[<RISE>] Reborn Exiles ULTIMATUM // Casual Guild // Discord //

Oh hi
Hi, I would like to be considered for guild invite

IGN: eXp_Athena

This is currently my 4th league, still pretty new to some mechanics such as Crafting and Party gaming since I mostly play by myself

Hoping to change this by joining a guild and making friends :)
"
emnacenaf wrote:
Hi, I would like to be considered for guild invite

IGN: eXp_Athena

This is currently my 4th league, still pretty new to some mechanics such as Crafting and Party gaming since I mostly play by myself

Hoping to change this by joining a guild and making friends :)

Invite sent dude =)
Oh hi
Looking for casual guild to join only been playing a couple months. Playing on DaraShieldFire most of the time.
Oh hi
Hello there

Im coming from d3 so im pretty much what you would call a noob and im looking for some people to play with and maybe get some tipps on how not to die xD

Greetings
Last edited by Matsgueggel on Feb 7, 2019, 3:18:28 PM
"
Matsgueggel wrote:
Hello there

Im coming from d3 so im pretty much what you would call a noob and im looking for some people to play with and maybe get some tipps on how not to die xD

Greetings

Got you an invite =)
Oh hi
D3 runner, here, have been in Unity on D3 before when I was a no lifer. (3 slayer, 82 temp. working my way up/ softcare standard league would love an invite!
Ex d3 player here, was in konvict gaming community for many years. Also played Diablo 2 for a number of years before d3.

New to poe- currently playing betrayal softcore - would appreciate an invite if you're active in this league?

Thanks
Hey, looking for people to play with and talk to, learn more about the game and help each other.

IGN: Darachar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info