[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
trashs1 wrote:
hello, does the fire imunity for totems in the chieftain class prevent the rf dmg?

yes, the totem is immune to the selfinflicted dmg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Aug 16, 2016, 11:10:06 PM
Im not sure the thread is so big but:

using this and it works very good. standing or casting the orb into dangerous mobs etc.

and 1 curse on hit setup in the helmet (ele weakness+flamecurse)

With determination I have now 50% phys. mitigation + arctic armour
7k life and 702 lifereg..would it be possible to do Uber lab with this stats ?

I like this tank setup so much..I miss only 1 jewel with totem life (use instead of doedres the +1curse gem for more life)

Still very very good dmg and that life etc..I can run sickest map mods !

I have a real blast to play this build :D super job milky
Sure uber lab is easily possible... i mean i ran uber lab with 4k hp tabula chars :P

It always depends how good you handle. the traps and to avoid izaros hard hitting attacks (which shouldnt 1 shot you with endu charges up and the hp pool).

So I can't play my RF Totem chieftain because of the aura lag issue. Are you not having this issue? When I drop my totems down in front of a mass of enemies the debuff aura from the ascendancy causes massive lag. Like SRS and aura type lag.

The person who got rank 3 chieftain in SSF race posted a video and I can clearly see the lag issue happening to him. Just curious how many other players are unable to play their chieftain because of the 100-300ms lag from placing a totem.

The video showcasing the lag that I mention.
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhmuH8x-bmk
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
No i never had this issue.
I have those lags for 1-2 mins after loggin in for the first time after a PC reboot, regardless of the build. After that everything is fine (and i played chieftain + inquisator, both with such an aura this league).

I dont know what causes this, maybe some memory problems, suboptimal pc speccs, grafic cars cant handle it, corrupted files or whatever.

The first thing i would try is a reinstall of poe

"
Milkyslice wrote:
I have those lags for 1-2 mins after loggin in for the first time after a PC reboot, regardless of the build. After that everything is fine (and i played chieftain + inquisator, both with such an aura this league).

I dont know what causes this, maybe some memory problems, suboptimal pc speccs, grafic cars cant handle it, corrupted files or whatever.

I will try a reinstall. My computer should have zero issues. (I also check all settings with MSI Afterburner and the Task manager to make sure the computer isn't having issues.)

After reinstalling I will report back, thanks for the quick reply!
"
gbjfrtswym wrote:
Spoiler
"
Milkyslice wrote:

I will try a reinstall. My computer should have zero issues. (I also check all settings with MSI Afterburner and the Task manager to make sure the computer isn't having issues.)

After reinstalling I will report back, thanks for the quick reply!

Reinstalled, still having the issue. It is definitely when lots of enemies are nearby when I place the totem. Solid freeze for 100-300ms of lag like in the video I linked previously... :(
Add to command line those parameters, one of them must help to u.

-gc 2
--noasync
-swa
Just want to say thank you for this awesome build. I'm running it as MF, with 273% IIR and 40% IIQ. I'm level 77 and have 5k life.

Vaal Lightning Trap + GMP + Increased Duration works very well to proc Elemental Equilibrium against bosses and strong packs.

My Gear

Last edited by Timeclasp on Aug 26, 2016, 3:35:50 AM
"
einh213 wrote:
Add to command line those parameters, one of them must help to u.

-gc 2
--noasync
-swa

None of these helped with the issue, thanks for the suggestions. I'm pretty positive it is the same issue affecting SRS builds. Raiz's most recent death in the SRS SSF 48h event showcased the SRS issue quite well and it seems pretty similar to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info