3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

I'm trying this build and so far it's ez street. I haven't made the switch over to dual strike or even dual wield. At lvl 60 I'm still 2h axe and blasting everything with sunder.

I do want to make the switch soon and am having a bit of trouble seeing where to use the Might and Influence jewel on the tree. I don't see on the lvl 80 tree where a gems slot with 4 dexterity nodes was used.

I must be missing something, can you point it out to me.

Thanks for all the support for the build.
"
pashkudas wrote:
Heya guys,

just quickly whipped up a no sound video for u guys to enjoy and check the power of a kinda budget build with a tabula(lol).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvcAv3n0l2E&feature=youtu.be

I hadn't time to play alot, so that's why I kinda progressing slowly this league, but gonna try to get this baby to the high tops if I'll be fortunate enough. So the video speaks for itself I think: The Maze of the Minotaur t16 map, with 30% damage for mobs. Don't actually know if the Impenetrable shrine helped me alot or not. Failed in the middle cause got carried away for a sec, that was enough to get me killed instantly, but my fault :D So noobs, u can enjoy this guy's smooth destroying with a tabula too.

Feel free to check my gear and tree(jewels) in my profile, char Paskhudas.

GL HF and may the attack speed be with you, always.

Cool vid man, thanks for sharing. Yup, breaches can be scary because so much is comin at ya at once, and you have to keep max dps time, if you lose a target, you die because you're not leeching. That's why I can't give up whirling blades or flicker strike, with those 2 together, I can always find a target fast. Leap Slam just doesn't do this well enough for me, it has a longer travel time, and it lags. Or worse, it makes your character walk part of the way first, unless you hold down shift or namelock the target. Aint nobody got time fo dat
Dear Umbra,

Thank you for the advice, i set the key binding according to you, now everything is good.

I watched some of you guys videos face tanking bosses. Im not sure but i think it was recorded in 2.6.

I tried to tank dominus ( Residence map, t 12 map) in the new league.

His "slam/smash attack" always 1 shot me, i have 6.5k HP, full buff with granite and fortify.

I think in 3.0, GGG did buff alot of bosses, most their skill that have delaye time are really strong, usually 1 shot ya.

Can anybody confirm this?
"
anhlatrobe wrote:
Dear Umbra,

Thank you for the advice, i set the key binding according to you, now everything is good.

I watched some of you guys videos face tanking bosses. Im not sure but i think it was recorded in 2.6.

His "slam/smash attack" always 1 shot me, i have 6.5k HP, full buff with granite and fortify.

I think in 3.0, GGG did buff alot of bosses, most their skill that have delaye time are really strong, usually 1 shot ya.

Last time I did that boss was around that health also and he one shot me with the slam. Don't get hit by it. You have forever to get out of the way, he will yell 'the touch of GOD!', then move. All my vids are 3.0.
Hey, but what about The Red Nightmare crimson jewel to get 35% block chance? Is it a good idea?

Also, i need some help about the expensive flasks. Im using Rumi + Silver Flask onslaught + Lion's Roar + 2 hp pots. Should i buy Taste of Hate / any other flask and which flask to replace?
"
MarcelSweet wrote:

Is it worth to use it?

Nope

-low life
-low res
-ruthless heart cannot even use that chaos
-movement speed is almost useless for my build
-flask duration doesn't matter as my guy is not dependent on them
-melee damage is no better than a lazy master crafted mod or what can be found on a belt naturally
-leech won't even be noticed if the rest of your gear is correct

The belt is quite literally useless, sorry !
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
anhlatrobe wrote:
Dear Umbra,

Last time I did that boss was around that health also and he one shot me with the slam. Don't get hit by it. You have forever to get out of the way, he will yell 'the touch of GOD!', then move. All my vids are 3.0.

ahahah the touch... of GAWWD

Yeah you can tank that attack with no damage mods if you have 7500 life. If he crits you're screwed. I can tank two of them but even with 8k life they can still naturally get a crit in. When I reached 9k life they never gave me an issue so long as damage mods were not present.

Just how the game was made, GGG loves 1 shot mechanics. High health pool simply is to cover up bad design

Edit: Yeah I have not been on POE since basically 2.6. I enlist passionate strikers to keep up the build while I maintain the forum. 12 years of diablo 2 and played this from 2013 to 2016, call me crazy, but I got bored lol
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 25, 2017, 7:29:04 AM
"
MarcelSweet wrote:
Hey, but what about The Red Nightmare crimson jewel to get 35% block chance? Is it a good idea?

Also, i need some help about the expensive flasks. Im using Rumi + Silver Flask onslaught + Lion's Roar + 2 hp pots. Should i buy Taste of Hate / any other flask and which flask to replace?

If you're using Ruthless Heart for dual striking then you can pot whatever you want really. Taste of Hate doesn't really do the damage that others offer for similar price so I'd say no on that unless GGG makes holding 6 pots possible. Potions are not a core to my build so if you really want to channel that 5ex for Sin's to somewhere better believe me nothing will be more amazing than hitting 10k life.

I personally still use all the pots you mentioned above. But long ago, I was very wealthy before I quit. I could just get whatever. For most of us out there, you get the best bang for your buck. If your life pool is already 8-9k then you can finally focus on cranking DPS but there's no reason not to try for 10k especially since the kind of DPS you likely want will cost 100+ex in axes/swords. It'd be far easier to crank survival and just take a little longer to kill shit. So long as you don't die, DPS is just a time saving measure.

As for the block jewel, nope. If you have one already then sure, you can use it til you find several jewels that are as my guide specified
7% max life
8-12% APS
melee phys dmg as high as you can find
last mod is preferential

No jewel beats those rares like above. Block is dicey. It will never have a firm foothold in my build. Taking damage = WIN!
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 25, 2017, 7:40:33 AM
"
Teiran wrote:
I'm trying this build and so far it's ez street. I haven't made the switch over to dual strike or even dual wield. At lvl 60 I'm still 2h axe and blasting everything with sunder.

I do want to make the switch soon and am having a bit of trouble seeing where to use the Might and Influence jewel on the tree. I don't see on the lvl 80 tree where a gems slot with 4 dexterity nodes was used.

I must be missing something, can you point it out to me.

Thanks for all the support for the build.

Just count on Rogue's tree all the green nodes. There's 40 dex man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing beat dual strike. Switch and never look back
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info