick, since clearspeed and Mobdensity usually dont favor you stacking charges while leveling.

If you support Friends while Leveling who need these charges (during Leveling) - they usually have a class that Generates those themself or get it via Uniques.

Its just not worth the Hussle. For Normal Lab pick the Armour + ES node, get a Solaris Lorica and reserve your life via Bloodmagic.
BOOM, Party has 2k Amour at lvl 31. Now you shit on everything and People unlearn that they need to dodge Kitava, cause the poor Guy does only phys...
What skills do you normally early league when leveling with a party before you swap over to more auras?
I've always played lots of summoners, so I usually use Zombies + SRS.
That beeing said, in bestiary a friend started with traps and he carried us early on.

You can honestly pick whatever you feel like - in my opinion bevor lvl 30 only the links really matter.
And at 30ish I usually switch.
Been running this build for 2 leagues + FB event, and loving it. Please for the love of Jesus update this build for 3.3 when it comes out xD.
^what above poster said. Please update, absolutely love this build!
"
Liyern wrote:
Been running this build for 2 leagues + FB event, and loving it. Please for the love of Jesus update this build for 3.3 when it comes out xD.

"
^what above poster said. Please update, absolutely love this build!

There there children of Man.

(Un)fortunatly for us 3.3 bears almost no changes of interest for us.

The most impactfull thing is the unification of Grace and Vaal Grace into one gem.
This is very cool as it frees up a socket and also enables people to vaal away at their Disciplin Auras, without the fear or bricking them.

Another noteworthy addition are the Purity with there new Vaal-Effekt.
I am seriously puzzled about the gem Description here:
25% reduced (Element) Damage taken
95% increased Aura Effect <--- wtf?!

Does this mean while Impurity of Fire is active, the Purity of Fire gets another 95% Auraeffect, or does the Vaal-Skill get the additional Effect - which mind you carries us way beyond 70% reduced Damage taken anyways.

Whatever this is in general, its ridiculous.

3.3 changes nothing on the Passivtree for us and so far I haven't seen any Unique thats interesting.
"
Karunga wrote:
Another noteworthy addition are the Purity with there new Vaal-Effekt.
I am seriously puzzled about the gem Description here:
25% reduced (Element) Damage taken
95% increased Aura Effect <--- wtf?!

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I just saw the gems posted on the site! oops

Thanks for your reply!

My question is: Is Vaal Impurity of fire the vaal version of Purity of fire, or a completely unrelated skill? I assumed it was a completely separate thing. Either way they are worth investigating for sure!

"Added a new Strength/Intelligence gem - Vaal Impurity of Fire: Casts an aura that reduces fire damage taken and provides ignite immunity to you and nearby allies, and makes hits against nearby enemies ignore their fire resistance."

Last edited by whitestarrising on May 31, 2018, 5:27:40 PM
Is this still really good for 3.3?
I was wondering if it's worth changing Ephemeral Blade for Eclipse Solaris.

Con: -50% Energy Shield granted by the Ephemeral Blade.

Pro: Nearby Enemies are blinded. As a result, we'd have a 52,5% chance of evading a blinded enemy attack "buff". Because we use Iron Reflexes, our evasion is transformed into armor and our base evasion is 5%. Thus the formula for evasion chance against blinded attackers is:

Chance to evade = 1 - 0,5 x (1 - 5%)
= 1 - 0,5 x 0,95
= 1 - 0,475
= 52,5%

TL;DR: By changing weapons we lose 50% Energy Shield and gain 52,5% Evasion chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info