"
blingi wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
just 3k? I'm on my phone, so I can't analyse, but you're looking for

Helmet: Devots -> 20% MS is huge + ias is giving a nice dps boost
Amulet: 1. Flat Phys 2. Life 3. Dex and then str or resis
Rings: 1. Life 2. ias 3. phys 4. resis
Gloves: Same like rings... you can add.ias at gloves with Haku lvl7 and phys on rings
Boots: 30ms Life Resis you can add up to 64 Life with Haku
Belt: Life Resis MS from Tora lvl6

you need 4.5k Life around lvl80 and at lvl90 you aim for 6k Life

I'm doing around 30k with a 5l and 450pdps sword

Is Devoto's really that great? I've been thinking about it but it ends up decreasing my damage as well as costing me a lot of resists (not overcapped for reduced elemental resist anymore) and no life roll so the only real advantage would be the movement speed, right?
Is that really worth losing resists, life and damage?

The lack of resists and life on Devotos become trivial when you have decent gear, The dexterity, chaos res and movement speed it offers is invaluable compared to other items. The attack speed more than cancels out the loss of physical damage.

The movement speed and dex would be very nice indeed, but Chaos resist doesn't seem that important.

Capping resists (especially with Lightning Coil and for maps with Elemental Weakness) seems like it would be not that easy with a Devoto's unless you have a lot of money and more life is always nice to have.
But I guess I'll go for it anyway, the movement speed seems too good to pass up on for fast map clearing as well as defensively.

Another question, how important would you say is the additional leech from the Hematophagy wheel?
I've neglected it so far in favor of more health and damage nodes, but considered adding 3-5 points there.
Last edited by blingi on Aug 1, 2015, 6:35:42 AM
hey , any improvements suggestions ? currently at warbrands league.

Last edited by micha2240 on Aug 1, 2015, 7:28:20 AM
Hi, I'm a very casual gamer (I have never been at Atziri for example) and now I'm in merciless, Act 2.

I have a question to the bandits: "Help Oak = +1 Endurance Charge (Self Casting Immortal Call For Atziri)"
Why is an additional endurance charge responsible for casting immortal call?

I have read the text at "Apex of Sacrifice", but I can't figure out how this should work.
At first I have to cast manually Enduring Cry and after that I have to cast manually Immortal Call!? Can't figure out that "Selft Casting" ^^

I hope you understand what i meant ^^ (english is not my mother tongue)

Regards Bisrob

hi,

is a tabula rasa useful with this build? (at least lvling till xx lvl)

what is our single target?

i´m lvl 30 now and have probs doing single target dmg.

so attack speed and movement speed is useful for cyclone?
If i am using Kongor's can i Spec out of resolute tech? Does hits not being evaded only work for gems socketed into the wep?
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hi, I'm a very casual gamer (I have never been at Atziri for example) and now I'm in merciless, Act 2.

I have a question to the bandits: "Help Oak = +1 Endurance Charge (Self Casting Immortal Call For Atziri)"

I have read the text at "Apex of Sacrifice", but I can't figure out how this should work.
At first I have to cast manually Enduring Cry and after that I have to cast manually Immortal Call!? Can't figure out that "Selft Casting" ^^

Regards Bisrob

Im maybe not sure, but I mean he are talking about Atziri is a very hard battle, so you can't rely on autocasting immortal call. So, the trick would be self-casting Immortal Call whenever you need better (just before you are going to receive a big physical damage hit). Then, a +1 Endurance Charge means ywhen you use Immortal Call you receive more mitigation because you will have one more endurance charge.

Hope that helps-
IGN: Gonorreitor
"
Lighty wrote:
"

I figured out the area of effect nodes are for actual area of effect.

On a side note, where should I go from here with my DPS at the moment on the Cyclone is 2k and 3k with buffs. Do I need more resists? More life? I always have trouble with these things.

PS
I'm really bad at picking up good gear, this was given to me by a friendly Guild member.

Your DPS is almost Impressively low at 3k. First off I would like to see your passive tree because you must have done something wrong unless you exclusively grabbed life nodes. Fro resistances you want capped 75% elemental resistances, ignore chaos res. Gear can be mostly self found although Marohi Erqi is perfectly fine for a weapon, try and 6 socket it then go for a 5 or 6l ( which ever you get first ).

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFPAmWCbsLYQxfDc0OPBQgFE0UcRiRGjgcpxzOJy8rUDkOOlI8BUh4SdVQR1OlWfNfP2FSaFhoZWjycql2f3ase4x82X7ghMSFUoZgidiQVZd5nlef36IArKqtja9sr6e8n8BmxFjE9sVTxq7PfteW2WHcMuRR6hjrCe8O73zwH_Nv8932SPcy-Ov8S_5U?accountName=Blueberrywizard&characterName=Flamenstein

Here's my passive skill tree.
"
Valmar wrote:
"
Bisrob wrote:

Regards Bisrob

Im maybe not sure, but I mean he are talking about Atziri is a very hard battle, so you can't rely on autocasting immortal call. So, the trick would be self-casting Immortal Call whenever you need better (just before you are going to receive a big physical damage hit). Then, a +1 Endurance Charge means ywhen you use Immortal Call you receive more mitigation because you will have one more endurance charge.

Hope that helps-

Ah I see, I'm so dumb xD I thought "self casting" means, it would trigger itself. But thanks for your explanation, now it is clear ^^
"
"
Lighty wrote:
"

I figured out the area of effect nodes are for actual area of effect.

On a side note, where should I go from here with my DPS at the moment on the Cyclone is 2k and 3k with buffs. Do I need more resists? More life? I always have trouble with these things.

PS
I'm really bad at picking up good gear, this was given to me by a friendly Guild member.

Your DPS is almost Impressively low at 3k. First off I would like to see your passive tree because you must have done something wrong unless you exclusively grabbed life nodes. Fro resistances you want capped 75% elemental resistances, ignore chaos res. Gear can be mostly self found although Marohi Erqi is perfectly fine for a weapon, try and 6 socket it then go for a 5 or 6l ( which ever you get first ).

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFPAmWCbsLYQxfDc0OPBQgFE0UcRiRGjgcpxzOJy8rUDkOOlI8BUh4SdVQR1OlWfNfP2FSaFhoZWjycql2f3ase4x82X7ghMSFUoZgidiQVZd5nlef36IArKqtja9sr6e8n8BmxFjE9sVTxq7PfteW2WHcMuRR6hjrCe8O73zwH_Nv8932SPcy-Ov8S_5U?accountName=Blueberrywizard&characterName=Flamenstein

Here's my passive skill tree.

*note* not an expert. just a causal dude, who plays this build (lvl 74 softcore)

The "problem" with your spec is, that you went to the templar skill points and not to the dmg points on the duellist side.

If you look up Lightys passive trees and lvling, there are 3 phases. they show that you take the dmg notes

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABS0Jlg48FCAUcTkOOlJAoEd-UEdeE18_YVJlTXTtdn92rHrve4x82X7ghMSE2YTvhVKGYIdqkGyXeZ5XqSeplK2NvTa-p89-2WHaweRR6hjrCe8O7073Mvjr

This is the Phase 1 lvl tree, you see hes going to the dmg/utility passive first and later to the templer /def/hp/armor notes you got early.

So you are missing all those dmg points, but got all those armor/hp points
Last edited by Pattty on Aug 1, 2015, 3:10:10 PM
can this build do no life/mana regen maps?

I already tried half regen which is no prob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info