3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

you're awesome, thanks a lot
Hi there, update from Legacy League so far.
I underestimated the build once again and waited for me to get to lvl 76 before attempting Merc Izaro.
So using BoR and Wings of Entropy with mediocre gear I facetanked Argus, (he was a joke) and fully buffed Izaro and got my 3rd ascendancy. No quality gems,no jewels, no nothing.
Right now I'm collecting currency to get myself a Soul Taker.
I want to ask 2 things:
"
schnitzelman wrote:
So, do i get this right? I need voidheart to cause bleeding right? So it´s all about the "% can cause bleeding"? So with me currently running Soul Taker along with Jack the Axe (Causes bleeding on hit) i should be ok without a voidheart, in terms of causing mobs to bleed?

right. right. right. right. right :)
Jack should be placed in main hand

Does it matter if Jack is placed in main hand and not offhand? (sorry for the noobish question)
So is it viable if we have Jack the axe and Soul Taker?
Second, would it be a good idea to choose War Bringer for better survivability in Uber lab instead of Aspect of Carnage?
Don't be mad, just asking..
What do you guys think about the newly added Haemophilia gauntlets?
I just got them and think the work pretty good with my build so far (only lvl 60)

Im thinking about skipping voidheart completely in favor of these gauntlets (and go with added fire dmg instead of bloodlust)
Last edited by azmar85 on Mar 12, 2017, 6:10:11 PM
"
azmar85 wrote:
What do you guys think about the newly added Haemophilia gauntlets?
I just got them and think the work pretty good with my build so far (only lvl 60)

Im thinking about skipping voidheart completely in favor of these gauntlets (and go with added fire dmg instead of bloodlust)

That looks great as replacement for voidheart ring and bloodlust gem. But it seems the effects are about half of the other two gear.
Voidheart still have better bleeding chance and with bloodlust higher damage on bleeding mob. But the gloves are way much better than Jack the Axe (would look for better pDps axe instead).

If bleeding damage stack, personally I would keep using Bloodlust gem in combination with Haemophilia gloves. Skip Voidheart if you plan to use this gloves with BoR and Kaom's Root. For resist gears reason (two rings and amulet).
Last edited by Athnamos on Mar 12, 2017, 7:42:16 PM
With this new jewel ive completey rid myself of melee splash and instead use bloodlust or weapon elemental damage. Great results so far. On a side note
turns out the change made to these bad boys make you chill,freeze and temporal chains IMMUNE. Kaoms shoes are best shoes to walk the path of marauder =D
Has anyone tried this as an Assassin? Stacking bleeds and poisons?

I made a rough tree. Gear would be similiar. May try daggers , New Mark of Doubting Platinum Kris has a massive top end damage and Dual Strike with FA and Multistrike kind of makes up for its lackluster Attack speed. Plus a easy 10 chance to block and up to 18 ele res build in to dagger.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAOHBS0FfQW1BnAHHgeZDHMNjQ5ID6sQkhEvEZYR1RaqFr8Y2xutI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgs4S4jLlMwfDIyNj031D3RPs9DMUcGR35JUUp9TI5M_02STipOn1FHUdlVS1b1V5dZ8FuvXfJgQWHiYetirGNDY3BlTWyMbWxvJ3BScFZ07XTxdf16U3p_fXV944RvhKKE2Yd2idOMNo19jb-Oio9gk5mVLpVml9CaE5pqmyadqqLZo4qmf6xmsJKw2LGztMW00bVIuT67nr02vea-p8M6yAzPetNv037UQth22Ybawdtu29Tb5-dU53To1utj7T_tQe4O8NXy4fzF_rr_k__e

Just worried a bit about having enough life. Damage should be pretty amazing rho especially for real cheap.
Last edited by ColeonePS on Mar 13, 2017, 1:18:44 PM
I love the sound of this play style but how is this build for a beginner? What passives should i go for as I'm leveling so i know I'm on the right leveling path? I don't have much currency since I'm new to the game can i play the build with self found gear?
"
megat3n wrote:
I love the sound of this play style but how is this build for a beginner? What passives should i go for as I'm leveling so i know I'm on the right leveling path? I don't have much currency since I'm new to the game can i play the build with self found gear?

Hey, check this section taken from the front page for passive
"

BANDITS:
Spoiler

Normal- Help Oak for +40 Life
Cruel- Help Kraityn for +8% APS
Merciless- Kill All for Passive Point

LEVELING PASSIVE TREE, STARTING GEAR,
DEFENSE STRATEGY, POE TRADE GEAR
AND ENDGAME

Spoiler
note: He really just needs high life gear with siege axes (Soul Taker plus another siege axe, they are fastest). Gloves need Increased Attack Speed and 0.4% leech.

START
LEVEL 44 PASSIVE SKILL TREE http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAGsBCwAze4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz35XDdIhns2nMJ_LwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0MxTP9OKiPTbyeaanas6hj3MnzZ8pxul_e-AAAPAAACAAfQAQH0AQMLAgYAAAA=
1. Get a Lakishu unique one handed sword as soon as you can. They're very cheap (2 alteration to 1-2 alch), It offers a built in Multistrike and will carry you through to lvl 60. In your 60's you'll want to look up Wings of Entropy if you're still broke and didn't have good luck with uniques. It's a very solid Dual Striker Axe and will easily carry you to 75+ while you build currency. It should cost an alch or 2, maybe 1 chaos.

2. Don't hesitate to get that +30 int node. You will have intelligence problems. Respec later once your jewelry makes up for it. Also, don't wear Kaom's Roots until you can max your res from just Jewelry, Belt, Gloves.

MID-GAME
LEVEL 55 PASSIVE SKILL TREE http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAJUhCwBIe4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz35XDdIhns2nMJ_LwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0MxTP9OKiPTbyeaanas6hj3MnzZ8pxul_e-wBp4DbXycmxsRjIJbzs1kti9v9VTu0SeIWDBi4FBNe867XTxKaW_CCQ3AAAPAAACAAfQAQH0AQMLAgYAAAA=
LEVEL 76 PASSIVE SKILL TREE http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAM8hCwBle4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz35XDdIhns2nMJ_LwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0MxTP9OKiPTbyeaanas6hj3MnzZwBp4DbXycmxsRjIJbzs1kti9v9VTu0SeIWDBi4FBNe867XTxKaXawXTtBS1brw2N_MXuDqOKI_ZNkrGzDHOVZhut-WMV8AX5lwYZisM6Kjgkiw-rFr8mlWHijX1VSy5T02-_CCQ3FumYVwAADwAAAgAH0AEB9AEDCwIGAAAA drop "lust of carnage" when you take "vaal pact"
3. If you're broke, save for that Soul Taker. But get a Bringer of Rain first. It should cost you roughly 1-5 chaos for even a good non-legacy Bringer of Rain. Soul Taker will cost anywhere from 35 chaos (great deal) to 60chaos/1exalt.

4. Get Rumi's flasks last, you can get away with some Granite Flasks/Basalt Till you have enough currency after your soul takers.

POE TRADE LINKS.
NOTE: links are for STANDARD league and are examples, including offline. Change all what you want through "show search form" button. You need 1.88 APS on the axe minimum guys and jewels must have 7% max life, APS, melee damage and if you're smart you won't settle for 3 affixes, you'll want that 4th. Fill in whatever gap in defense you have, most likely intelligence and a little resistances. These jewels are the ultimate endgame gear tactic, so don't skimp on one with 2-3 attributes but Soup says it's not the end of the world if you don't plan on killing Uber Atziri or Shaper.
axe: http://poe.trade/search/uazasitonomour
jewel: http://poe.trade/search/hitatonasitito

ENDGAME, GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT
LEVEL 87 PASSIVE SKILL TREE http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAOkhCwBye4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz37BBHloqW534wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p2BBY3AR1VeXQzFM_04qI9NvJ5pqdqzqGPcyfNnAGngNtfJybGxGMglvOzWS2L3awXTtBS1brw2N_MXuDqOKI_ZNkrGzDHOVZhut-WMV8AX5lwYZisM6Kjgkiw-rFr8mlWHijX1VS_jrZFJOMhfhJvgTTMGj4mEwd1n-891oZS5T02-btYTF_gryRTrhpldN4_6PlcztP21sNj2dqmyMvwgkNxbpmFf4X1_QAAAPAAACAAfQAQH0AQMLAgYAAAA= drop "iron reflexes" when you reach 6.5k life, drop "cloth and chain" when you're ok with resistances, drop "unwavering" when you can wear "kaom's roots"
LEVEL 94 PASSIVE SKILL TREE http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPshCwB7e4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz37BBHloqW534wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p2BBY3AR1VeXQzFM_04qI9NvJ5pqdqzqGPcyfNnAGngNtfJybGxGMglvOzWS2L3awXTtBS1brw2N_MXuDqOKI_ZNkrGzDHOVZhut-WMV8AX5lwYZisM6Kjgkiw-rFr8mlWHijX1VS_jrZFJOMhfhJvgTTMGj4mEwd1n-891oZS5T02-btYTF_gryRTrhpldN4_6PlcztP21sNj2dqmyMYqwbyM_d8Yp674d2Sn2_CCQ3FumYV_hfX9AhkOoQAAAPAAACAAfQAQH0AQMLAgYAAAA=
6. Around lv85+ you'll see that one-shots become more common with rared/corrupted maps because of mods like vulnerability, +Damage Taken and temporal chains, among others to keep an eye on. The problem is honestly just life. It's math, as my dual striker has virtually no defense except a super-high life pool and leech so you'll need 6500 life to make endgame T15+ maps reliably cleared. You'll also see your not-awesome-enough siege axes swinging wayyyy too slowly for comfort due to temporal chains curses causing you to leech less and be even less mobile. You'll be frozen/chilled too which is also best counteracted with very high life plus freeze flasks since freeze is based on life pool per single hit but as a leecher it's not always the best buffer. So once you're taking an hour to clear one corrupted t12-15 map you will start to understand that it's time to start swapping out that old gear for true endgame gear, and this is where you either love this character as much as I do to make the cut or you quit him. With my improvements to the dual striker plus Soup's refinement of him for Shaper and Uber Atziri, even a budget build can make it to tank the Guardians and even farm double Malachai or wreck Atziri at Apex...but if you're reading this then you want Uber Atziri and Shaper, so it's time to get some godly gear.

Endgame gear like mine will cost you many, many exalts mainly due to the incredible rarity of 1H siege axes like mine that do as much as most epic 2H axes lol (mine sells for 250ex in standard and legacy Soul Taker runs around 180ex and the legacy Bringer of Rain is around 20ex). This is what you need to take on Shaper. Uber Atziri can be taken carefully with the new Voidheart setup but 8000 health is agreed by Soup and I to be the safe minimum to avoid petty deaths from a single attack. Malachai isn't really considered endgame these days but for what it's worth budget voidheart dual strikers can double boss him without too much hassle and deathlessly. Uber Trio can throw you off sometimes as they can burst damage you pretty fast even after you've memorized how to kill them a lot. And Shaper is the biggest steaming terd ever lol. He's hard for every melee character but my dude does pretty well against him.

This build can be budget friendly for beginner. I started this league using this build. By the time you get to lvl 60+ you should already start investing to farm chaos orb so you can save up to buy Soul Taker Axe, Bringer of Rain helmet, and Voidheart Ring.

Read up few pages before, Triwesterki offer good advices.
"
chelnov wrote:

Does it matter if Jack is placed in main hand and not offhand? (sorry for the noobish question)
So is it viable if we have Jack the axe and Soul Taker?
Second, would it be a good idea to choose War Bringer for better survivability in Uber lab instead of Aspect of Carnage?
Don't be mad, just asking..

Hi there, thank you for feedback.
1)Jack is ok weapon for mid levels, hits with this weapon cause bleeding and we can use bloodlust in main setup. main hand because leap slam uses only main hand.
2) i think changing ascendancy just for lab is not good idea. probably good idea is using one regret orb to drop vaal pact. boss attacks slowly, we can reach full life in 3-4 seconds, i guess that time should be enough. or keeping iron reflexes before you finish uber lab farming.
as for me i often use flasks, accurate leap slam and mostly i have no problems with traps.
Well I barely post anything in forums but.. yeah.
I never played Dual Strike before . So after I found this article i thought I'd try it out!
So I chose this build for legacy league. And guess what? I'm level 77 at the moment and I have no words..
This build is now my most favourite build of all, the damage is awesome, the sustain at my level is just insane, I clear everything so fast, finally I found a build that can give me joy of playing it lol. Thanks for sharing this! Lovin it
Last edited by yoshis on Mar 14, 2017, 12:44:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info