[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Is Empower good for this build? More totem life is good, right ?
"
NeoHien1 wrote:
Is Empower good for this build? More totem life is good, right ?

empower only works with Active gems, spelltotem is a support gem.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
2-3 points per node for that more multiplier is a nobrainer ;)

Alright I'm sold on the VLT. I'm going to remove my lame phase run that I don't even notice, put a low level CWDT in for my immortal call and get VLT.

For me, getting EE right now is 5 points. Granted if I come from Witch/Templar area, if I make it 6 points I get an extra Jewel. Just don't want to pull out of Ironwood since I am extremely fond of Juggernaut and Barbarism and getting Ironwood is par for the course if I'm already getting both of those nodes. And at level 85 an extra 5-6 skill points is asking for a lot...
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
alright, i got it finally.

ps reduced duration appears not too good along with rapid decay, so i use burn for clear. duration only for atziri and vinktar.

No rest for the wicked
Thats why i dont go to ironwood, already have 185% life without jewels and gear (like belly), is enough in my opinion.

That how i would do it too with less duration and burning dmg gem, if the totem dies "quick" from bossdmg like uber atziri, vinktar or high tier bosses, or the enemy repositions all the time like daresso Less Duration i better.

In other cases burning dmg is more solid if it helps with mobility.
I would 20% your lvl 20 burning dmg gem. On lvl 11 with 20% you have the same value as a lvl 20 0% gem, that are 2-3 maps ;)

The other MORE multiplier gems result in reduced damage for a long time and i would think twice about those.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 21, 2016, 2:08:08 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
Thats why i dont go to ironwood, already have 185% life without jewels and gear (like belly), is enough in my opinion.

Ahh I'm so torn. I can get 4 of the 5 points I need from unspeccing Ironwood... This is going to be a tough choice for me to make. Hopefully I will know when I hit a wall of not doing enough damage or I will gain enough levels to get it and Ironwood...

Thanks for the input, been enjoying this thread since the start. :) Stay safe out there, even if you don't have to worry about trips to standard! :D

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 21, 2016, 2:50:14 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:

I would 20% your lvl 20 burning dmg gem. On lvl 11 with 20% you have the same value as a lvl 20 0% gem, that are 2-3 maps ;)

dunno. i run uber so rarely and i dont feel like im lacking damage.
also i dw doryanis, so damage is no a concern, to mess with gems.
but q20 burning is leveled at weapon swap. maybe ill swap to it later.

PS for me really unmotivating is that after 92 you dont have anywhere to grow with skilltree.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 21, 2016, 3:30:38 AM
"
mezmery wrote:
alright, i got it finally.

ps reduced duration appears not too good along with rapid decay, so i use burn for clear. duration only for atziri and vinktar.

Man that's sexy. Grats!
I am feeling kinda squishy with 4,6k hp at 74 lvl with only 3000+- armor.
Missing hp\armour from helmet and ring slot (doedre's items for curses) and Carcass Jack gives no armor too, so its scary for me on HC after playing as melee cyclone-champion with permanent fortify, 13k armor and 6200 hp.
I guess at 85~ lvl ill scale a bit with all +5% life nodes?
Or maybe some advice about gear?
Last edited by Sattarqt on Mar 21, 2016, 4:41:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info