StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Thanks for the filter!
Thanks for your work and this excellent filter.
this is excellent loot filter i love sounds and colors but can you tell me how I can adjust that I can see chaos and regal shards with harbringers and hide rogue markers? (on uber strict mode)
"
lordon wrote:
this is excellent loot filter i love sounds and colors but can you tell me how I can adjust that I can see chaos and regal shards with harbringers and hide rogue markers? (on uber strict mode)

rogue's markers are in heist part of league specific section, chaos/regal shards are located in the currency section. you can easily find them using ctrl+f
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
The filter is currently filtering "The Demoness" and "The Wolf's Shadow" divination cards. Is the card actually not worthy or that is a bug?
In the divination cards section I changed Hide -> Show in the line 4243.
I'm using the Custom Sounds General version btw.

Thx for the hard work in the filter, I love it! <3
Last edited by Arkherion on Feb 5, 2021, 11:28:59 PM
Xoph splinters seem to be flagged as something significantly better than the other splinters.

Additionally it looks like there were changes to the crafting blocks to match the meta, but Judgement staves were removed while Crit staves seem to have some usage atm (Judgement non-inf or warlord/shaper/elder). While I added it manually it might be nice to have a second of the crafting base section specifically for adding things to that section like the change block.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
Arkherion wrote:
The filter is currently filtering "The Demoness" and "The Wolf's Shadow" divination cards. Is the card actually not worthy or that is a bug?
In the divination cards section I changed Hide -> Show in the line 4243.
I'm using the Custom Sounds General version btw.

Thx for the hard work in the filter, I love it! <3

Yeah it seems the Uber filter blocks for those lines accidentally got copied into the non-Uber filters at some point, I'll fix it in the next update.

"
RichMoney wrote:
Xoph splinters seem to be flagged as something significantly better than the other splinters.

Additionally it looks like there were changes to the crafting blocks to match the meta, but Judgement staves were removed while Crit staves seem to have some usage atm (Judgement non-inf or warlord/shaper/elder). While I added it manually it might be nice to have a second of the crafting base section specifically for adding things to that section like the change block.

Splinters having their thematic highlighting was something implemented long before we had league mechanics like blight/metamorph/legion/delirium that spat out just about every item type possible. With the sheer number of different items that can drop at the same time in today's game their highlighting doesn't really correspond well to their value compared to other things in the filter and also is contributing significantly to the "rainbow effect" which is something I try to avoid.

I've been wanting to change them for a while, it's just a matter of sitting down and deciding what to change them to (as well as deciding if I'm keeping any color-coded highlighting at all). Right now I'm leaning toward grey background on all splinters, with dark color coded text but we'll see.

For the staves, I'll probably add a disabled-by-default off-meta crafting block that has some of the more niche items for easy addition.

As far as the filter updates go, I'll try to have the league update out sometime this month but to be quite blunt GGG has absolutely shit the bed and the game is in an unplayable state for me - I'm one of those people having insane crash issues and PoE crashes seem to be affecting the stability of my PC. So I'll try, but I'm making no promises. I've lost all patience with GGG at this point.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Feb 11, 2021, 5:11:08 AM
"

As far as the filter updates go, I'll try to have the league update out sometime this month but to be quite blunt GGG has absolutely shit the bed and the game is in an unplayable state for me - I'm one of those people having insane crash issues and PoE crashes seem to be affecting the stability of my PC. So I'll try, but I'm making no promises. I've lost all patience with GGG at this point.

Hope things get fixed for you soon. Thanks for the filter as always, been using it for multiple leagues now.
Thank you for your long service. You saved my sanity countless times.
2/21/21 - v3.13.1

Ritual League Update I

Various highlighting and filtering changes, nothing too crazy. The most noticeable changes are the splinter and talisman ones.

Update Notes:
Major Changes & New Features:
- Redid splinter highlighting and gave them all a common background. The intention is having it appear less "rainbow" when multiple splinters drop as well as it being more clear that they all belong to the same item class. The old highlighting blocks are still available (for now) if you prefer them.
- All "unique upgrader" items (blessings, vials, harbinger scrolls) are now considered to be the same "item class" and share a bright red-orange highlight.
- Talisman highlighting has been revamped and now is essentially the same as rare jewellery highlighting but with a red border to indicate corruption. General filter now applies IDcraft flags (now same styling as rest of filter) to all tiers of talismans instead of only the best bases. Strict and Uber remain significantly more restrictive.
- Maps (Section 4) has been renamed to "Maps & Atlas Items." Watchstones, Pantheon and Maven stuff can now be found there. Labyrinth stuff is still in Section 3 for now.
- Levelling: Added extra blocks showing items with blue and blue/green sockets at slightly higher levels to combat the pressure created by the combination of spellslinger and the filter's preference for AR/EV armor while levelling. More socketed body armours are also now shown
- Redid highlighting for Maven items and Rogue Coins
- Default chance item is always now Branded Kite Shield and is enabled in Strict
- Replaced Runic Hatchet with Royal Axe for 84+ and influenced bases
- All new div cards and uniques tiered

Minor Changes & Fixes:
- Topotante gloves now have an orange border, leaving only topo shields on white border
- 84+ highlighting no longer flags mirrored gear
- 5L in strict now has sound up until red maps start
- Div Tiering Changes: 7 Years Bad Luck, Dab of Ink, Dying Anguish
- Fixed some level starter uniques (like wanderlust) missing sounds in General and Strict
- Fixed Demoness and Wolf's Shadow being hidden in gen/strict instead of only Uber (thanks Arkherion)
- Fixed a number of minor syntax errors (thanks Dissolator)
- Dozens of minor adjustments to bases, tiering, highlighting etc

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Feb 21, 2021, 7:32:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info