3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
"
Miranapussy wrote:
Whats about Melee Splash support for main attack? With multistrike clearspeed is seems to be poor
Melee splash is used with the Might and Influence jewel. It works quite effectively and low to mid geared strikers insta-kill t16 mobs. You may need to upgrade your weapons or read the guide to see if you're making any mistakes.
thank you. I missed that part
"
"
Miranapussy wrote:
Whats about Melee Splash support for main attack? With multistrike clearspeed is seems to be poor
Melee splash is used with the Might and Influence jewel. It works quite effectively and low to mid geared strikers insta-kill t16 mobs. You may need to upgrade your weapons or read the guide to see if you're making any mistakes.
sorry for stupid question. If i put this jewel, do i need to use Melee Splash support?
Last edited by Miranapussy on Sep 16, 2017, 9:13:06 AM
"
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
One more question, for Bringer of Rain, the 4L I'm guessing should be Dual Strike, Melee Physical Damage, Multistrike and Ruthless?

Thanks for the build btw, only up to Act 5 but it's heaps of fun so far.
You should read my gem section and decide which dual striker variant you want.

Completely missed that BoR has Melee Physical Damage... nvm lol.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Noob questions:

- When should I start using leap slam?
- Swords v Axes, which is more budget?

Right away, should be around level 10. Swords vs axes is debatable. Soul Taker isn't a huge expensive item but you're stuck at that dps for that hand. The off hand axe is cheaper than comparable swords though, because swords are in higher demand for crit builds. For lower dps axes, under 350 dps, they are a lot cheaper than swords. So, axes are more budget.

Thanks for the answer.

Is a Soul Taker in each hand okay>
"
"
Karibean12 wrote:
I'm torn between swords and axes... I love axes because soul taker is amazing, allows you extra auras, but after trying whirling blades with fortify + leap slam I think I can`t go back to just leap slam.

The potential of traveling whole map in seconds is way better with whirling blades.

BTW just theorycrafting, is bloodmagic nodes good if we ran the brutality version?

+35% hp , with all the life that the build has seems OP.

As I wrote in my guide, nothing than drains life is acceptable, including blood magic, blood rage, death's oath and so on. There is an order in which you take self-inflicted damage that actually isn't overcome with leech, so it causes you to die even though you may take 450 damage per second though you leech 10k per second, your health will be all over the place. It's just some kind of order of operations for the game's

I think this might be Vaal PAct fault. For instance, some of the cyclone slayer /berseker, both based in leech WITHOUT Vaal Pact use bloodmagic without problems.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Noob questions:

- When should I start using leap slam?
- Swords v Axes, which is more budget?

Right away, should be around level 10. Swords vs axes is debatable. Soul Taker isn't a huge expensive item but you're stuck at that dps for that hand. The off hand axe is cheaper than comparable swords though, because swords are in higher demand for crit builds. For lower dps axes, under 350 dps, they are a lot cheaper than swords. So, axes are more budget.

Thanks for the answer.

Is a Soul Taker in each hand okay>

There's no reason for that, don't waste your money.
"
"
Karibean12 wrote:
I'm torn between swords and axes... I love axes because soul taker is amazing, allows you extra auras, but after trying whirling blades with fortify + leap slam I think I can`t go back to just leap slam.

The potential of traveling whole map in seconds is way better with whirling blades.

+35% hp , with all the life that the build has seems OP.

-Swords let you use Whirling Blades, which by itself is almost worth it however with good gear you tank constantly, you really don't move at all in a way that leap slam cannot execute well enough. So WB is great for weaker builds who need more footwork due to lower end gear
-Axes are simply more enjoyable for the chopping style of action

Whirling Blades is the best movement skill in the game, bar none. In every map, even super pack size t15s, things die and you have to travel a bit to the next pack, and whirling blades is a colossal quality of life upgrade over just using leap slam. Leap Slam is only useful for getting over obstacles, WB is better for everything else.

And the Blood Magic node on the tree would only be useful if it gave at least 25% MORE life, else you would lose all auras. It's another node that has been forgotten by the developers over time.
Made a quick vid of a rare Core map for yall!

https://youtu.be/BGS9IeeEi3I

Testing Cleave with threshold gem and conc effect for clear speed over Dual Strike with threshold gem. Very similar aoe damage and single target. Dual Strike has a bit more single target, but Cleave gives auto fortify making bossing easier. Cleave also allows swapping of Inc AoE and Conc Effect in different situations.

Also showcasing Whirling Blades as an amazing movement skill :)

Enjoy!
How do you get past 12 APS?

BTW I have been toying around with the build and is really fun to try other stuff

I'm thinking going claws , with the Bloodseeker unique you can drop Vaal Pact entirely and getting both the benefit of the amazing build and the regen for standard leech
"
roguemjb wrote:

There's no reason for that, don't waste your money.

Cool. Then other than APS, what stats should I aim for in the axes (or swords)?

Sorry if I missed it in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info