(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
_TDK_ wrote:
I mostly use Haste and Purity of Elements aura. The herald is just there to level it up for later use.

I'm going to look for new rares on the marketplace like I did, but most of the upgrades cost a lot of money, and sometimes it's really hard to switch only one piece of gear because of dex/int requirements.

My main problem is, that there are still enemies (mostly high ele dmg ones) where I feel like I really need those 3 life flasks, but will definetly will look over it and try switching them out.
Thanks!

Well that will impact your damage. Herald doesn't add a lot of direct damage, but it's great for clearspeed due to the proliferation effect; it's really nice for killing off enemies on low health without whirling back over them.

Don't be afraid to use passive nodes to help fill out Dex/Int. It might sound counter-intuitive, trading health or damage nodes for stats, but you get a large return on the +30 nodes, and allowing you to upgrade your gear more than makes up the difference.

Life flasks sound great, but mitigating damage is far better than healing it in PoE, which is where the utility flasks come in. Blood Rage and passive life regen should give you enough healing for most situations, and your Staunching flask can be used when you need emergency healing.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Jun 11, 2016, 5:46:27 AM
I went Duelist(Champion)and I picked up Fortitude, what should I replace my Fortify gem with? My set up right now is a 5 link;
>Cyclone
>Blood magic
>Fortify
>Life gain on hit
>Melee Physical

Thanks in advance for your help.
"
LuciferKz wrote:
I went Duelist(Champion)and I picked up Fortitude, what should I replace my Fortify gem with? My set up right now is a 5 link;
>Cyclone
>Blood magic
>Fortify
>Life gain on hit
>Melee Physical

Thanks in advance for your help.

Read the gems section on the front page.
Yo Lighty,

Is the best option to run Blood Magic gem instead of speccing into the passive tree node?

Why would you choose one or the other case?

Thanks
zzz
Hey, i want to try out 2h crit sword build, is it good for prophecy league? and is hiltless a best choice to go for?
How is cyclone compared to EQ in HCprophecy?

Really wanna make cyclone rauder but i feel EQ is superior ATM..

Can you give me some pros/cons comparing the two?

Thx
Voidheart is a good choice?
"
Sessi0 wrote:
How is cyclone compared to EQ in HCprophecy?

Really wanna make cyclone rauder but i feel EQ is superior ATM..

Can you give me some pros/cons comparing the two?

Thx

EQ > Cyclone at the moment since it wasn't nerfed in any way. The pro and con list wont be needed as with the Post above this mentioned, the blackheart ring is absolutely insane; especially in conjunction with EQ's massive aftershock, double dipping links & massive aoe.
LightyGaming.com
"
WURSTEU wrote:
Voidheart is a good choice?

Its insane at the moment and every melee build should be running one 110%. It will be nerfed and is rising in price daily so grab them while you can. 100% Bleed & Poison on hit are insane given how they double dip on linked more multipliers and various stats like "damage" & "area damage"
LightyGaming.com

If you dont know by now the upgraded version of blackheart is extremely powerful and shouldn't have been made. Voidheart allows 100% poison & bleed on hit which double dip on many stats and gems melee builds use such as concentrated effects, area damage support,less duration support and the aftershock of Earthquake making it probably the best delivery method for bleed/poison as melee. Having this ring as cyclone is very useful despite not having as many more multipliers as Earthquake does.

If you'd like to see Voidheart in action Mathil & Ghudda both did vids semi discussing the rings "Op'ness"
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info