StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

10/21/21 - v3.16.0

Scourge League Launch Release

Just the usual leaguestart update. Note that I have not filtered for the new base defense % rolls yet because for some asinine reason GGG chose to make the filter command a flat value (i.e. you have to do Vaal Regalia > 185 ES instead of just showing above 15% or so). This means I have to address it per-basetype which is far too much work for a leaguestart update. I'll put in something for the top basetypes only in the first league update.

Update Notes:
- Added support for all new currencies, fossils, and scourged items
- Added a new highlight for blight-ravaged maps. New emblems and flawless breachstones will be caught by existing highlights
- Tiered all known new uniques and div cards, retiered all the uniques being moved to the core drop pool
- Added top AR/EV bases to levelling, rare filtering, and 84+ filtering
- Adjusted levelling quivers and rare bow/quiver highlights for the incoming TR meta, phased out bleed bow
- Added lines for high ilvl util flasks given the new mods (84 gets basically everything but new adrenaline which is 85)
- Moved rogue's marker icon to grey circle to make room for tainted currencies on brown circles. I'll probably put all prior league minor currencies on the same highlight at some point. Veiled uniques moved to orange star (like other uniques) to make room for scourged items occupying orange moon
- Removed lines referring to removed items (note to those updating their own filters: they WILL cause your filter to error out if not removed)

The best way to stay up to date is to make sure you follow the filter on the forum item filter page. If you have questions either catch me while streaming at https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit or post them in the forum thread. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 9, 2022, 8:38:53 AM
Thanks as always.
Thanks mate!
Thanks again for these filters. Still my favorite. Will be sure to throw another sub on your stream when I catch you online again.
Hi, just discovering the topic and interrested but do you know if there is a way to filter (mainly hide) scourged items ?
Just a heads up, your "Sovereign Strict - CS" version has an error currently.
Line 696: Unable to parse parameter for Prophecy rule: No prophecies found matching "Hollow Pledge"

Thanks for the filter as always.
Thanks for your work on the new filter mate. :)

I have the same error like Kaysick in the general & strict filter too:

Line 696: Unable to parse parameter for Prophecy rule: No prophecies found matching "Hollow Pledge"

"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
Hi, just discovering the topic and interrested but do you know if there is a way to filter (mainly hide) scourged items ?

Try swapping the "Show" line on the scourged blocks to "Hide." If it doesn't work it's because GGG made them unhidable.

"
Kaysick wrote:
Just a heads up, your "Sovereign Strict - CS" version has an error currently.

Thanks for the filter as always.

"
Cassidyy wrote:
Thanks for your work on the new filter mate. :)

I have the same error like Kaysick in the general & strict filter too:

Sorry for not seeing these sooner, I checked the thread for issues a few days after league launch and then kinda peaced out to play other games. I've investigated and there's some very weird fuckery going on here.

The filters were loading fine at launch, otherwise people would have posted then. Given the dates of your posts this seems to have started a bit more than a week after launch. I have made no updates to the filter since launch.

I am also getting the same error on the uploaded-to-GGG filters. I am NOT getting the errors on my local filters, which should be identical to the uploaded ones.

I have checked both local and uploaded filters for any mentions of "Hollow Pledge" and there are none - it was properly removed in the update.

I have tried re-uploading the filters and they verify just fine - but I am still getting the error.

So I have no fucking idea what's going on but I don't seem to have made any mistakes, which means there's probably some weirdness going on at GGG's end. I've sent an email to try to get to the bottom of this.

In the meantime if you're still having issues, simply copying the filter text from the uploads and saving it as an independent .filter file should work just fine.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 8, 2021, 11:13:59 PM
hello, thanks for the filter, they use it on a par with Neversink, I'm waiting for the update to 3.17
Last edited by poefailnexttime on Feb 3, 2022, 12:35:32 AM
Yeah - really hoping you post an update on this as well. Love your filters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info