etup build stuff

RIP'd to random disconnect at lvl 56 :P
10/10 would reroll, if I could be arsed. Fuck them random deaths, Ill stick to standard :P
why dont you make blood magic in your vaal axe for 7l ?

6l-> + Blood Magic SVagan = 7 Linked ?
or should i better get life leech on it ?

EDIT: my fail works only with staves and maces. ... :(
ign POWERSIPHONFORTHEWINNN
Last edited by MrS on Aug 24, 2015, 7:24:50 PM
awesome build dude, but u lazy as fuck.,.. put some effort to describe better.. jesus... gg
i want to subscribe
the build does not even matter if you have 6l coil, taste of hate and HH for every build. you can make everything work with those items.

gg
where does he get his Int/Dex with his cycloner. theres basically none on the tree and gears, Is it from jewels??
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
Hello all. Today I tried my 1st atziri run ever with etup's cyclone build. All went smooth apart from 2 problems I encountered: 1 death at trio at last standing dude, maybe I should use a different tactic of who to leave alive as last (minor problem), the other thing was atziri split phase.. I had big troubles being fast enough. Either I run constantly and dodge all or dps and die..lol.. perhaps need more training or more dps (11k tooltip) or something else. Was wondering if anyone else tried atziri with this build. Would love to hear what others changed from the setup being gem switching or other things, or any other tip on how to down atziri would be greatly appreciated.

'offtopic'
In general the build is ultra tanky with great clear speed. Will see how higher (76+maps) goes, i'm a filthy casual therefor going slowly. Managed to get the scary spider and torture chamber down with harder mods, but would advise not to do them haha, especially the torture one. Tried all kind of harder mods (reflects double bosses crit extra dmg etc), no problems at all.
"
Empuu wrote:
"
woodyfly wrote:
Also where the f does he get the int from to use the gems. He doesnt have any on his gear or on his tree

From the dex/int amulet

yea because its not a crit build you dont need to waste stats on crit chance and crit multiplier. Also that means you can get an Ammy for dirt cheap. I think I paid 1 fusing for this
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 28, 2015, 2:11:49 AM
I modified the EK build a little bit this allowed to run Discipline additional to Hatred-HoI-HoT

you also require one reserved mana unique together with some mana regen on gear you can possible sustain 6l with about 100-150 spare mana so you dont need to run vaal clarity or blood magic instead you run clarity on ur life pool (i managed to get 5l going until i ripped to something stupid)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37DfioIQ6QJLrhsl2VttGS2LCPQi9BFQH8fAVGwLNbkreGpDvOqTJ6crLJy-in_G74gFQqEvEZb5N0GWBx4OSNfPrrPQ9ZUuDdFd8kmxTLPw1WNDcNXQHyBuBAdJUY_6idPv61Awg9vr5OwY0NDr9XBS215Vxl8qcLtfamSdKgs6WPId8-qsmLVI99cGI4RIm6EfQVxrj0YDHsNtHRQWv45k-tIPqyaV96YWbxcvJIth4rb642okqmTnwzpVSzbpVdYZiio4jDaApJcG-wnEovbau-Maj_66
Last edited by vip08 on Aug 29, 2015, 2:29:12 PM
No idea if etup reads this, but would be nice if he would put his characters to public again :D

Wanna see the cwdt/cws set up on the CI.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Put it public tardtup unfollowing ur stream!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info