StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

/deleted
Last edited by MrPing1000 on May 20, 2022, 10:50:32 AM
Just a heads up that StupidFatHobbit is not currently that active in playing the game and as such a few things in the filter have started to age a bit. Off the top of my head I've noticed the following.

Hybrid armour has become more important, mostly due to Spell Supression.

Some previously off meta base items have risen in prominence (Profane Wand is the obvious one to me with Spark being popular again).

Orb of Unmaking is a common currency now. I moved it to the chaos orb section myself.

Divination cards added in the past few patches have not been tiered. The big one here is "The Apothecary". These cards do show, but no alert sounds etc.

Ilvl on Flasks has become much more important than it used to be.

Theres also some sort of conflict between "Ember" currency and Emberstone sentinels

Still my favourite filter, nothing comes close aesthetically for me. Just it's getting a bit rough around the edges.
Last edited by MrPing1000 on Jun 3, 2022, 9:28:56 AM
"
Patys wrote:
"
Sounds like you just want a block of AR/EV white bases shown once t10 maps start as a precursor to the 84+ filtering?

I think that makes sense, as I make a section like this every league. ilvl 76 gloves, boots, helmet and ilvl 77 chests and shields can roll T2 spell suppression so I make sure to pick some bases up as soon as I get them.

On another note, Ember currency highlighting in Section 2 ("Ember") affects Emberstone sentinels, so it may be worth to change it to "Eldritch Ember".

I'll try to get something in for this in the next update. Ember sentinel issue is fixed too, I kinda dragged my feet on that one because by the time I found out about it (a week in) the majority had already fixed their filters and I know most people won't redownload for a one word edit. I try to check this thread periodically but I don't check it every day and I barely missed your comment.

"
coskungurel wrote:
Since I started using your filter, all others seem wrong. Thanks for this gem.

I want to know if one thing is possible. Can we globally decrease font size, let's say 4 pts? This way, exalted ord would be 41 instead of 45, and so on.

Is it possible to put perma beams to some tiers of currency? For example, beams for all currency after alchemy tier would be great.

No easy way for me to shrink the font sizes like that and I don't think most people want that anyways as larger sizes have larger clickboxes.

You can easily add perma beams yourself in the Currency section using PlayEffect.

"
MrPing1000 wrote:
Just a heads up that StupidFatHobbit is not currently that active in playing the game and as such a few things in the filter have started to age a bit. Off the top of my head I've noticed the following.

Hybrid armour has become more important, mostly due to Spell Supression.

Some previously off meta base items have risen in prominence (Profane Wand is the obvious one to me with Spark being popular again).

Orb of Unmaking is a common currency now. I moved it to the chaos orb section myself.

I'll have a section for hybrid armor in the next update, haven't decided if I'm enabling it by default or sticking it in 11A yet though. Orb of Unmaking will be moved and Profane Wand will be added to 84+.

"
MrPing1000 wrote:
Divination cards added in the past few patches have not been tiered. The big one here is "The Apothecary". These cards do show, but no alert sounds etc.

This should not be true. All new div cards are usually in the default tier or higher on leaguestart updates and I always tier them properly in the league update. Furthermore, the default div card tier (labelled "mid tier catchall" in the filter) does indeed have sound in general and strict, just not in uber. I'll look into The Apothecary. If you do notice any other div cards incorrectly tiered please bring them to my attention.

"
MrPing1000 wrote:
Ilvl on Flasks has become much more important than it used to be.

Theres also some sort of conflict between "Ember" currency and Emberstone sentinels

Still my favourite filter, nothing comes close aesthetically for me. Just it's getting a bit rough around the edges.

There is a section for 84+ flasks but it's disabled in uber, maybe it shouldn't be (uber filter is pretty aggressive about hiding flask stuff). I'm guessing you use mainly the uber filter given this and the div card comment. Either way I'll take a closer look at it.

League update should be out tomorrow (6th), day after at the latest. Also worth nothing that while it's true I'm not actively playing PoE this league I am keeping an eye on things and giving concise feedback like this is very useful.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jun 6, 2022, 2:29:21 AM
Cool stuff and I do use uber. turned those high ilvl flasks on thanks.

Oh and just a small thing I just noticed like 5 mins ago. "Bronzescale Boots" are listed in High value tier uniques, lioneye's paws are the only one and they are not valuable. And "Bronzescale Boots" is in the high value tier unique list twice.
Last edited by MrPing1000 on Jun 6, 2022, 6:05:29 PM
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
Cool stuff and I do use uber. turned those high ilvl flasks on thanks.

Oh and just a small thing I just noticed like 5 mins ago. "Bronzescale Boots" are listed in High value tier uniques, lioneye's paws are the only one and they are not valuable. And "Bronzescale Boots" is in the high value tier unique list twice.

I'll look into it.

As far as "The Apothecary" is concerned, it was added this league and was thus "tiered appropriately" in the default tier. GGG apparently did release a div cards thread for this league that I somehow missed, otherwise I absolutely would have tiered it at maximum beforehand.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jun 8, 2022, 10:21:11 PM
6/8/22 - v3.18.1

Sentinel League Update I

This update contains the addition of Spell Suppression blocks to Section 11A as well as a number of minor fixes and adjustments.

Update Notes:
- Added Spell Suppression blocks to Section 11A. Unlike the other 11A blocks these are enabled by default, use a dark green border, and apply to normal and magic as well as rare items. The general filter is set to t3 suppression (67/68), and the strict filter is set to t2 (76/77). T1 spell suppression is 85/86 and will be overridden by the default 84+ highlighting in Section 10. 11A has also been renamed accordingly.
- Fixed Ember Sentinels using Eldritch Ember highlighting
- Hid normal sentinels in strict/uber and hid the lowest 3 tiers of sentinels in uber
- 84+ flask blocks are no longer hidden in uber
- Tiered all new uniques and div cards added in 3.18 (almost every new div card made it to the 5c+ tier or higher)
- Retiered a few items: orb of unmaking, eldritch chaos, orb of conflict, profane wand to 84+, lathi and bronzescale boots out of HV unique

The best way to stay up to date is to make sure you follow the filter on the forum item filter page. If you have questions either catch me while streaming at https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit or post them in the forum thread. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 9, 2022, 8:37:57 AM
My suggestion in the case that sentinel goes core

distinctions between the respective sentinels in that block of the filter so people can easily hide/show 2 out of the 3 sentinels (the meta is just run stalker/pandemonium and hide apex generally)

Unrelated note to sentinel

Lesser ichors shouldn't have the same highlighting as grands you could even make the case for greater but I personally changed it on my filter as well.

Edit : Also adding a breach ring section for grasping mail recipe with ilvl 72 minimum or higher for t3 life/t2 res breakpoints since we are seeing grasping mail more widely used. id personally set mine to 83+ but that's up to you to decide I suppose if you'd like to add it.
Last edited by Riven_Moans on Jun 16, 2022, 12:56:37 AM
8/19/22 - v3.19.0

Lake of Kalandra League Launch Release

This leaguestart update was a bit heavier than usual since changes such as the minion shields required altering spell shields at all levels of the filter.

Update Notes:
- Added support for Reflective Oil, Calling Wand, Convening Wand, Mirrored Tablet, and the new ring bases
- Adjusted all shield filtering for the minion shield change, with the Harmonic line now being the best spell shield
- Redid Harvest section to support the Lifeforce change
- Moved all league bases (heist, ritual, expedition, and now lake) to the bottom of an appropriately renamed Section 5
- Moved Eldritch Ichors and Embers to a new highlight
- Divine Orb moved up to the exalt tier, I will likely refer to the previous divine tier (the pink currencies) as the annulment tier in the future
- Added support for all new div cards
- Put a small number of changed uniques in the league prediction block. I'm leaving the majority of the rest in their old tiers for now and will try to keep an eye on things.
- Numerous other minor changes and adjustments

The best way to stay up to date is to make sure you follow the filter on the forum item filter page. If you have questions either catch me while streaming at https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit or post them in the forum thread. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 9, 2022, 8:37:48 AM
I feel theres no reason for bone rings to be highlighted the way they are. They are common and would be fine as just the same as any resist ring.
Last edited by MrPing1000 on Aug 28, 2022, 4:40:59 PM
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
I feel theres no reason for bone rings to be highlighted the way they are. They are common and would be fine as just the same as any resist ring.

I have no access to alpha which means that for leaguestart updates I have to blindly predict tiers. I assumed they'd be an atlas base. Will be fixed in the next update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info