3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
ratemal wrote:
Since critical hits are pretty much only source of one shots for this character, shouldn't you drop bringer of rain for the Brass Dome? That thing would make you completely unkillable.

This build rely on flat physical damage due to Resolute Technique passive. No critical strike because of that.
Last edited by Athnamos on Mar 15, 2017, 10:53:02 PM
"
Athnamos wrote:
"
ratemal wrote:
Since critical hits are pretty much only source of one shots for this character, shouldn't you drop bringer of rain for the Brass Dome? That thing would make you completely unkillable.

This build rely on flat physical damage due to Resolute Technique passive. No critical strike because of that.

I think you're misunderstanding the question, he meant being oneshot by monsters...
"
yoshis wrote:
Also , I've tried to remove melee splash too, since I got the dual strike gem, it seems to work fine imo, just thinking what should i add more then? added fire or weap elemental? Atm I'm using added fire dmg, also wanted to ask how bloodlust works since it says u cannot bleed, but u somehow still add bleed to mobs with voidheart, how is that lol, just pretty new to voidheart and bloodlust thing. ALSO it's my 1st time using soultaker for the build, so yeah, that feeling when u just leap slamming like crazy around the map with 0 mana cost same as dual strike <3 Oh yea! no mana pots = great build haha

added fire > weapon ele damage. melee damage on full life is good in some scenarios.
skill socketed with bloodlust does not cause bleeding. leap slam, vengeance, totem skills cause bleeding.
Last edited by triwesterki on Mar 16, 2017, 11:09:24 AM
I actually recommend using the Haemophilia gloves and actually removing the bloodlust gem from setup. With the new dual strike threshold jewel you dont need melee splash at all in the setup as well. The reason for removing the bloodlust is because the gloves have a like IB explosion when bleeding mobs die to you which has been clearing packs with a chain effect. You could do bleeding thru the slam and totem but without legacy voidheart and really good resists on rings/ammy/belt you will be hungry for resists with all the uniques you are holding. My setup in BoR is dual strike-added fire-multistrike-fortify(it gives phys damage even tho you are already using fortify on slam). I swapped to this setup after going to 90 in legacy and i was using voidheart 45% bleed roll and im clearing much faster with gloves+no bloodlust.
"
ratemal wrote:

idea is good. completely unkillable is hyperbole, because there are extra damage, vulnerability map mods, some bosses deal 10-20k damage without critical strikes. in tis scenarios highest life pool works better.
i'm "bringer" fan because +life, +block ,very cheap 6 link and looks very dangerous :)
"
sciferthesky wrote:
I actually recommend using the Haemophilia gloves and actually removing the bloodlust gem from setup. With the new dual strike threshold jewel you dont need melee splash at all in the setup as well. The reason for removing the bloodlust is because the gloves have a like IB explosion when bleeding mobs die to you which has been clearing packs with a chain effect. You could do bleeding thru the slam and totem but without legacy voidheart and really good resists on rings/ammy/belt you will be hungry for resists with all the uniques you are holding. My setup in BoR is dual strike-added fire-multistrike-fortify(it gives phys damage even tho you are already using fortify on slam). I swapped to this setup after going to 90 in legacy and i was using voidheart 45% bleed roll and im clearing much faster with gloves+no bloodlust.

i agree in case you want clear faster. but mega bosses don't want to die fast. they want you have good itemization and high dps.
Hi Umbra and Soup. First off thanks for the awesome build. Question: I'm about to buy my Soul Taker. I was hoping you could help me the cost/benefit of pdps. I can get one on Legacy that is ~320 pdps for about 60 chaos or I can get one that is 330/331 pdps for about 80 chaos. I have about 250 chaos in total to gear this guy out. Is the extra 10 flat pdps on my Soul Taker worth 20c? Thanks!
hey i had a look and didnt see anyone already ask this but is it possible to use the Might and Influence Viridian Jewel (sry no idea how to link item) instead of using melee spash? seems it might free up another gem option if it works
"
Coldies wrote:
hey i had a look and didnt see anyone already ask this but is it possible to use the Might and Influence Viridian Jewel (sry no idea how to link item) instead of using melee spash? seems it might free up another gem option if it works

Yes the jewel does work :)
You could free up melee splash gem for another support gem.

"
Yes the jewel does work :)
You could free up melee splash gem for another support gem./quote]

What is gem recommended to replace melee splash if you use Might and Influencia.
Last edited by ulthane010 on Mar 17, 2017, 7:36:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info