Doeboy™ Guides 🌟 Info 🌟 Q&A ~ 2.1 CoC HP+DODGE | CI ~ 2.1 Bow

Hi Do3,

would you still titel Scion as Tier 1 Class for this build?
Or did it shift?
"
Achyles wrote:
Hi Do3,

would you still titel Scion as Tier 1 Class for this build?
Or did it shift?

w/o Ascendancy stuff sure, with idk its pretty much up to everyone himself, either going tanky or full damage.

There is no best way in the game, just multiple ways thate are very good.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Doeboy hi! you did not try to use a 3 curse
with this helmet
? I now have 8 Power Charge + 3 curse + 95% Critical Chance + I use Support gem Elemental Focus + 8000 k ES!
Hey what ascendancy class would be best for tanky or full dps?
IGN: Jinarius
Hey what ascendancy class would be best for tanky or full dps?
IGN: Jinarius
Last edited by Omniverse71596 on Mar 25, 2016, 2:06:13 PM
Hey man! Are you gonna update the build to 2.2 version? I'm planning to sell all my gear and try a scion :D also would LL CoC discharge be better than life-based? You could use PoL+PoF on blood magic and make up for the losses from flasks and still use RF.
edit: nevermind you would have to use Shavs instead of voll's which is a very bad idea
Last edited by PodajPiwo on Apr 5, 2016, 11:13:44 AM
u need the Volls "Passive", so LL is no option but CI is very strong for leveling.

You can use the posted trees and just choose a class u prefer. )copy pasta the link into poebuilder works)
There are a lot possiblities, cant say what is best to choose, its more about ur gear allowes u to do.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Apr 5, 2016, 8:34:09 PM
sold everything, have about 100 or so ex, got everything except the vegan dagger which is 300 or more exalt :/ thinking oh using a binos in place of that. . .but idk
anyway could you please update scion skill tree to 2.2? when i click the link it says using old skill tree and does not work, and it also doesn't show the allocated skill points :(
Copy and Paste the Link into PoE-Builder if its not working on the Homepage!!

thank you for responding, also 1 more question
i didnt quite understand this:

"Merciless Difficulty: Help OAK for +1 Endurance Charge OR Alira for +1 power charges
(depending on if Voll's Amulet or not)"

well i have voll's amu, so do i help alira or not?

for the ascendancy, i was going for inquisitor since you brought it up lol

if i have any more questions i'll post here XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info