Doeboy™ Guides 🌟 Info 🌟 Q&A ~ 2.1 CoC HP+DODGE | CI ~ 2.1 Bow

gg
Hey man thank you for the guide! So detailed and clean man you did a very good job. I'm having a little trouble with the passive tree and gem setup though. If I had enough currency I'd have no problem but unfortunately that isn't the case. Budget is really tight but I already have a 5L Voll's Protector and some under an exalt stuff like a Saffell's Frame, a Vagan dagger, and a few decent rares. A big MAYBE on the Maligaro's. I can acquire basic Elreon rings but nothing like the ones you have. I guess what I'm really trying to ask is is there a way to make this build work without Elreon rings and only a 5L Voll's? Because I can't afford buying nor crafting like the ones you have and I'd be missing out on much needed life and res if I sticked with just crappy non-rare Elreon rings. I was thinking of maybe removing EE for the time being and switching out Ice Nova for Blood Magic? But idk what do you think I should do? Thank you in advance! :)
"
Hey man thank you for the guide! So detailed and clean man you did a very good job. I'm having a little trouble with the passive tree and gem setup though. If I had enough currency I'd have no problem but unfortunately that isn't the case. Budget is really tight but I already have a 5L Voll's Protector and some under an exalt stuff like a Saffell's Frame, a Vagan dagger, and a few decent rares. A big MAYBE on the Maligaro's. I can acquire basic Elreon rings but nothing like the ones you have. I guess what I'm really trying to ask is is there a way to make this build work without Elreon rings and only a 5L Voll's? Because I can't afford buying nor crafting like the ones you have and I'd be missing out on much needed life and res if I sticked with just crappy non-rare Elreon rings. I was thinking of maybe removing EE for the time being and switching out Ice Nova for Blood Magic? But idk what do you think I should do? Thank you in advance! :)

Sure just use a pair of rare boots with resists, elreon rings a pretty much needed (doesnt have to be -8 but should be -6 atleast)
EE gives us most of the damage so this is essential to keep in.
5L voll works just leave the utility slot open (as shown in the gem setups in the guide)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jan 26, 2016, 4:48:40 AM
Thanks for the guide.
GUIDE 2 🌟 Next Level Bow - LA | TS | Frenzy & More (HP/EVA Based).
Very high single/aoe DPS.
Could you explain pls, how you are dealing with elemental\physical reflect mobs\packs\maps?
"
watson1337 wrote:
Thanks for the guide.
GUIDE 2 🌟 Next Level Bow - LA | TS | Frenzy & More (HP/EVA Based).
Very high single/aoe DPS.
Could you explain pls, how you are dealing with elemental\physical reflect mobs\packs\maps?

THE FLASK SETUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as you my 2 dagger! which is still the best?
Hey,

First of all, thanks for the guide.

I was wondering, since I have this dagger:

if the "Adds cold damage" will trigger the EE, since it's not, "Cold damage to attacks" like the master mod?

Best regards

Waque
Last edited by Waque on Jan 25, 2016, 3:04:36 PM
Good to see that your guide is back!
"
moby010 wrote:
as you my 2 dagger! which is still the best?

the first one

"
Waque wrote:
Hey,

First of all, thanks for the guide.

I was wondering, since I have this dagger:

if the "Adds cold damage" will trigger the EE, since it's not, "Cold damage to attacks" like the master mod?

Best regards

Waque

yes it will trigger EE, Adds cold damage as "normal" mod is the same as the "Cold damage to attacks" from a craft bench. So everything is fine :)
"
Good to see that your guide is back!

It was there all the time :)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
CoC CI Guide added on Post#8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info