3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Berklim wrote:

I'm going to buy Belly of the Beast in the near future, and what is this 110+ life belt if it is necessary that he adds 24% physical damage? I saw a maximum of 100 life

belts can have up to 100 life on the suffix side but can have another 30 life on the prefix side, however most people with my build for some reason get 24% damage at the top instead. I've always opted for life. Tops out at 130 life but you cannot have the 100+30 life if you have 100 life +24% dmg. You must pick one or the other. You can get dual res 130 life belt and craft elemental damage at the bottom though, but for those who do not use auras it's moot.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Well I kinda reached my personal max gear wise(profile open), well just the helm, i got now a 120+ helm need to get an enchant tho, and the amulet is upgradable with phys, not talkin about jewels tho. Thinking of trying going uber atziri when I collect the moneyz. Now got 8k hp, with helm I'm gonna have 8.1
Last edited by pashkudas on Sep 13, 2017, 11:07:48 AM
I saw the use of maim gem support instead of bloodlust gem support.

any reasons?

This gem is better for some situations?

"
hiouli wrote:

any reasons?

You can use it if you like, I know Rogue has dabbled with it but really it's not terribly useful. Sometimes when we link gear in the forum we don't pay attention to what's in the gear itself. That's why we have a dedicated gem section, it'll always be where you go for full clarity
"
pashkudas wrote:
Well I kinda reached my personal max gear wise(profile open), well just the helm, i got now a 120+ helm need to get an enchant tho, and the amulet is upgradable with phys, not talkin about jewels tho. Thinking of trying going uber atziri when I collect the moneyz. Now got 8k hp, with helm I'm gonna have 8.1

I personally found Uber Atziri far more challenging than Shaper. I think her erratic, quick flameblasts were more than my slow, stupid brain could react to. Shaper was easy because you can tank all but one of his attacks and even still hugging him like a fegget makes him use that stupid claw attack. The arena was awful. I think in general POE has gone down the tubes. It used to be that POE was what Diablo 3 should have been but as an old dog, I have failed to learn the fun in whjat GGG has been thinking of since 2.4. Whatever you do, treat Uber's flameblasts like Shaper rune void slam thing. She is a BITCH! lol
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Dark11Wolf wrote:
I wasn't able to craft a descend sword so I finally buy one and replace my gloves. I still have to improve my rings but now I have complete all guardian and T15. I also plan to run uber lab to get IAS boot's enchant. But the traps are pretty scary with vaal pact and lot's of life the life potion isn't very good.
I will wait my next level to encounter the shapper (my first time) but it's quite long (specially when I'm dying sometimes).

Little question : have you complete grand master ? I'm dying before reaching ennemies

Solid gear and set up, though I would suggest ditching Duality for more health and the Weapon Artistry node. Or switch if for Sleight of Hand, same # of points but more stats for the points. What do you mean by completing grand master?

I haven't think sleight of hand was more interressant than duality but you probably right
Sleight of Hand : 38% physical damage, ias+8%, +30% ailments
Duality : 40% physical damage, ias+6%, +40% ailments

Now the question is sleight of hand or life ^^

PS : yes I was refering to hall of grandmasters map. In last season I complete it quite easily with an aegis gladiator (quite long but no death) but this time I don't think it will doable
can u look my char. any thing to improve?
i feel like i have so low dps. what is maximum dps for this build?

here my jewels
1. 4% inc attack speed/ 5% inc max life / 12% melee damage
2. might and influence
3. 15% inc. phy. with axes / 12 inc. melee damage

thanks you
"
"
hiouli wrote:

any reasons?

You can use it if you like, I know Rogue has dabbled with it but really it's not terribly useful. Sometimes when we link gear in the forum we don't pay attention to what's in the gear itself. That's why we have a dedicated gem section, it'll always be where you go for full clarity

Maim support gem should NEVER be used in your Dual Strike setup, it should be used on totem or leap slam to add the debuff of 'takes increased physical damage' to the monsters.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
"
hiouli wrote:

any reasons?

Maim support gem should NEVER be used in your Dual Strike setup, it should be used on totem or leap slam to add the debuff of 'takes increased physical damage' to the monsters.
I don't think he meant use it in Dual Strike brah, gem clearly offers no benefit in dual strike
"

"
I don't think he meant use it in Dual Strike brah, gem clearly offers no benefit in dual strike

29% more physical damage does sound "beneficial" to me, especially when you do not use cleave, sword-crit or fullphysical. Even with the totem inflicting the "increased damage taken"-debuff for you, maim-support still delievers a 29% more multiplier. No conc-effect, no brutality. So what is left over? I see you having "faster attacks" in PoB, but it is just an additive 44% to your already high sum of IaS. If you cant take conc-effect or bloodlust or brutality, i see no reason to go for faster attacks.
The highest DPS-output for non crit build would be:
DS-brutality-meelphys-ruthless-multistrike-bloodlust without bloodlust, it would be maim.

Tell me if im wrong.

Another question: In your first PoB link you have checked "enemy is shocked" in PoB? Is there anything i oversee how this build is able to shock a guardian/shaper for 50% intensity or was this a pre 3.0 link?

edit: Im refering to the acmetri-link your featuring: https://pastebin.com/HfDSVTJw
Last edited by Philkingz on Sep 14, 2017, 1:51:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info