[<RISE>] Reborn Exiles ULTIMATUM // Casual Guild // Discord //

Heya new to PoE played some D3 several years of D2 came from BDO looking for a chill active community. IGN:LilithDarkGoddess.
Invite sent, check out the discord
LordBeverin [<UNITED>] <Eternal Unity> Public Relations and Accountability
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞(☞゚ヮ゚)☞(☞゚ヮ゚)☞🔴🟡⚫🟤☜(゚ヮ゚☜)☜(゚ヮ゚☜)☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
a.k.a. Beverin, a.k.a Bev, a.k.a. It's Bev, Not Bever, a.k.a It's Not Beaver.
☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ 🔴🟡⚫🟤 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ╰(‵□′)╯
Hi there, I joined your discord to discuss joining. I'm a relatively experience PoE player. Currently 37/40 challenges in Betrayal with Uber Elder kills, Delve 300+, and more.

Active and looking to join an active guild for the upcoming season to help each other out and play with like-minded players. I'm US central time.

IGN: ThiccBoi_Kobran
Discord: Kobran#9822
Sent!
Oh hi
returning player looking for an invite.

ingame: smallsea_turtle
"
returning player looking for an invite.

ingame: smallsea_turtle

Hey, have you taken the discord link on the front page of the post?
Hi IGN OccyFlick/LightOccy

D3 veteran

1083 hrs total this league. 37/40 challenges
325 delve solo
500+group

Looking for active honest guild.

looking to learn more
full party runs (tired of soloing)
testing new builds
1087hrs played Betrayal League
ect

have dis and mic
Last edited by Frost1545 on Feb 25, 2019, 8:03:35 AM
Hey, I'm interested in joining as well. I haven't played this league in over a month but just in December alone I played 300+ hours. I just got tired of playing alone.

Made it to Shaper/Elder in a matter of a couple weeks, so I'm not exactly bad. I also have a pretty good understanding of the economy and pricing. I'll join the Discord and shoot a message there. Thanks!
Hello
I would like to join the guild
IGN: NataliaII
Hello all, please make sure to apply through the discord server, a link is provided on the first page of the forum post, We are a mostly temp league based, SC guild, and sit at an average of 225-240 active guild members throughout a league. We do have some regular Standard league players, who could use some love, as well as Standard and Temp league HC players, though our majority rests firmly within SC Challenge Leagues. Please join the discord and post your in game name to the waiting room, this way we may process your request as quickly as possible, otherwise please feel free to send a private message here on the forums. Otherwise, we may take longer to process the invites, as we may not have our game client up(as I currently do not) while posting here.
We are still gladly accepting D3 refugees and recruiting for the new Synthesis league, we are also forming groups for launch and launch weekend, we appreciate your patience and cooperation, and look forward to becoming friends.
See you in Wraeclast Exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info