(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey lighty, and other cyclone gents.

This has been really fun to level so far.
However, I'm confused why in the video, left click is move only - if you have a slot for it, why not frenzy? It's DPS isn't great when it's crammed into a ring slot or something else open, but it's an easy way to get much higher DPS for a couple seconds.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
"
Punkonjunk wrote:
Hey lighty, and other cyclone gents.

This has been really fun to level so far.
However, I'm confused why in the video, left click is move only - if you have a slot for it, why not frenzy? It's DPS isn't great when it's crammed into a ring slot or something else open, but it's an easy way to get much higher DPS for a couple seconds.

I have 0 free sockets and already have frenzy charge generation from bloodrage. But most importantly there are times where I want to move and not attack and If I were to misclick on an enemy it auto walks your character into melee range which can/has gotten people killed. A good example applicable to current league is in a labyrinth when you left click with an attack skill as melee you movement track based on there location in relation to you, not there location upon clicking. So I can click an enemy, he can walk in a bad spot and i'll be fallowing still to attack due to melee range. Because of this there is no reason to not have a slot set to movement only.
LightyGaming.com
I gotcha, good info. Probably would have made itself clear as I got into end game, too.
If we pop north from the lower left corner, by iron grip, and then east once, we are 1 away from grabbing +30 int (which is helpful with shit poor gear) and only a few points from blade of cunning, which is IAS/damage with swords, and some more IAS nodes on the way.

Any good reason not to hit this? It costs us a few points, but so does the trek to constitution - in SC, with a ton of leech and LOH, this seems like a pretty good life/dps tradeoff if you're sword. Am I missing something/stupid?
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
"
Punkonjunk wrote:
I gotcha, good info. Probably would have made itself clear as I got into end game, too.
If we pop north from the lower left corner, by iron grip, and then east once, we are 1 away from grabbing +30 int (which is helpful with shit poor gear) and only a few points from blade of cunning, which is IAS/damage with swords, and some more IAS nodes on the way.

Any good reason not to hit this? It costs us a few points, but so does the trek to constitution - in SC, with a ton of leech and LOH, this seems like a pretty good life/dps tradeoff if you're sword. Am I missing something/stupid?

Were already grabbing hematophagy and rampart and the jewel socket along the bottom track, there isn't much a way to loop around the top although if you wanted as swords you could travel 2 nodes to reach the blade of cunning cluster,however i find it inefficient.
LightyGaming.com
"
Punkonjunk wrote:

Were already grabbing hematophagy and rampart and the jewel socket along the bottom track, there isn't much a way to loop around the top although if you wanted as swords you could travel 2 nodes to reach the blade of cunning cluster,however i find it inefficient.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
omitsilence wrote:
Soo...
What skills should take at Berserker?

Aspect of Carnage always and then its between rite of ruin and pain reaver. I feel rite of ruin is stronger but if your mana for some reason go pain reaver.

I know the 40% more damage is better, but I really don't like Berserkers overall setup. Considering trying Chieftain* just for funsies once I get the free ascendancy points on standard.

*For Earthquake/Sunder.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 11, 2016, 6:56:30 PM
Édit: problem solved
Last edited by Afura on Mar 11, 2016, 4:36:35 AM
Hey Lighty,

What nodes should I go for in the Champion Ascendancy?

It's my first time playing Cyclone. Is this a good build for endgame? (T10+ maps)
Should I go with Axe or Mace? Which one is superior, even if they're similar?

edit: I only play Softcore. Should I still go Champion or try Berserker?

Thanks for the build :)
zzz
Last edited by lazycalm2 on Mar 11, 2016, 10:24:41 AM
What are people grabbing with their last two ascendency points as a Berserker?
I can't really make a difference for now, but what do u think is better for endgame :

Spoiler
+

OR

Spoiler

+

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info