(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

@Archimtiros and Lighty Thanks for the answers.

The point is i must spend now some of my currency. As i explained i have at moment only a 4link weapon and rest is nothing maybe 20 life + single resi. I even have not another linked for cast when taken dmg + enduring cry/importal call/war lords mark. I realy have nothing. I lately have big problems with 69+ areas in main story. So i defenitly must buy some rares with def life resi 4 linked so i can use cast of take dmg with many combinations.

With the information i have now my plan is to
- buy/craft a 5 link Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe
- buy or card a Devoto's Devotion
- maybe Daresso's Salute Citrine Amulet ( see question under this )
- rest items rares 1-5 chaos

My life reg per second is multiply higher than the life decreasing with blood rage. so i think i can profitable use Daresso's Salute Citrine Amulet or even with this fact do u think i should take better a normal rare with all stats or something like that?

I checked the wiki and it say me i need 150 fusing in average for a 5 link, so i think i can get it cheaper when i buy a 5 linked directly. I Saw one for 40 chaos.

The Doryani's Invitation you wrote, i didnt see any good in it. I can buy a rare with pysh dmg% trible resi and even life for cheaper or what is the main reason to use the belt you wrote?

The Last question is for which endgame items i should collect my currency and buy frist and which later? Should be Atziri's Disfavour be the first espensive item which i buy?

"
LeOsTyLe wrote:

The point is i must spend now some of my currency. As i explained i have at moment only a 4link weapon and rest is nothing maybe 20 life + single resi. I even have not another linked for cast when taken dmg + enduring cry/importal call/war lords mark. I realy have nothing. I lately have big problems with 69+ areas in main story. So i defenitly must buy some rares with def life resi 4 linked so i can use cast of take dmg with many combinations.

My life reg per second is multiply higher than the life decreasing with blood rage. so i think i can profitable use Daresso's Salute Citrine Amulet or even with this fact do u think i should take better a normal rare with all stats or something like that?

I checked the wiki and it say me i need 150 fusing in average for a 5 link, so i think i can get it cheaper when i buy a 5 linked directly. I Saw one for 40 chaos.

The Doryani's Invitation you wrote, i didnt see any good in it. I can buy a rare with pysh dmg% trible resi and even life for cheaper or what is the main reason to use the belt you wrote?

The Last question is for which endgame items i should collect my currency and buy frist and which later? Should be Atziri's Disfavour be the first espensive item which i buy?

If you're using Blood Rage, your health will never be at maximum, regardless of whether or not you have enough life regeneration to make up for it. Therefore, you lose out on the movespeed and increased damage. It's still a decent amulet for resists, range and dex, but you can get better rares.

150 Fusings is the crafting cost for a guaranteed 5-link from Vorici. In practice, doing it yourself averages to around half that. Of course, you could be inordinately unlucky and not get it in even 150 fusings, or you could be very lucky and get it within 20. RNG is RNG.

I didn't say Doryani's was better than a rare belt, I simply said it's a decent unique if you're lacking resists. It's good because it doesn't have a lot of wasted affixes: you want resists, you like inc damage, and leech is always beneficial; however, that doesn't mean it's the best choice.

Disfavor isn't that much stronger than Hezmana (~10%), so I wouldn't invest in it right away. Best uniques after Devoto's are probably Lightning Coil or Kaoms. Both are very strong chest armors, but both with unique drawbacks that you need to plan around (lightning res/lack of sockets). Right now, I'd focus on improving your base.

*Side note: CWDT doesn't work with Enduring Cry, so I hope that wasn't your plan. Just use Warlords Mark.
Hello!

What should my cyclone gem-setup be as Champion with Atziri's Disvafour and Kaom's Heart, should i replace Fortify with Bloodlust?
Last edited by Gunteraz on Mar 18, 2016, 10:18:03 PM
"
Gunteraz wrote:
Hello!

What should my cyclone gem-setup be as Champion with Atziri's Disvafour and Kaom's Heart, should i replace Fortify with Bloodlust?

Only if you're going to use Leap Slam to initiate and apply the Bleed. The Bloodlust support gem overrides Atziri's with whatever attack it's attached to.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1247157

More trouble than it's worth in my opinion. I suggest sticking with WED/Faster attacks and continue to benefit from the bleed passively. Of course can still swap to Bloodlust if you want more single target damage against bosses and change back for mapping.
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
LeOsTyLe wrote:

If you're using Blood Rage, your health will never be at maximum, regardless of whether or not you have enough life regeneration to make up for it. Therefore, you lose out on the movespeed and increased damage. It's still a decent amulet for resists, range and dex, but you can get better rares.

150 Fusings is the crafting cost for a guaranteed 5-link from Vorici. In practice, doing it yourself averages to around half that. Of course, you could be inordinately unlucky and not get it in even 150 fusings, or you could be very lucky and get it within 20. RNG is RNG.

I didn't say Doryani's was better than a rare belt, I simply said it's a decent unique if you're lacking resists. It's good because it doesn't have a lot of wasted affixes: you want resists, you like inc damage, and leech is always beneficial; however, that doesn't mean it's the best choice.

Disfavor isn't that much stronger than Hezmana (~10%), so I wouldn't invest in it right away. Best uniques after Devoto's are probably Lightning Coil or Kaoms. Both are very strong chest armors, but both with unique drawbacks that you need to plan around (lightning res/lack of sockets). Right now, I'd focus on improving your base.

*Side note: CWDT doesn't work with Enduring Cry, so I hope that wasn't your plan. Just use Warlords Mark.

With the new change to quality on uniques not being removed upon a fusing/jeweler its easier to 6l uniques than ever. If your going for a 5l/6l never stop at a 5 socket, always 6s then attempt as you always get 6l's when you dont expect it. If you want a Devoto's dont go for the card method, its just as expensive and you could get BOR. Disfavour is normally around 10ex in a temp league and you can use a 4-5l hezmana until you farm that without difficulty however I suggest going Kaoms/coil if in HC or suvivability becomes an issue, as stated above hezmana isn't that far behind Disfavour.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Mar 19, 2016, 1:22:16 AM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Gunteraz wrote:
Hello!

Only if you're going to use Leap Slam to initiate and apply the Bleed. The Bloodlust support gem overrides Atziri's with whatever attack it's attached to.

More trouble than it's worth in my opinion. I suggest sticking with WED/Faster attacks and continue to benefit from the bleed passively. Of course can still swap to Bloodlust if you want more single target damage against bosses and change back for mapping.

I mention this in the FAQ section on the front page but essentially its a fair amount of trouble to maintain eh 6 second bleed to make sure bloodlust is active. Leap slam + vengeance work best for applying the bleed however its still iffy weather its worthwhile; especially when compared to FA or WED.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Gunteraz wrote:
Hello!

I mention this in the FAQ section on the front page but essentially its a fair amount of trouble to maintain eh 6 second bleed to make sure bloodlust is active. Leap slam + vengeance work best for applying the bleed however its still iffy weather its worthwhile; especially when compared to FA or WED.

Forgot about Vengeance, that would keep it up on most bosses without the need for Leap Slam, but would be inconsistent to worthless for standard mapping.

Also you're a double posting scumbag.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 19, 2016, 1:22:47 AM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
Forgot about Vengeance, that would keep it up on most bosses without the need for Leap Slam, but would be inconsistent to worthless for standard mapping.

Ha, I double post nothing fooool
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Archimtiros wrote:

Ha, I double post nothing fooool

Gotta push the thread count higher somehow!
Ok, I got my ascendancy and bought the essence worm.
I probably could have just sorted out using coil still, but didn't fancy redoing all my gear. So I bought a Belly (Could have gone Kaoms, but lose some utility sockets, and I think 6.8k life is probably enough). I then went and 6 linked it... Absolutely no need for it, don't even need a 4l. Should probably sell, but might be handy for another build.
I I find myself dying, I'll revisit the coil option.

In short, BM Keystone Berserker + hated in essence worm is crazy strong. 150k dps with frenzy up, 200k with my flasks up (Haven't played with a silver flask yet, could be even more then).
If I swap to conc effect, it's over 300k dps with everything up.

Now I am doing more ele damage, maybe should switch faster attacks to WED, but I do like the attack speed - plus I'd need to vorici chrome my disfavour, I corrupted it and would need another red socket.

So gear currently is (Still need that cyclone speed devoto)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info