[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Is arctic armor better than to used tempest shield? Whats your take on this? Thinking other options if I will not run 3rd curse lol
"

So I'm guessing this enchant doesn't work for RF totem?

It should work? Why not? the OP even recommends it as the best in the initial post as the best enchant.
"
"

So I'm guessing this enchant doesn't work for RF totem?

It should work? Why not? the OP even recommends it as the best in the initial post as the best enchant.

Oh I'm an idiot it shows it clearly in the AoE section of the character sheet -.-
Last edited by FreshPrinceLive on Sep 22, 2016, 5:05:19 AM
Yeah I have no clue how to fix the mana problems.. I have literally every single Increased Mana, Reduced Mana reservation and all Int nodes on the tree that you grab in this guide. I've even rolled +Mana on my Ring and Amulet and I'm sitting at 73 mana, my Searing Bond costs 74 mana and it's only level 16.
I also only have a Laviangas.

In your Uber lab video you have 83 mana?
Can you answer how to fix the mana issues to run 3 Curses because I've pretty much copy-pasted your build and gear where there's mana/int and I'm still not even close to be able to run 3 curses.
"
Lissmano wrote:
Yeah I have no clue how to fix the mana problems.. I have literally every single Increased Mana, Reduced Mana reservation and all Int nodes on the tree that you grab in this guide. I've even rolled +Mana on my Ring and Amulet and I'm sitting at 73 mana, my Searing Bond costs 74 mana and it's only level 16.

Can you answer how to fix the mana issues to run 3 Curses because I've pretty much copy-pasted your build and gear where there's mana/int and I'm still not even close to be able to run 3 curses.

The only option I can see is running Seering bond with blood magic and/or using Towhoa, Forest's Strength to reduce the mana cost.

"
"
Lissmano wrote:

The only option I can see is running Seering bond with blood magic and/or using Towhoa, Forest's Strength to reduce the mana cost.

Yeah after reading through the guide like 20 times I realised I've missed the Towhoa.
Somewhat misleading with the 3 curses and Mana stuff since I had to struggle to even be able to reach
enough mana to cast Searing Bond. Gonna try to finish Merc lab soon and see if it fixes the problem :)
"
Lissmano wrote:
"
"
Lissmano wrote:

Yeah after reading through the guide like 20 times I realised I've missed the Towhoa.
Somewhat misleading with the 3 curses and Mana stuff since I had to struggle to even be able to reach
enough mana to cast Searing Bond. Gonna try to finish Merc lab soon and see if it fixes the problem :)

well you may also ahve missed his updated beta skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAB0UeC9YBxhqfOWCxyj65FFN4_JF_gr-jzrhplc1kti9g9tVxjpYC2Hr7j38jM_2SForo_JY5cMTJy8aOJBVj0Y2xdgkna6YrV8_8B8Es6IAxti4RwQHHwIWC71gA9YXjM9nxgS5fnuz2t2boRhWvScYPMhbljJWSCu2-JMQzIxGZ5sI9MBUvOpmVJRvJKo26RZv42pYY6cIcXkXHBJpU1Ka4EWd7-vQH5ErWHdfBAN173yf3zwFakNSU5f0l5VQRxQg7w5Ms3IP-ehBh7c-rj6DXzwtg8xo8q9suJMc3I8aVdaApGTnFy9Z820Z-tJmnsauPCicvj1fwGYAAA==

I'm currently sitting at 81 ATM and I'm at 60 mana free with tricurse on. Seering totem is on a bloodmagic gem, but otherwise works just fine.

I'm still a few levels away from hitting the wtich mana nodes, which is where he said you should be able to use seering bond with rapid decay and elemental focus without BM or reduced mana.
Last edited by FreshPrinceLive on Sep 22, 2016, 5:18:03 AM
"
well you may also ahve missed his updated beta skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAB0UeC9YBxhqfOWCxyj65FFN4_JF_gr-jzrhplc1kti9g9tVxjpYC2Hr7j38jM_2SForo_JY5cMTJy8aOJBVj0Y2xdgkna6YrV8_8B8Es6IAxti4RwQHHwIWC71gA9YXjM9nxgS5fnuz2t2boRhWvScYPMhbljJWSCu2-JMQzIxGZ5sI9MBUvOpmVJRvJKo26RZv42pYY6cIcXkXHBJpU1Ka4EWd7-vQH5ErWHdfBAN173yf3zwFakNSU5f0l5VQRxQg7w5Ms3IP-ehBh7c-rj6DXzwtg8xo8q9suJMc3I8aVdaApGTnFy9Z820Z-tJmnsauPCicvj1fwGYAAA==

Nah that's the tree I refer to when I said I've been taking all the Mana/Int stuff :p
Must be the Merc Ascendancy, only thing I can see that I'm missing.

Just pick soveignity for additional free mana and you can use any skill without blood magic/reduced mana.
The rest comes with the level (every level gives some mana) and gear. Just swap searing bond in the gloves with reduced mana until youre ready for it OR get one of the -manacost nodes in the tree until lvl 80 or something like that.

There is nothing wrong in using sb with bm or rm, since there wont be any replacement for the gem. The difference is just that you can throw it in a 3 link and have one more gem for utility in a 4l (decoy totem in my case which i almost never use)
---

If the rf enchant doesnt work its bugged, afaik it was bugged and i am not sure if it is still. You could test it yourself equipping and unequipping the helmet. If it doesnt work, dont overwrite the enchant, better get a 2nd doedre for curse effect or something else.

---

tempest shield vs arctic armour isnt even a question. TS doesnt reserve mana, you can use it in a free socket or cwdt if you want with or without AA.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Sep 22, 2016, 5:45:43 AM
"
Lissmano wrote:
I need help with mana problems on this build!

I got 7 mana left when all 3 curses are on..
Edit: I've also taken the 2 Aura Reservartion Nodes (8%).

Any suggestions?

Also 7 mana here... welcome to the club. ;)

I'm just using BM and CWDT for the rest and I'm getting by just fine. Lvl 92 now, T14 and most T15 Maps (with the exception of Core and Dark Forest) are a walk in the park.

Finally vaaled me a +1 amulet, thinking about adding Enfeeble via CWDT as a forth curse to the setup.

And while I'm here, a quick question, how about Culling with OoS, this should work, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info